Katie Hayes #64 I am UJane Bolt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannot believe she’s not only CURLED OHD’s hair with heat last week, but now she’s STRAIGHTENED her hair with heat this week.

Shes bleeping tapped. Imagine pouring all your poor self esteem onto a 7 month old.

Serious question...has anyone contacted SS with their concerns about Proppet?
From what I can see and what's been evidenced on here and her own posts/videos is a concern for the kids welfare.

Who in their right (tiny) mind takes a heated appliance to a baby's head?
The risk of scalding the child's head is a big one.
The child can move at anytime unless she's physically restraining her head where she can't move.

She's also on the Lemo, she doesn't come across as coherent most times so they could imply she's under the influence.
I'm sure you all could add to the list of concerns.

I really do think SS should be involved.
If there's something wrong with that child's hips and judging by the pics and comments on here it's a real possibility...if she hasn't got the child checked out it's officially neglect and something the SS/Health Vistor should be taking seriously.
I know of mums who have had SS breathing down their necks because they didn't want their kids being vaccinated and threatened and told its neglect.

It can't be one rule for her and another for others.

One of these days Truff you're going to come crashing down to earth with an almighty bang because it will be deserved.
Sooner rather than later before you end up putting putting that child at even more risk.
Go cry about that on your gram whilst taking a gram.
I don’t think so. I personally think it’s a bit far contacting SS

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
In my opinion. Today was just another example how she has no idea how what being a parent is actually about. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, she’s a terrible mum. I have no doubt that she loves Olive but she doesn’t do anything with Olive that isn’t beneficial to her also. All these massive displays and balloon arches at every single non event are not even remotely for Olive, it’s for instragram. Her extravagant weaning concoctions aren’t for Olive, it’s again for Instagram. She spends her days just shoving her phone in Olive’s face, she films her poorly, sad, her immediate reaction to her child doing anything is to film it for Instagram. That child is a prop and nothing more. Most parents of children around Olives ago would have probably had a quiet day, nice dinner and seen family IN THE GARDEN. But not old truffs, she’s got a garden centre display plonked in her house of horrors and jelly cat bunnies flung all over the kitchen sink. The biggest travesty of it all is that Olive didn’t even get a lick of chocolate, witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
From what I can see and what's been evidenced on here and her own posts/videos is a concern for the kids welfare.

The child can move at anytime unless she's physically restraining her head where she can't move.

She's also on the Lemo, she doesn't come across as coherent most times so they could imply she's under the influence.

If there's something wrong with that child's hips and judging by the pics and comments on here it's a real possibility...if she hasn't got the child checked out it's officially neglect and something the SS/Health Vistor should be taking seriously.
I know of mums who have had SS breathing down their necks because they didn't want their kids being vaccinated and threatened and told its neglect.

One of these days Truff you're going to come crashing down to earth with an almighty bang because it will be deserved.
Sooner rather than later before you end up putting putting that child at even more risk.
I personally don’t think it would be for anyone here to contact SS and would only play into her troll narrative.
I think she’s a tit mum but I think the only real danger to that child is that she grows up being a vapid and self centred as her mum. Any genuine concerns would hopefully been highlighted by the million health care professionals she claims to consult with daily!

Reactions: 52
It was either before or after the granny he slept with 🙈 She wrote about it in her book I think.

We need the picking bogies on her live in the thread title 🙏🏼🤣
I’ve followed her on Twitter for ages and never even knew who she was. Heads fell off 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
and the cringe worthy woman who has said go big or go home who is apparently the wife of a king 😂😂😂 some proper helmets on Instagram
Wife of king what a bleeping bellend, he’s probably a tattoed skinny pants wearing Lemo head too 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Cannot believe she’s not only CURLED OHD’s hair with heat last week, but now she’s STRAIGHTENED her hair with heat this week.

Shes bleeping tapped. Imagine pouring all your poor self esteem onto a 7 month old.

I don’t think so. I personally think it’s a bit far contacting SS
Agree barb! That kid is in no danger at all! And I find it a bit much when someone says phone ss, if you feel the need to them do it but don’t come on here talking about about it it adds to her narrative that we are trolls!

Reactions: 44

Sallie Axl - yes
Truf - No

Reactions: 17
Personally I’d never contact SS and don’t think it needs discussing in here.

Her parenting skills are extremely questionable though and if she’s had a heated appliance near that baby’s head she needs a swift slap around the chops. That’s not even funny that’s just vile if she’s done that

Reactions: 44
KHM - I can’t believe you all sit all day writing on fake accounts about me and my kid

Also KHM - spends poppets first bespoke Easter and party hosting event scanning tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It was either before or after the granny he slept with 🙈 She wrote about it in her book I think.

We need the picking bogies on her live in the thread title 🙏🏼🤣
Kate Hayes...edits herself thinner, likes to pick a winner 👃👃

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Is she alright? No, seriously is she?!? I don't even know where to start, my heads fell off with her today 🙈🤣

1. She continously breaks lockdwon rules, thinking she's above the law, but its ok and she can do what she wants as she's exempt because she's the bees fuckin' knees.
2. Lash something warm on your bloody baby, her legs resemble corn beef, she looks bloody freezing! Why does she have to 'doll' her up (I use this term loosely, because let's be honest what the eff is she wearing) rather than letting her be warm and comfy. Does the gram and the likes mean more to you than Olive luv?
3. I'm all for going OTT for my children, I work hard for my money and that goes all to them. The difference between us, is that we WORK, EARN our money and PAY for what we get! Do I think for one second she'd fork out the cost of that display if it wasn't gifted? No I don't!! Babe, I just want you remember that today and everyday should be about Olive, not you and your gram!!!
4. This has been said 17479282 times before but shes a make up artist, an AMAZING one at that and the state of her make up brushes, my 2 year old's paintbrushes are cleaner. Oh and the amount her finger is up her nose, dirty bloody witch! That proper noks me sick.
5. The bum drama over removing Oh Darlin from your bio, piss off, be the BOSS CEO BABE you are and admit to it. Its actually shameful.

Oh and lastly she's deffo been on here today, no one's messaged her, if they did, she'd be sharing them right away. Why don't you share them Kate?

Sick of her bullshit, sick of her vile personality and ego. I never ever wish bad on anyone, but I generally (genuinely) do for her. She needs a reality check.

P.s. hope Delo goes out tonight, gets on it and has some fun with a rock ferry bird and thinks of Danielle the whole time 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Imagine the 1st birthday!

Big Balloon piles everywhere, big light up number 1 surrounded by dusty flowers

Proppet (love this name) and truff both have curly blows, bespoke tit flickers and tutus, then they come flying in with a pair of “angle” wings on

Bespoke Billy bear ham and cumber butties with truffle crisp and whispering “angle” served on a spoon, because shes to tight to buy more than one bottle

The biggest bespoke truffle birthday cake you ever did see! With a hand made proppet sitting on top

And Party bags full of gifted tat unsuitable for babies
and all flimed by the lass who did her gender reveal so she can show Olif two key events she went to 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
4. This has been said 17479282 times before but shes a make up artist, an AMAZING one at that and the state of her make up brushes, my 2 year old's paintbrushes are cleaner. Oh and the amount her finger is up her nose, dirty bloody witch! That proper noks me sick.
She’s definitely not an AMAZING make up artist, or are you being sarcastic?😂 shes horrendous, the amount of make up she slaps on and she uses old techniques. She hasn’t updated her skills and has built her business purely based on her reputation from Peaches where it seems like she was a pure grafter. But you can’t ride on the coat tails of that forever. You’ve got to evolve, move with the trends, be knowledgeable of brands, talk about skin care and just generally be likeable and friendly. She’s poor. Scraping the barrel if I’m honest. If you look at what she does, it’s thick heavy theatrical make up. There’s so many more MUAs out there running rings around her. She can’t even put false lashes on without them hanging on for dear life, and her general hygiene is disgusting so I wouldn’t dare allow those hands and dirty fingernails near my face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Serious question. Have YOU contacted SS. If you have such serious concerns about the child why don't you do it instead of trying to pass the buck on here. People who make comments like this boil my piss.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
More pics on realiseandbeautyuk instragram story of the party in the house 🙄 although looks like a small table set up.
If she has all the window and doors open, does that make it better to have people inside? Do you count kids in the 6 people rule? Genuine question as I can't keep up

Still think that set up is far too big for her house, especially having other people and kids over...I mean where's Max? He'd surely be in that set up wrecking it ? If she actually had a big space in her house for that set up, it would look better. It looks misplaced and in the way, blocking door etc

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8
please can we just take SS completely out of this narrative the child is clearly not in any kind of danger in the slightest, it really is far too far and adds to the troll narrative

Reactions: 59
She’s definitely not an AMAZING make up artist, or are you being sarcastic?😂 shes horrendous, the amount of make up she slaps on and she uses old techniques. She hasn’t updated her skills and has built her business purely based on her reputation from Peaches where it seems like she was a pure grafter. But you can’t ride on the coat tails of that forever. You’ve got to evolve, move with the trends, be knowledgeable of brands, talk about skin care and just generally be likeable and friendly. She’s poor. Scraping the barrel if I’m honest. If you look at what she does, it’s thick heavy theatrical make up. There’s so many more MUAs out there running rings around her. She can’t even put false lashes on without them hanging on for dear life, and her general hygiene is disgusting so I wouldn’t dare allow those hands and dirty fingernails near my face.
Hahaa I was being sarcastic! I think my fella would be a better MUA than her! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.