katie price #159 are they off? are they on? nobody cares, it's all a con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhhhhhh, thank you for the honour of a winning title 😊

Here's the rental she's buying for £1.5 million. Oh wait....it's not on the market.....oh & it's not for rent. Well that's a huge surprise....said nobody ever 🥱🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
PhoebeBuffaysSmellyPussy said:
The Government are bastards. About a month before my mum died from IPF, she got a letter asking her to present herself at the job centre as she had been deemed fit for work. She was hysterical on the phone to me....terrified she'd lose the tiny bit of money she got from DLA. I'm so sorry your Mum had issues too.

Re the stories in the sun et al....I don't think it's that we fall for it, we all know better than anyone that it's utter bullshit. It's more we are appalled that it even gets to print, and dumb fucks, like her Insta brethren, use it as a means to venerate her.
I'm sorry to hear this too, When people have genuine medical conditions and disabilities life is already hard enough without the battle for help. I think she knows how difficult it is to deal with DLA and PIP claims due to Harvey's issues, so she knows that it will rile people up to say she's 'disabled' and has a blue badge, like it's so easy. My experiences with making these claims - both Mum and daughter are disabled, have left me feeling sick with worry and unable to sleep etc, I am sure no-one who has to genuinely go through the process would be flaunting their lying ass like they don't have a care in the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Recap....her & Crawl flew to Spain for 10mins. She had a drink & a pizza. It was sunny. They stayed in a hotel. Yup, it was that exciting 🥴
They came home.
She stole my green tea towel & is now trying to flog it on JYY....thieving witch 😡
She went to some stables wearing some hideous clothing. She was filmed there. We don't know why she was filming. We don't know what she was filming. We don't care what she was filming.
She's had the 2 youngest & Princess for a supervised couple of hours at AFP's. She has posted many pics & will pretend she's had them for weeks 🥱🤣
She's buying the Ashstead rental for £1.5 million despite the fact it's not for sale.
She should have been in court today. But obviously she wasn't. Roll on next week 🤞👍
Crawl released an Itsasham explaining the whole ring off, ring on thing. It's now all perfectly clear 🤣
He's back to MMA training.
They're both still weapon's grade cunts.
The tit show rolls on.........
The excitement that is her life is just too much. Oh hang on, that's a lie 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Stick your kids on a load of rides, take pics = great Mum.
Kids love it when you join in. Wonder why she's just stood on the side taking pics?
She's not banned from driving bumper cars surely....

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Thank you for starting the new thread and Pink for the title.

I see Katie has posted a story involving Harvey.
She’s taking the piss out of him. She’s vile. Doesn’t deserve those kids.

• Angry
  • Heart
Walter Mitty is promoting some grubby little gambling den on his insta
At the gambling hot spot bogna regas

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Ohhhhhhh, thank you for the honour of a winning title 😊

Here's the rental she's buying for £1.5 million. Oh wait....it's not on the market.....oh & it's not for rent. Well that's a huge surprise....said nobody ever 🥱🙄
If you are in bankruptcy you cannot apply for a mortgage , and if her bankruptcy was ended what mortgage company would loan to her when she defaulted for months and months on the MM

6 beds and 4 baths just for her and her rats dogs. It's a bedsit in Peckham she'd be more suited to.
House is still owned by the property company who bought it in Jan 2020, and foolishly let it to her. If i remember right near end of her tenancy she moved in with Cole and let young lauryn and friends move in till tenancy was up

• Wow
  • Sad
I think they are still together but only because they are both too controlling and jealous to let the other go. It’s not a loving relationship. He looks like he can’t stand her most of the time and she is trying to make it work in order to justify everything that she has lost because of him. He entered this relationship without doubt, looking for and expecting a high level of fame. He will leave it with everyone thinking his name is Cole, he’s a wife beater and he wanks into sinks for a fiver. Was it really worth it?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Ugh the pair of them are getting worse every week. Can't bear the way the papers are still fawning over her and enabling her lies.

Reactions: 36
I think they are still together but only because they are both too controlling and jealous to let the other go. It’s not a loving relationship. He looks like he can’t stand her most of the time and she is trying to make it work in order to justify everything that she has lost because of him. He entered this relationship without doubt, looking for and expecting a high level of fame. He will leave it with everyone thinking his name is Cole, he’s a wife beater and he wanks into sinks for a fiver. Was it really worth it?!
What an absolute Nesbit he really is.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
🤣 what an achievement

• Haha
Reactions: 33
TeflonTits and Sink Boy may just be the most loathsome couple I have had the displeasure to read about . All smoke and mirrors grifting day to day. Those who say why shouldn’t she gave a holiday , I say she can have one after she’s at least attempted to pay her creditors. Some of those businesses may have went under or those who work for them lost hours or lost jobs. Can they go on holiday?
she’s deluded and her followers are deluded and he’s just stupid

• Sad
Reactions: 48
Hey, crew or team or even tattlers lol I am deciding to take a small break from Social Media for a little bit. It sometimes gets to you and hits you like a hammer on your head, so I am taking a small break plus I have got exams coming up in June. Trying to get a second class degree so I can take my LLM in Internation Law and at my youthful age of 21 too ;) (add another 26 on that lol) but it has been fun making these memes as I said #bullythebully but it has been fun :) cheers x

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.