Katie Hayes #64 I am UJane Bolt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont know what I laughed at more, 'Kates killing it with her workouts' or her 'gym fit fella' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 48
It's killing yous trolls that your have boyfriends and husband's that are fat that look like gammons. Kate is killing it with her diet and workouts 💪👌 and has a lovely gym fit fella that guys want to be and girls want to be with. Stop internalising your problems and blaming them on someone because she's got a successful life you can only drem of x
Oh drem on

Edit
heres me an my gammon fella
Fit aren’t we

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
On reflection i think the best line is “ a gym-fit fella that guys want to be and girls want to be with”. Isn’t that the strap line from an 80s advert for aftershave or summat? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It's killing yous trolls that your have boyfriends and husband's that are fat that look like gammons. Kate is killing it with her diet and workouts 💪👌 and has a lovely gym fit fella that guys want to be and girls want to be with. Stop internalising your problems and blaming them on someone because she's got a successful life you can only drem of x
hahahaha, just told my husband he looks like a gammon.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Not sure what is so successful about her life though...? She clearly has issues over the way she looks to the point where she photoshops herself to look like a totally different person. Isn’t content with how her own BABY looks, so she filters her constantly and screeches that she is blonde when she is CLEARLY ginger. Makes out her boyfriend worships the ground she walks on, yet he’s shagging his way around half the country and escapes out the house any chance he gets and won’t propose to her, DESPITE her million desperate hints to him. All her “mates” dislike her and have group chats without her and take the piss out of her. She’s clearly so skint that she wasn’t able to take any time off work on maternity leave. She’s fucked up her house (someone PLEASE explain why she drags a huge mirror into her garage/living room to take pictures and videos in front of when she turned her living room into a filming room and there is no doubt mirrors in there...?!). She’s so insecure that she stalks her fellas ex both on social media and in real life 😂 and compulsively lies about the most random and pointless tit.

Yeah. Kate is definitely winning at life right now 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
I'd rather stitch my fanny shut with a rusty blunt needle than go anywhere near your fella (who cheats on you constantly)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Well that was a quick delete!
What's so special about your life Kate? How exactly are you so amazingly successful?
Your make up looks are stuck in 2016 (and that's being generous)
You clearly hate your body and face with the amount of photo shopping you do
Same goes for your child with the filters you lash on her insta pics
Big deal, crappy companies send you their crappy products for you to go "guyz this is my fave even though I've only just been sent it"
You've got a fella who plays away every chance he gets
Your house is either completely unsellable, or you'll have to take a massive loss on it
Just because blue ticked influencers follow you? That means duck ALL in real life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Hi Kate,

Whats tipped you over the edge into posting today? The hungry hippo comment, the fact we noticed you put olives outfit on back to front or that we called you out about your run times?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
She has an Apple Watch so doesn’t need to use the strava app on her phone. You can get the strava app for your watch or set a running workout on Apple Watch then import afterwards to strava - that’s what I do as Apple workout data is better than strava.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Gym fit fella? He’s not exactly got a load of mass on him and he’s only short so if he was smashing the gym even before lockdown he’d be a unit. I do shits bigger.
If kates life was so good she wouldn’t have felt the need to March up someone’s driveway to give them tit for calling out her bollocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I can’t work out if this is being sarcastic or not
funny though 🤣🤣🤣🤣
What the actual duck has that person said 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 the only thing she’s smashing is one of them chocolate smash things the big fat heffer 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 lovely gym fit fella 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 shame he doesn’t think the same about you Katie cos if he did, he wouldn’t hang out of other girls you soft bleep. An a successful life no don’t think so she’s got the life of a cleaned up woman begging for things. That is not a successful life you big fat bleeping ape

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I can’t work out if this is being sarcastic or not
funny though 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Every week we have a comedy act on here don’t we 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 jealous of that wrench oh please come on 😂😂😂 I’m fat I’m rich 🤑 have a very handsome husband I’ve bought two lads up without social media I sponge of no one and I have two living rooms with boss comfy sofas 😂😂😂 I also have a spare room for my mum and mum in law to stay so they don’t have to sleep on a free sofa bed 🙏🏻 Godbless us all 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Ha ha hit a nerve have we Truff did you not make your bed properly this morning.
You would think after all that exercise this morning you would be feeling great.
ARE YOU OK

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Isn’t she just one soft twit 🤣🤣
Isn’t she hey🤣 the running isn’t doing much for her mental health coming on with that maybe she should take up yoga and go join those soft cunts down Crosby beach you no the ones cosmic scouses who think 5G Will kill you and it’s a plan Demic 🤣🤣🤣

I dont know what I laughed at more, 'Kates killing it with her workouts' or her 'gym fit fella' 🤣
Gym fit fella who throws his sausage up slags and bags of 20 up his snout 😂😂😂 i would rather a gammon ta

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Block list longer then her followers 👏👏👏👏 yerr u fat twit cause u carnt take no one not haven the same opinion as u u stupid twit u just as thick as ur fucken make up u do get a grip kate seriously delo been haven words cause danielle is absolutely stunning n her figure well wow but u will never ever 😭 never have that body just keep editing ur photos girl cause that's all u can do stop the fucken lieing u absolute weirdo and ur fella is a fucken mushroom absolute helmet

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What the actual duck has that person said 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 the only thing she’s smashing is one of them chocolate smash things the big fat heffer 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 lovely gym fit fella 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 shame he doesn’t think the same about you Katie cos if he did, he wouldn’t hang out of other girls you soft bleep. An a successful life no don’t think so she’s got the life of a cleaned up woman begging for things. That is not a successful life you big fat bleeping ape
How bleeping funny 😄 must bleeping chew the bleeping fat bleep up us on here taking the piss out of her

Block list longer then her followers 👏👏👏👏 yerr u fat twit cause u carnt take no one not haven the same opinion as u u stupid twit u just as thick as ur fucken make up u do get a grip kate seriously delo been haven words cause danielle is absolutely stunning n her figure well wow but u will never ever 😭 never have that body just keep editing ur photos girl cause that's all u can do stop the fucken lieing u absolute weirdo and ur fella is a fucken mushroom absolute helmet
Thick as her make up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Isn’t she hey🤣 the running isn’t doing much for her mental health coming on with that maybe she should take up yoga and go join those soft cunts down Crosby beach you no the ones cosmic scouses who think 5G Will kill you and it’s a plan Demic 🤣🤣🤣

Gym fit fella who throws his sausage up slags and bags of 20 up his snout 😂😂😂 i would rather a gammon ta
🤣🤣 She’s on another planet isn’t she. It wont be long before she’s going to crosby beach to do her yoga especially with the manifestation she does. She’s absolutely repugnant isn’t she

Reactions: 12
Hey I'm just a lurker here but my baby is few days younger than Olive and has she has had steak and all. She loves food. And you don't need teeth to eat as gums are so hard. Molars are what we chew with and they don't come in till babies are about 2. Just wanted to answer this question.
What you’ve given your 7month old baby steak? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
🤣🤣 She’s on another planet isn’t she. It wont be long before she’s going to crosby beach to do her yoga especially with the manifestation she does. She’s absolutely repugnant isn’t she
Absolutely! If my lads brought a girl like her she would be getting legged seriously she’s bleeping vile

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.