Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
I so remember that IAM celeb,he was fascinatin,pissed meself laughing with the Ostriches,Loved how he used to look at plants etc,he detested her,really detested her..I loved him in there.Talk about speak the truth he could read the Cunt like a book.
Indeed, Johnny had her number. I posted part of the transcript of his rant in the jungle on a KP thread months ago, always worth a revisit, absolutely spot on 😁 Love it……

“The woman’s f*cking talentless
It doesn’t do anything, and when it does, it nags all the way through it
C’mon kick her arse out of here
It ain’t funny anymore
It don’t contribute, it’s a parasite
Sitting here with that attitude of feed me, entertain me, do everything for me
It don’t know how to cook, talk, or walk
It’s a moron, it’s a bicycle pump,
I’m not here to support a page 3 blow-up balloon”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

NoodleNips

VIP Member
Her feet are fine. Nobody could do everything she does with the injuries she claims. Besides, if it were true she would have sued for damages. Why does the media not question why the owners of this wall have never commented, why there was no film footage taken at the time etc, etc. It's because the whole thing is an exaggerated pack of lies like everything else. It's not even funny anymore this really needs blowing out of the water. The money owed, the online abuse of innocent people, innocent animals caught up in her horrible lifestyle, the lies, the endless holidays and spending...... just why?
I’ve said this before on here - it didn’t happen. My nephew was working at Land of Legends at the time and there was no incident reported. No ambulance was called - they take accidents very very seriously and this one just did not happen. The stupid cow lies so much I really think she believes her own BS.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Parents don't post "I love you so much" or "unconditional love" with each photo. I've seen some do it on a special occasion. But all her posts always say that. Most parents would tell their child they love them to their face. Why post it on SM?

Loving your child unconditionally is expected and it's not something parents wants praise for. What does she expect in return "thanks mummy. You're so kind to not attach a condition to that!"
When I post about mine, the words "wee shite" and "jesus suffering fuck" are commonly used. I do love him, but I can't have him knowing about it...he'll just use against me when he's a teen. 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Spiderplant

VIP Member
Convenient she needs these Injections before a court appearance! Didn’t need them before attending Harvey’s award night in heels, or before a holiday in Thailand and Benidorm, or night out in London with bestie Ryan in heels! Didnt complain too much with all the tattooing she’s had lately….really boiling my P#SS! She better show up at court and go down!
These injections are not urgent, they’re convenient…guess what KP, prisons have hospital wings, so don’t worry you’ll get your wounds dressed! 🤬😡🤬

• Angry
  • Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Ohhhhhhh, thank you for the honour of a winning title 😊

Here's the rental she's buying for £1.5 million. Oh wait....it's not on the market.....oh & it's not for rent. Well that's a huge surprise....said nobody ever 🥱🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
So I take it she’s having/has had cortisone injections not an operation ? and making out this is a massive deal, give me f*cking strength with this woman’s lies and fakery. Yes you can have a flare up of pain immediately afterwards, as the cortisone crystallises, which will often cause increased pain, but rest up and any issues will be clear in 24-48 hours max. After that the pain relief in most cases will come into effect, thus relieving KP of this ‘pain she is constantly in‘.

There Is no way a cortisone injection can stop her going to court, she will NOT require a wheelchair for 3 months, in fact she should be more mobile than before. If she games the system with this weak excuse I honestly give up, even the best lawyers can’t use this as an excuse.

PS luckily I didn’t see her in Brighton after work yesterday, small blessings, though I kinda wish I had and took some photos of that face in real life 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Eureka

VIP Member
My sister damaged her foot and had to have several surgeries. She was on crutches for 6 months and limping for another 6 and it took her over two years before she could wear proper shoes again and even then they had to be Clark stylie. It's been 6 years now and she still isn't right. When you consider this bint was wearing wedges after less than a year and her scars have miraculously disappeared, I'm calling sympathy from the judge being begged!
I have mild plantar faciitis and even with a mild form I can't wear heels. She seems to have no problem not only wearing them but strutting around in them without any issues. She's a lying cunt and it's so predictable the "health" issues start cropping up now as she's facing court. What's the betting AFP has a health crisis over the weekend and needs Skank to care for her :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 49
TeflonTits and Sink Boy may just be the most loathsome couple I have had the displeasure to read about . All smoke and mirrors grifting day to day. Those who say why shouldn’t she gave a holiday , I say she can have one after she’s at least attempted to pay her creditors. Some of those businesses may have went under or those who work for them lost hours or lost jobs. Can they go on holiday?
she’s deluded and her followers are deluded and he’s just stupid

• Sad
Reactions: 48
Wow I think it's time for me to take a step back, that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard regarding stripey blue tops. People lose all sense of rationality and proportion on here imho. I can't be a part of this vitriol and nonsense aimed at the sister of someone who is detestable, just for being her sister. She's running a business ffs, she's being pulled for having concentration camp clothes, making a profit, and selling expensive things when some folk are poor. I'll leave you's all to it.
She's not running a business though, angel....it's all very suspish! Granted, it's not uncommon for companies to sell other companies clothes etc, ASOS as an example. But ASOS charge the same price as the company they are selling. If it's a French Connection dress at £100 and FC suddenly put it on sale for £40, ASOS will too. What Sophie is doing it making it look and sound like these clothes her HER clothing line, and charging an excessive amount more than the original company. That's a huge con! If Zara UK sold a jacket for £200 and Zara Spain was selling it for £100....you'd order it from Spain or never buy from them again because they were ripping you off! She's taking the piss.

I'd support her if she designed her own clothes and got them manufactured here, even with a huge turnover time. I buy kids clothes from small startups all the time - I even love that vintage look. But something is very amiss with this....I hate to say.

ETA: I've noticed she now says "Handpicked" on her insta page. I'm still not convinced. 😬

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48