katie price #159 are they off? are they on? nobody cares, it's all a con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she had fallen from that height she would have compression injuries in her back and legs, it’s just more made up crap for the media to lap up. There’s no real prove that any of it happened apart from her version of events. The chances are she fell 4 or 5 feet sprained her ankles and the rest was made up for publicity.
Lest we forget;
She JUMPED OVER a wall......

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Unconditional love means putting his needs before your own you worthless old hag. Trying to destroy his stable home life with your spiteful, vindictive harassment is not unconditional love.
Parents don't post "I love you so much" or "unconditional love" with each photo. I've seen some do it on a special occasion. But all her posts always say that. Most parents would tell their child they love them to their face. Why post it on SM?

Loving your child unconditionally is expected and it's not something parents wants praise for. What does she expect in return "thanks mummy. You're so kind to not attach a condition to that!"

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It's another dark Cole pic...😄 x

Resizer_16505603936195.jpg

Turn the light on Cole ...🧐

Resizer_16505603876033.jpg

A bit brighter please 😀 ...

💡Ping!

Resizer_16505603815231.jpg

Thank you..can you turn it down about its too bright 😎😄🤭 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
POM YOU MAKE ME bleeping WEEP TEARS OF LAUGHTER SO HARD THEY’RE RUNNING DOWN MY LEGS. I LOVE IT!
Parents don't post "I love you so much" or "unconditional love" with each photo. I've seen some do it on a special occasion. But all her posts always say that. Most parents would tell their child they love them to their face. Why post it on SM?

Loving your child unconditionally is expected and it's not something parents wants praise for. What does she expect in return "thanks mummy. You're so kind to not attach a condition to that!"
It's the 'my best friend' ones that really grind my gears. No, it's a bleeping child and you are the adult!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
the duck is it trying to launch now 🤦🏼‍♀️ 7.30pm announcement everyone! Woohooo
[/QUOTE]
Crocs are 'orrible-looking footwear.
I thought they were simply standard issue for hospital/surgical staff!
Think they were originally for boats so the water could run out x

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Wonder if KP is just going to be promoting SFP baby range…..

• Sad
Reactions: 20

It is always a case of ‘me think she doth protest too much’… it goes without saying that one loves one’s children without condition! It’s like the ‘My world’ she uses- being a parent, you have no choice for them to be your world! Your world revolves around their needs! It’s a damn tough job being a present and loving parent, especially when one has mental health problems, so I find all her guff about the kids, absolutely revolting!
Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m not dissing SFP, truly.But that shirt screams Victorian baby prison wear.
Even if those baby clothes are of good quality, by calling the range 'ALBERT & ME ME ME'
they are over-personalised with HER kids' name on them.
I wouldn't choose anything associated with that bunch of grifters.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.