Katie Hayes #64 I am UJane Bolt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I watched that video with the baby I just thought she was eyeing herself up 😂😂😂

This is what happens when people who don't have much of an IQ are allowed social media platforms. I'm all for the I.D to verify before allowing them as Kate keeps harping on about, but I also think that should be followed up with some sort of exam you have to pass before being allowed one also!

Reactions: 19
Just had a little mooch on the ex and her BFs insta and low and behold, the reasons truffle is doing cold water dip and running. She is an absolute LUNATIC. She has to be constantly trying to keep up with everyone. It's proper bleeping strange. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Just had a little mooch on the ex and her BFs insta and low and behold, the reasons truffle is doing cold water dip and running. She is an absolute LUNATIC. She has to be constantly trying to keep up with everyone. It's proper bleeping strange. 😂
I would be embarrassed to be so blatantly copying the ex.

Reactions: 20
Ha ha wonder if wee Oliff has a little hostess trolley or a did a Buffett.
Have a day off Truff your kid is not hosting come dine with me you’ve just been rule breaking in the tit filled garden whilst serving a few billy bear and cumber buties
Maybe host Olive went round everybody in her bouncer offering olives with a side of baby dribble 🙈

She looks the same colour as David Dickinson’s ball bag
I imagine they smell similar too 🤮🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Looks like she’s got her by the scruff of the neck
She’s getting more and more like Hinch using her kid as a puppet for advertising. The sooner they bring in similar laws to those that child actors are protected by, the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She looks the same colour as David Dickinson’s ball bag
Looks like she's wearing David Dickinson's shirts as well.
Why does she wear boxy shirts and blazers is beyond me, she looks like a beefy lesbian prison guard...I guarantee she smells of garlic and meat 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Who’s her best friend? Does the ex ever comment on Truff?

Maybe host Olive went round everybody in her bouncer offering olives with a side of baby dribble 🙈

I imagine they smell similar too 🤮🤮
And a side of garlic cloves

• Haha
Reactions: 5
looks like a bleeping Oompa Loompa
Poor Olive looks exhausted with all the Easter activities. Why doesn’t she wait to do all this stuff with her when it’s age appropriate. Olive has dark rings under her eyes. Kate looks like she’s been painted in creosote.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wish THM would do a Sallie AXL and get on a live one night absolutely off her cake with little Matt. Ranting about her trollzzzzz! I would PAY to see that haha

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Looks like she's wearing David Dickinson's shirts as well.
Why does she wear boxy shirts and blazers is beyond me, she looks like a beefy lesbian prison guard...I guarantee she smells of garlic and meat 🤮
Dickensons meal deal.

If you say “troll” 3 times in a mirror Kate appears wearing her grandads blazer trying to feed you cold egg.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Dickensons meal deal.

If you say “troll” 3 times in a mirror Kate appears wearing her grandads blazer trying to feed you cold egg.
I'd need a mirror the width of a semi detached house for her apperar full body in 😦

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.