katie price #159 are they off? are they on? nobody cares, it's all a con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie Price #160 - Time for court = Time for deflection, it wasn't trotter surgery it was just an injection!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
With all the mental health issues and drug problems it’s very doubtful they would take the risk of putting her in there, has she is highly likely to leave after a few days. Also she may have literally shot herself in the foot, with the foot injuries that have resurfaced just in time for the court hearings next week. After all you can’t really spend two weeks in the jungle when you can barely walk.
She used half the other Jungle-ists like slaves last time so she could do the same again IF they let it back (God Forbid!)

The only One she loves is in the centre (as usual)

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
This has to be illegal.
Of course it is. But the only way to attempt to get your money back would be through small claims court and if she won’t back the millions already owed, does anyone think she’ll refund a few £80 quids if ordered to 🤷‍♂️

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I remember years ago when I had an operation, I had to remove my nail varnish as they used to need to see them. I bet her real claws are are bitten and covered in whitlows :sick:

I remember a couple of years ago, I had 2 really painful frozen shoulders and I had cortisone injections AND acupuncture at the same time, don't be such a wimp Kakkie, lie back and think of England. 🇬🇧
She normally does.................................................... ;) Regularly

Exactly MrsPig - here she says it was a hotel, or was it land of Bellends who knows - either way, there is no way any place on earth would have a wall like that with a huge drop the other side and no railings. She's a big fat filthy liar
Wouldn't you think though that Land of Bellends would immediately put a stop to her blabbering-off worldwide about how their resort "Ruined 'er loife an' er Mentawl 'elf and 'er trotters anawl...........................", ie sue the plastic arse off her for blaming them for something they were not guilty of? Why have'nt they I wonder? They cannot be guilty surely? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So where are all the dogs while she is swanning about to hospitals, hair salons, nail bars…and he is spending hours in training for non celeb MMA
Hagrid not been seen for ages either…. Hi Katie 👋

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Of course it is. But the only way to attempt to get your money back would be through small claims court and if she won’t back the millions already owed, does anyone think she’ll refund a few £80 quids if ordered to 🤷‍♂️
She's literally like a scummy petty crook.

Reactions: 16
I had cortisone injections into one of my hip joints a few years ago when I had bursitis. It hurt like hell having the injections (even with plenty of local anaesthetic injected first). However, the only down time/recovery time was 48 hours rest in bed/on the sofa. The relief was incredible, it really worked well for me.
That’s what I had too. Both hips. Really helped.

Reactions: 10
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
He'll be disqualified as his teef will be a blinding distraction.

He'll be disqualified for using his teef as a blinding distraction. Besides how's he going to get a gumshield over those gnashers?🤣🤣
He'll have to have one specially made in Turkey. I see another holiday coming on!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well hopefully she doesn't use her feet to get out of masterclasses. I emailed said thinking of buying tickets for 5th may, but as cpl of people I was gonna get tickets for are moving abroad , I needed to know if classes are cancelled will they be able to get cash refunds as will not be here to attend any rescheduled dates . Here's the reply from, NO REFUNDS . So if they decide to cancel whole lot and reschedule till next year, too bad , . Surely this is not legal
We have statutory rights in this country.
Consumers' legal rights cannot be taken away or restricted, and any attempt by a trader to do so by reference to an exclusion clause or similar notice is void and therefore unenforceable.

Under the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 it is also a criminal offence to mislead a consumer about theirlegal rights.

The following are examples of statements that are likely to mislead consumers about their rights:
  • no refunds given
  • goods can only be exchanged
  • only credit notes will be given against faulty goods
  • sold as seen
Even the statement 'No refunds except where goods are faulty' would be illegal, as there are a number of cases where a consumer can claim a refund on goods that are not faulty (such as misdescribed goods).

Report her to trading standards.

Reactions: 21
So full on deflection weekend?
Trip to see Harvey?
Her mum?
My world pictures?
Pictures of her poorly feet?

probably all of the above….🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
More BS.
The last time she was supposedly going to be mangled for the rest of her life, she was crawling around within days and sitting with her feet under her body or crossing her legs. Liar!

How convenient that this op will be a week before her court hearings. Surely no hospital - private or NHS - give you such short notice especially when she has been out and about and abroad how many times without showing any pain? I smell a 🐀!

Spare a moment for the poor sink: as if it is not bad enough with Carl unloading in the sink, he will soon be holding her over the sink to pee again! Dirty beggars!🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I don't know EXACTLY what the added tax is @onthebuses .
But whenever I buy a vintage doll outfit from France the 20% is added at checkout.
You might be right about childrens' clothes then. :unsure::unsure:
I think anything imported from the EU has some customs form of customs charges now unless she covers them on the customers behalf. I've experienced the shitshow that is trying to export to the EU now but not sure on the costs of stuff coming in.

Reactions: 7
So full on deflection weekend?
Trip to see Harvey?
Her mum?
My world pictures?
Pictures of her poorly feet?

probably all of the above….🙄
Yep all of those, plus her mangy hair and eyebrows AGAIN!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can understand buying from a wholesaler but another shop?
She may be buying from the same place as the French shop than from the shop itself. Probably all actually from a cheap warehouse in China or something.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.