katie price #159 are they off? are they on? nobody cares, it's all a con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seemed to be implying the 'hospital visit' was a pre op one, that was the department she had the picture of. When they draw blood for pre op tests they do it from the crook of your arm, that looks more like where a drip would be placed. Funny she didn't post any pictures of her hooked up to a drip though. That would have got her plenty of attention surely?
Doesn't her engagement to Cole qualify as being hooked up to a drip?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
My daughter is having her 4th surgery in 3 years on the 5th May. We have to have covid swabs and isolate for 72 hours before she is admitted. She has been on the 'urgent' waiting list for over a year now, and spends 6-8 hours a day with her jaw locked open - can't eat, drink or talk til it goes back in. KP is taking the proverbial.
Oh gosh that sounds awful, poor thing! I hope she gets it fixed soon. XX

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Wow I think it's time for me to take a step back, that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard regarding stripey blue tops. People lose all sense of rationality and proportion on here imho. I can't be a part of this vitriol and nonsense aimed at the sister of someone who is detestable, just for being her sister. She's running a business ffs, she's being pulled for having concentration camp clothes, making a profit, and selling expensive things when some folk are poor. I'll leave you's all to it.
She's not running a business though, angel....it's all very suspish! Granted, it's not uncommon for companies to sell other companies clothes etc, ASOS as an example. But ASOS charge the same price as the company they are selling. If it's a French Connection dress at £100 and FC suddenly put it on sale for £40, ASOS will too. What Sophie is doing it making it look and sound like these clothes her HER clothing line, and charging an excessive amount more than the original company. That's a huge con! If Zara UK sold a jacket for £200 and Zara Spain was selling it for £100....you'd order it from Spain or never buy from them again because they were ripping you off! She's taking the piss.

I'd support her if she designed her own clothes and got them manufactured here, even with a huge turnover time. I buy kids clothes from small startups all the time - I even love that vintage look. But something is very amiss with this....I hate to say.

ETA: I've noticed she now says "Handpicked" on her insta page. I'm still not convinced. 😬

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
At least if she goes in the jungle her kids will get to see her consistently for a whole week. 📺

• Haha
Reactions: 43
They don't usually do blood tests from the back of your hand though, that's usually where a drip goes. Blood tests are taken from the crook of your arm.
Agree but sometimes when they can’t get it from the crook of your arm, they will try wrist or back of the hand. They do with me Because my veins are rubbish in my arms x

Reactions: 14
Apparently Katie is trying to make it look like she's getting an op so she can avoid any prison sentence…. Standard for her really 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
This is exactly why she posts all that 'my babies', 'unconditional love', 'my everything' blah. All of her children have a stronger bond with their step mum/grandma. And the thing is she must know deep down that it's all her fault!
You know she is hamming it up in the media because she thinks it will get to the Court’s ears so she can get a bit of sympathy! Hopefully not!😡
Even bloody Stevie Wonder would see through her!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Apparently Katie is trying to make it look like she's getting an op so she can avoid any prison sentence…. Standard for her really 😡
Surely they’re not that stupid. (Courts)
They’ll need evidence etc. I’m sure they get this kind of thing all the time. Fingers crossed she gets her day in court and her comeuppance. Enough is enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh gosh that sounds awful, poor thing! I hope she gets it fixed soon. XX
Thank you Mrs Pig, she has Ehlers Danlos so she dislocates all her joints and has all sorts of weird and wonderful complications, and she still doesn't make half as much fuss as KP!!!!! X

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yep, that's the plan, problem is she's pulled this tit before and got away with it, we all hope it will
come back to bite her in the arse. Still waiting for that to happen.

ITV should book all her exes and Emily Atack 🤣
There’s no chance skanky will be booked for I’m a celeb simply because she’s on only fans. Im a celeb is considered a family show, anybody who works on a sex site, would automatically not be considered, the same applies to krackatona.

Reactions: 22
Cole might go in. Would she allow it? Was gonna say he's not celeb enough but I've seen worse.

Reactions: 7
Surely the court can ask for medical records to prove she's lying.... I don't disbelieve what you're saying though.

Reactions: 17
Thank you Mrs Pig, she has Ehlers Danlos so she dislocates all her joints and has all sorts of weird and wonderful complications, and she still doesn't make half as much fuss as KP!!!!! X
I have Heds, Jgirl. It caused me numerous jaw issues (TMJ) when I was little but I have no issues there now that i'm an adult. I hope your daughter has a speedy recovery! It's a horrible thing to go through. Poor wee soul. ❤ ❤ ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She's not running a business though, angel....it's all very suspish! Granted, it's not uncommon for companies to sell other companies clothes etc, ASOS as an example. But ASOS charge the same price as the company they are selling. If it's a French Connection dress at £100 and FC suddenly put it on sale for £40, ASOS will too. What Sophie is doing it making it look and sound like these clothes her HER clothing line, and charging an excessive amount more than the original company. That's a huge con! If Zara UK sold a jacket for £200 and Zara Spain was selling it for £100....you'd order it from Spain or never buy from them again because they were ripping you off! She's taking the piss.

I'd support her if she designed her own clothes and got them manufactured here, even with a huge turnover time. I buy kids clothes from small startups all the time - I even love that vintage look. But something is very amiss with this....I hate to say.

ETA: I've noticed she now says "Handpicked" on her insta page. I'm still not convinced. 😬
What you say makes sense, but the level of criticism just doesn't sit right with me, it's not what us Krusties are about. It's making me feel uncomfortable. 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

Plus ASOS will state that it is a French Connection item not claim it is one of theirs. Nowhere is she saying that the items are Natalys, she is claiming they are 'Albert and Me'. That's fraud, and copyright theft.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.