katie price #159 are they off? are they on? nobody cares, it's all a con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterday I think? Im
Trying to find Dr Sinnep so we can see which hospital but nothing yet
I think she said Sinha... and i'm guessing it's this NHS surgeon for Orthopedic trauma.

The first time she said the name it sounded like Sinnap....but the second, she said it properly, or as properly as she could!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
cortisone injections really?!?!? All that drama for that? I also have them in my hands & whilst not pleasant it’s hardly ‘surgery’ she would be advised to rest for a day or so to allow the injections to work then you just get on with it! Ffs I can’t be doing with her tit anymore she’s a dick 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
We all laughed at her filtering attempts
cos she never did her hairy, herpes lips!
One of us tattlers did it for her, and now she's finally clocked on.
She's still a scabby bleep though!
She photoshops the duck out of her face, but doesn't notice open weaping sores on her lips. The mind boggles!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Erm.... you don't need three months in a wheelchair following cortisone injections.... They're not pleasant to have (bearing in mind her great fear of needles *cough*) but its hardly major ankle surgery.

Katie Price facing THREE months in a wheelchair after urgent surgery (thesun.co.uk)
I had a cortisone injection for a broken shoulder with a full tear of the rotator cuff and two tears in my bicep. The day after the injection I could carry buckets of water and use the jet washer. She's making a fuss about nothing.

A cortisone injection is NOT surgery, she's exaggerating again.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
no not really but the worst was one i had on my hand,you would think the knee would be the worst but perfectly fine,the toe is fleshy so should be ok,mine hardly work now and will have surgery but they did work at first and was such a great feeling when it took the pain away,go for it it will help
I’m the same I had one in my knee & practically ran out of the surgery the relief was that instant but my hands are a different matter entirely 😩 they hurt a lot & I’ve had my second injections last week so if this doesn’t work it’ll be surgery. Even so it’s hardly a hospital gown type procedure is it? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
That's her appearing in court in moon boots, a wheelchair, crutches or all of the above .... Love the way her socks hid her scars ;-)
That can
I had a cortisone injection for a broken shoulder with a full tear of the rotator cuff and two tears in my bicep. The day after the injection I could carry buckets of water and use the jet washer. She's making a fuss about nothing.

A cortisone injection is NOT surgery, she's exaggerating again.
She will be telling her GP that the cortisone injections 'didnt work' ..as soon as she runs out of her stockpile of opiate pain meds ... Apart from using this to get sympathy in court she is an opiate addict in my opinion but will not recognise this because her pain meds have been prescribed for years .. her plastic surgeries provide more & more ... She uses Cocaine to pick her up because opiates are a downer

Reactions: 20
She’s gonna rage about this if she’s locked up ! 🤞🏻
‘Salright, they have Freeview in prison, so at least she can watch, muttering to herself while cell mate thinks about ways to show her what life-changing foot injuries really feel like.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.