Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hoppy7412

I am not her biggest fan, you all know she fucks me off with her attitude towards Covid and her lack of abiding by the rules of the Country.

Yeah report her for that, but saying SS need to be notified is a bit extreme in my opinion and if she is to be reported, let’s leave it to someone a bit closer to home.

Back to GDPR Breaches Dog’s Breath...

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Final straw for me that. I’ve unfollowed her, how obnoxious can one person be? Extra? How about being sensitive to your followers, in the middle of a pandemic, most of who have been through a horrific year, separated from family and friends, possibly lost their jobs, and you think being ‘extra’ is something to be proud of?! Two fingers to them eh! Be extra if you want, couldn’t care less - but have some sensitivity to others and maybe keep it behind closed doors?! Vile 😡

• Angry
  • Heart

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
Imagine how mentally exhausting her life actually is. The pressure she puts on herself to make every single minor event an absolute stage show to show how happy she is and how wonderful her life is for the benefit of total strangers on Instagram. The fact she’s so fucking insecure she can’t go a day without editing herself or her baby. The fact she can’t take her eyes off Matt because the minute she does she knows she’ll have slid into some other girls DMs/knickers. I would actually feel sorry for her if she wasn’t such a cunt. But you reap what you sew Truffs. Awaiting the absolutely fiasco that will be Easter Sunday!

BellaRose.X89

Chatty Member
Hi Kate,

Whats tipped you over the edge into posting today? The hungry hippo comment, the fact we noticed you put olives outfit on back to front or that we called you out about your run times?

• Haha

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
As if she’s got those fucking garden ornaments in the shape of foxes and squirrels in her Easter display. Looks like she’s robbed the communal garden at her Nan’s care home!
She probably did. That’s why she’s been practising running, so she could leg it with a couple of stone squirrels under her arms.

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
The first wiki is full, but there's a link at the bottom to page 2 where new pics can be added
Wow is she the first person to have a second wiki page let’s do a big revel balloons and sax man on order

• Haha
  • Heart

Trollinell

Chatty Member
It’s mmmmkay guyyyzzz, my daughter is freezing cold, gets dressed uncomfortably daily, has to eat cold food on the go, gets clothes lashed at her for a reel, her hair straightened and curled, and wears prozzy tights. But as long as her first birthday will look extra and bespoke for the gram. Remember guyyzzz I’m no excpet, I’m just a mumma doing her best. No one knows what’s best for my Proppet, only me #mommagoalz #fuckdahaters #fuckmytrollz #perfectlife

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Doll-Parts

Chatty Member
I'm slowly catching up and have made it to page 8, I'm furious at the manifesting thing. I know she's thick and tactless but what the actual fuck?!

My circumstances might be a bit different but I GENUINELY can't believe that someone could be so shallow and disgusting. I was told that my little one wouldn't survive birth, the only thing I mAnIfEsTeD was time. (My bespoke baby ripped up the rule book and proved that nothing is impossible in science and medicine but that's another story ❤)

She is absolutely vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

TheFox286

Chatty Member
I can’t believe she’s made a big fucking song and dance about Easter with a huge display too big for the house, broken rules by having too many people over, straightened the babies hair and stuck two fingers up to Instagram.... all to say “of course Olive isn’t having chocolate she’s ONLY 8 months old!” I am dead! The poor fucker was sat at a desk the other week wobbling all over the place and is having her hair done and a filter on but she can’t have a milky button. I’ve heard it all now. That kids going to be so confused.

• Haha

Fizz22

VIP Member
We're all witness to how vanilla their bedroom life is if those are her hip movements 😩

• Haha
  • Heart

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
The poor kid sat there with blotchy legs because it’s cold and she’s wearing inappropriate clothing, a massive pair of bunny ears and shoes that are clearly miles too big for her, and it’s all so her prick of a mother can get likes on the gram. That little girl is just a puppet to her, it’s absolutely vile behaviour.

Cady1954

VIP Member
Hey I'm just a lurker here but my baby is few days younger than Olive and has she has had steak and all. She loves food. And you don't need teeth to eat as gums are so hard. Molars are what we chew with and they don't come in till babies are about 2. Just wanted to answer this question.
SHE HAS NOT JUST DONE 10K IN 55 MINUTES!!!! Not a fucking chance. My husband was in the Paras and had to train wearing a weight vest so when he was at his fittest he could do it in 50 minutes, so she’s telling us she’s almost as fit and quick as a paratrooper in his 20s??? Fuck off Kate. Just tell the fucking truth for once, you were out of breath walking with Olive yesterday and yet today you can knock out 8 minute miles???
I admire anyone who can run as I have not run since 1977 in the school relay. I lost case your wondering.

• Haha

RachelKate

I'm howling... She's an absolute cretin. I'm military and train 6 x per week. Circuits, running and weights..im over 35 so no athlete but fml I've worked my ass off and she's quicker than me after what, a few weeks. Cringing for her.. At least make your lies believable. Absolute saddo 😂😭😂😭

• Haha

Glittercandy12

VIP Member
It's killing yous trolls that your have boyfriends and husband's that are fat that look like gammons. Kate is killing it with her diet and workouts 💪👌 and has a lovely gym fit fella that guys want to be and girls want to be with. Stop internalising your problems and blaming them on someone because she's got a successful life you can only drem of x
I can’t work out if this is being sarcastic or not
funny though 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

ThePidge

VIP Member
It's killing yous trolls that your have boyfriends and husband's that are fat that look like gammons. Kate is killing it with her diet and workouts 💪👌 and has a lovely gym fit fella that guys want to be and girls want to be with. Stop internalising your problems and blaming them on someone because she's got a successful life you can only drem of x
hahahaha, just told my husband he looks like a gammon.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
SHE HAS NOT JUST DONE 10K IN 55 MINUTES!!!! Not a fucking chance. My husband was in the Paras and had to train wearing a weight vest so when he was at his fittest he could do it in 50 minutes wearing the vest, so she’s telling us she’s almost as fit and quick as a paratrooper in his 20s carrying an extra 25 kilo?? Fuck off Kate. Just tell the fucking truth for once, you were out of breath walking with Olive yesterday and yet today you can knock out 8 minute miles???

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45