katie price #159 are they off? are they on? nobody cares, it's all a con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that’s another limited company she is promoting, which is against bankruptcy rules and yes I have sent it to who needs to see it. 👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
Who on earth is going to buy that tat!?
She’s pricing it as if was boutique baby wear that’s been hand made in England. It’s being shipped from Paris with a 28 day turnaround and with a hotmail email address I’d be put off instantly.
Honestly 🙄
In other words she holds almost zero stock and won’t be ordering it in until you have coughed up - meanwhile she sits on your money for 28days.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
In other words she holds almost zero stock and won’t be ordering it in until you have coughed up - meanwhile she sits on your money for 28days.
Exactly. An instant alarm bell for me! Anyone thinking of purchasing is out of their little mind!

Reactions: 21
There is a market for those sort of clothes. It's not for me, and not at those prices. I mainly dress my youngest in bright, organic scandi clothes and they are even not as expensive as those! I also wouldn't give money to the crooked price family.

Reactions: 18
What a complete anti-climax! I was hoping she was going to announce that she had booked a one way ticket to the North Pole! 🤣🤣
Thanks for the updates @Nixxs and everyone else x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
What a complete anti-climax! I was hoping she was going to announce that she had booked a one way ticket to the North Pole! 🤣🤣
Thanks for the updates @Nixxs and everyone else x
Everything she posts is an anticlimax now. She has nothing, she is just dull and boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What baffles me about this woman is that she seemingly jumps from one situationship, marriage, to the next, do guys see her as some sort of novelty or good time lay because of who she was? It's unbelievable really. I just don't get the appeal?
She is just an easy notch on the belt ... Or ... A way onto the z list

Reactions: 13
Well that’s another limited company she is promoting, which is against bankruptcy rules and yes I have sent it to who needs to see it. 👍
Is she allowed to promote it if she isn't named on it. Like as a "favour" to help her family.
I don't know what the rules are.

Reactions: 5
There is a market for those sort of clothes. It's not for me, and not at those prices. I mainly dress my youngest in bright, organic scandi clothes and they are even not as expensive as those! I also wouldn't give money to the crooked price family.
There a million better/cheaper companies doing the vintage look. She might get a couple of orders from the Hampstead Boden Mum's Society ....then it will go "poof" into oblivion.

Reactions: 16
So basically Edna has gone to the trouble of calling it ‘Albert and me me me’ because she picked some of the clothes out 🥴 the actual company who sell the clothes are called Natlys Paris. I hope her customers know the clothes are coming from Paris and standard delivery is 28 days. 🤔🥴

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I went to Disney with my Friend and her kids years ago. We all went on the Jurrasic Park water ride together. I have quite a lot of boobage. My friend "I can't get this saftey bar any lower" Me "Please stop trying". I spent the ride with my boobs firmly wedged either side of the bar :)
That happened to me, I couldn't fit my bazookas into the "test chair", so I couldn't go on the Harry Potter ride :cry:

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I thought it was going to be original clothing that was designed specifically for Albert and Me, clothing you could not get anywhere else. It's not, scrolling through the website everything seems to be from 3rd party brands, like "Natalys", so it's just a distributor not original exclusive designs.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Rumour has it that Price, Kerry Katona and Danielle Westbrook, are going into business together. They are going to open a pub named "The Last Chance Saloon!" ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.