Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
Don't they mean putting the GRIFT in?

/www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/18316237/katie-price-new-house-surrey/
So then, if it can afford to buy this house and has apparently been renting it the whole time she's been shacked-up with SB or sofa-surfing all over the place - where has the money come from? Why was this money not paid back to the creditors if not paid for Trampy Towers then???

Do you think this could perhaps be ANOTHER LIE????? :)

"She's told them she's in a very different position money-wise to two years ago and wants a fresh start" .
I hope the Bankruptcy Court are made aware of this statement
I think she already knows they are going to discharge her from her bankruptcies.
Shell be let off CS too because of her trotters.
Then found not guilty for breaking the RS due to her MH.
Buy new house with money hid with AFP and get a big 'well done' from Piers!
Cue the return to mainstream tv with Lorraine and Loose Women and the rehabilitation of Katie Price is complete.
The Scum and Fail are already fawning over it.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

Eureka

VIP Member
That's got to hurt ... To normal people 😂
That is a beautiful photo. Michelle and Kieran have done so much to give those children a normal childhood and you can see the love there. Bunny and Jett always seem like such beautiful kids. I can’t fathom their mother turning her back on that. Makes me wonder how Sophie - who clearly loves her little boy - can bare to be around her.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

DC16

VIP Member
So where are all the dogs while she is swanning about to hospitals, hair salons, nail bars…and he is spending hours in training for non celeb MMA
Hagrid not been seen for ages either…. Hi Katie 👋

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

Boris' Hairbrush

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Pom Bear

VIP Member
KFP’s post on her IG of Sink Boy in their “new clothing range”.

I’m crying 🤣🤣

Loooool 😄😄😄..I couldn't resist adding photobomb squirrel to the pic ❤🥰💖🤗😘 xx.

Resizer_16506318249091.jpg

I think photobomb animals will be added in the future just like my Little Sid pics 🥰 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Pom Bear

VIP Member
It's hot today, the heat don't agree with me 😬 x .

Resizer_16267174512600.jpg

Roll on autumn 😄 x ..

Resizer_16505595365361.jpg

..and Katie might be in prison then too 😃 x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
This is the problem, she exaggerated or lied about the incident, can't work out which.
If she had fallen from that height she would have compression injuries in her back and legs, it’s just more made up crap for the media to lap up. There’s no real prove that any of it happened apart from her version of events. The chances are she fell 4 or 5 feet sprained her ankles and the rest was made up for publicity.

Last edited:
  • Angry

DC16

VIP Member
It’s quite uncanny that this just happens to take place just a few days before her court appreances.
Yes, because originally she said in January that she had a foot appointment in February (when her bankruptcy hearing was supposed to be) but then never showed anything on her IG about her feet until 7 April, conveniently just before her court cases

• Angry

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
Stick your kids on a load of rides, take pics = great Mum.
Kids love it when you join in. Wonder why she's just stood on the side taking pics?
She's not banned from driving bumper cars surely....

• Haha

onthebuses

So SFP is just dropshipping from a business in Paris 😆

Let’s hope her prices include U.K. import VAT and the French company knows how to declare it properly or the buyers will be getting a bill from HMRC when their package arrives in the country 🤣

And a fucking Hotmail email address!!! Fucking amateur 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 43

helptheaged

VIP Member
She had a camera crew with her but they missed the injury - like she had a camera with her in South Africa but they missed her sexual assault and kidnap attempt

• Heart
Reactions: 43