katie price #159 are they off? are they on? nobody cares, it's all a con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It also mentions social distancing (14 days, so filming, hairdressers, hugging her kids etc won't count for KP :rolleyes: ) and self isolation prior to the op (PCR-admission).....I'm sure she won't be able to do that!
Just typed exactly the same. Again, she doesn't care about rules. Sticking 2 fingers up even at the surgeons & hospital. She really has no morals whatsoever. They should refuse to treat her.

Reactions: 22
She's a 'public figure' on IG and makes them money. Which mean she can stretch the rules far more than us mere mortals, who are itrelevant and easily banned. It's the same on any SM platform. Don't ever expect the same rules to apply to the rich and famous (however fake it actually is in reality). They are big commodities to these sites.
But if the tangerine tosser (Trump) can get a ban from social media though…?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It also states, Item 3, Social distancing up to 14 days before procedure! She's done none of that as she was up close & personable with her kids, hairdressers, beauty treatments etc & her mother, I assume. I don't think she's actually even been back from Spain 14 days, has she? Be interesting to see if she's jumped the NHS queue or is paying privately. She doesn't have Private Health Care, understandable, it would cost a fortune in premiums, due to the risks she takes with all the plastic surgery & body alterations.
She’s gone private somehow, no way it’s NHS, we have a massive backlog in my Trust as do all Trusts in South East and especially London. No NHS Trust would be able to turn around an OP in a week for her In normal times, let alone these covid affected days. I dunno how she’s done it, as you say her private healthcare premiums would be huge with her record, but somehow she has the cash to go private.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
My Dad had one last month 3 days before his op, then he had to come home and self isolate until op day and that was private (He had it on the NHS but was in a private hospital...)
Well that's another excuse why she didn't do CS. Had to isolate ! Couldn't do that, but ok to see kids, take them out. Get hair & brows done. Have dinner at her mothers. And god knows what else. It was only a week ago she was seen at some stables. She really doesn't give a tit about rules or anyone.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Just typed exactly the same. Again, she doesn't care about rules. Sticking 2 fingers up even at the surgeons & hospital. She really has no morals whatsoever. They should refuse to treat her.
No doubt she will use this as an excuse to get out her community service as well

• Angry
Reactions: 18
It also mentions social distancing (14 days, so filming, hairdressers, hugging her kids etc won't count for KP :rolleyes: ) and self isolation prior to the op (PCR-admission).....I'm sure she won't be able to do that!
All I can tell you from my experience was that I worked right up to the day before my PCR Test, I wasn't given
any instructions on SD or isolation before the test. However I was told to isolate AFTER my PCR test which I did.

Reactions: 17
I saw this! Who was he talking about? 🤔 I would love it if he was talking about Crawl in fact I would love it even more if he knocked Crawl out! Wouldn’t that be fabulous! 🤣

Basically Crawl then! 🤣
They are suppose to be next week and if I'm right the operation will be Tuesday and she will be in
hospital for at least 2 days so in theory she will not be in court. That's assuming the dates haven't been
changed.

OH BTW, when (IF) she gets to hospital she will have a LFT.
Sorry to be thick but what is a LFT?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She’s gone private somehow, no way it’s NHS, we have a massive backlog in my Trust as do all Trusts in South East and especially London. No NHS Trust would be able to turn around an OP in a week for her In normal times, let alone these covid affected days. I dunno how she’s done it, as you say her private healthcare premiums would be huge with her record, but somehow she has the cash to go private.
You are totally spot on, she's gone private but what where is the money coming from? I've said this for ages that she has money
and this so called operation which will cost a fortune must register on the courts radar. Money is coming from somewhere and I
hope she will be exposed for it.

Reactions: 25
The production crew of the jungle show might book her because they know she is dramatic. But she has already bad mouthed South Africa with her pretence of being robbed. South African tourism won’t be happy with that. Also she has her Priory stays recently so that could be interpreted as being not safe far from home and medical intervention. The restraining orders won’t be effect7when she is abroad so anything she says about her kids fathers will be cut out. For that show she would probably get closer to half a million pounds so she will fight for it. Kieron would do better going on there, he is known now and well liked.

Does the gym king clothes come with pre staining? Or do we have to wear and sleep in them for week before we take our insta pics with them on? Asking for a friend………..

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Who left with their Mrs because of KB? I’m confused

I’m all for someone buying in wholesale selling on for a profit. But selling a branded item for more money than you can get it from the official website doesn’t sit right with me. It’s like when people bought all the PS5’s then sold them for double the price. Yes it’s not illegal but it’s not morally ok in my eyes.
Agreed. It seems as though people will order through her, then she will order from Natalys and they will send to the customer. Not that I think she will be getting many orders in the first place! Strange too how she was able to open this 'company' so soon after the other baby range thing being wound up.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
KFP’s post on her IG of Sink Boy in their “new clothing range”.

I’m crying 🤣🤣

Loooool 😄😄😄..I couldn't resist adding photobomb squirrel to the pic ❤🥰💖🤗😘 xx.

Resizer_16506318249091.jpg

I think photobomb animals will be added in the future just like my Little Sid pics 🥰 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
The production crew of the jungle show might book her because they know she is dramatic. But she has already bad mouthed South Africa with her pretence of being robbed. South African tourism won’t be happy with that. Also she has her Priory stays recently so that could be interpreted as being not safe far from home and medical intervention. The restraining orders won’t be effect7when she is abroad so anything she says about her kids fathers will be cut out. For that show she would probably get closer to half a million pounds so she will fight for it. Kieron would do better going on there, he is known now and well liked.

I’d say at least we can vote for her to do every trial but the bleep will probably be ruled out on “medical grounds”

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.