katie price #159 are they off? are they on? nobody cares, it's all a con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow I've never met a person who lurrrrrrrves their family sooooooooo much. Is that normal? I thought we were all supposed to hate them! 🤷🏼‍♀️ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I've always joked that the money is under the mattress.
The amount of times skanky has been to that mattress, old iron lung must have needed a ladder to get into bed every night there can’t have been much of a gap between the bedroom ceiling and the mattress,

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ok can the person with the relative that works there please confirm are those railings a recent addition after all life changing fall. I won’t be surprised by the answer
That’s me! I don’t even think where she is standing is within Land of Legends or anywhere near it, I’ve been a couple of times and it’s totally flat. God knows where she is standing but it’s not LOL.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Those eyebrows!!!! It looks like they haven’t removed the tint properly!! I say it again she looks an absolute bloody state!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry to be insensitive, but that blue striped top is similar to what those poor people in Auschwitz concentration camp, were made to wear. Wouldn't want my child dressed in that. And YES, her mark up is unbelievable. People surely are not idiots to pay Edna's ridiculous prices. IF she's like her sibling, it will be a CON anyway.
Wow I think it's time for me to take a step back, that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard regarding stripey blue tops. People lose all sense of rationality and proportion on here imho. I can't be a part of this vitriol and nonsense aimed at the sister of someone who is detestable, just for being her sister. She's running a business ffs, she's being pulled for having concentration camp clothes, making a profit, and selling expensive things when some folk are poor. I'll leave you's all to it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
The blue thing on her wrist is just a piece of cotton wool taped down following a blood test. But the more worrying thing is what sort of doctor/consultant/surgeon, would operate on her feet, when there’s nothing wrong with them! Someone who wants the money obviously 🤑
They don't usually do blood tests from the back of your hand though, that's usually where a drip goes. Blood tests are taken from the crook of your arm.

Reactions: 9
The production crew of the jungle show might book her because they know she is dramatic. But she has already bad mouthed South Africa with her pretence of being robbed. South African tourism won’t be happy with that. Also she has her Priory stays recently so that could be interpreted as being not safe far from home and medical intervention. The restraining orders won’t be effect7when she is abroad so anything she says about her kids fathers will be cut out. For that show she would probably get closer to half a million pounds so she will fight for it. Kieron would do better going on there, he is known now and well liked.

Does the gym king clothes come with pre staining? Or do we have to wear and sleep in them for week before we take our insta pics with them on? Asking for a friend………..
ITV should book all her exes and Emily Atack 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They don't usually do blood tests from the back of your hand though, that's usually where a drip goes. Blood tests are taken from the crook of your arm.
They will take from the hand if they can't find a vein in the arm. It usually happens to the elderly when their veins recede, but dehydration etc can cause issues, too. It's bloody sore. lol

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.