Katie Hayes #64 I am UJane Bolt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up. If Olive is small then what size is Mez, a bloody borrower? Need to find that pic again. Olive looks so long on it, unless her mum has been stretching her pics.

New thread title.
I AM MANIFEST

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I've caught up, firstly I'm howling at our hun doin a Tina Turner, is she being for real with those hip thrusts? Maybe we need to start a donation page to get her some tips #getdelosomedecentthursts!

More to the point and to say I'm pissed off is an understatement - did she really say she manifested her baby to have blue eyes (Delamere eyes) and to be blonde haired? Apart from the fact, our O isn't blonde, what kind of mother would manifeste for this. I know, alls I wished for, was a perfectly happy and HEALTHY, (healthy being the operative word there KHM, yes I'm spelling it out for you) baby! It pisses me off big style, coming from her who had a miscarriage is down right disgusting.

Maybe one day olivie will manifest for her mother to be a normal mum, not one who is making her take pictures constantly, making her act and dress a certain way and a mum who is real and not afraid to be who she real is!!! I'm lost for words girls!!

Reactions: 34
I've caught up, firstly I'm howling at our hun doin a Tina Turner, is she being for real with those hip thrusts? Maybe we need to start a donation page to get her some tips #getdelosomedecentthursts!

More to the point and to say I'm pissed off is an understatement - did she really say she manifested her baby to have blue eyes (Delamere eyes) and to be blonde haired? Apart from the fact, our O isn't blonde, what kind of mother would manifeste for this. I know, alls I wished for, was a perfectly happy and HEALTHY, (healthy being the operative word there KHM, yes I'm spelling it out for you) baby! It pisses me off big style, coming from her who had a miscarriage is down right disgusting.

Maybe one day olivie will manifest for her mother to be a normal mum, not one who is making her take pictures constantly, making her act and dress a certain way and a mum who is real and not afraid to be who she real is!!! I'm lost for words girls!!
exactly!!
Really pissed me off her saying this!
I have a family member who is severely disabled and we couldn’t of cared less what colour hair, eyes or how petite or not she was as a baby.
All we just wish is that she could have a normal life and be healthy, which she will never ever have because she needs carers all the time, some people don’t even know how lucky they are just to be healthy and “normal”
or even to be able to have children in the first place.
She’s vile

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I’m really wound up here, manifestation is toxic positivity; it’s essentially saying for example when my patients deliver a still they’ve manifested that for themselves or if their child isn’t well they’ve manifested it etc, why would you manifest physical attributes or (I’m sorry if this is offensive) why would you manifest anything - where has this come from?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
When she first seen the word manifest being used on Instagram she 100% would have to google what it meant.

Kate, when are you next going for a dip in the sea? Thought that’s what you are into now?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t think I’ve ever heard a mum say they manifested every thing I wanted in my child blonde hair and blue eyes. Well maybe hitler.

She’s so shallow I really hope Oliff has other people in her life that make her know how special she is not just for her looks
I spent 9 months sick with worry praying my two would be here safe and well 🤮 she knocks the life out of me 🤮 bleeping creature

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If you break my brothers strava screenshot down to 7k she run quicker than a soldier whose a front line soldier who does pt and runs every single day? Righhhhht get her on the elite squad for the UK marathon team

Little olive isn't blonde what is her obsession
Plus on her caption the blonde jean in our family,as what opposed to the brown haired jean? Start spelling correctly you twit its gene

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I can’t believe that after suffering a miscarriage and then being fortunate enough to get pregnant again, her thoughts are to manifest physical attributes! Surely if you have been thru that trauma and get pregnant again, all you care about is making it to full term and delivering a healthy baby, not that they have lots and lots of hair & blue eyes. I can’t believe the shite that comes out her mouth. Another ‘influencer’ I snoop on ‘manifested’ a baby girl after having two boys... cos if you have positive mindset and wish for something hard enough - you get it apparently 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 50
She’s an absolute crank
Makes you wonder if she just puts these things on to make her the most talked about twit on tattle
She must not get the attention she craves at home

Reactions: 21
Just when you think Kate can’t get much worse, her wish wasn’t for a healthy and happy baby after a loss. Instead it’s more important to have blue eyes and blonde hair

Reactions: 27
I wanted a blond haired blue eyed girl, so she might resemble me whereas my son is a clone of my husband. And now she’s here and is a mini me, she’s also brave, fearless, intelligent, hilarious, lots of things. People comment she’s a mini me and I say thanks and then we talk about the latest thing she has learnt. Olive will have no personality with KHM encouraging her to sit still and trussed up in Ali express finest for an insta pic

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Sorry don’t know if it’s already been mentioned (I’ve fell behind AGAIN!!)
But no way in hell did she run 7k in 35 mins. It did not happen. she’s telling me she runs 5min km and she looked out of breath just walking with Olive on her yesterday. I run 4min km and I run for a club, it didn’t happen. You could just tell she was running off numbers in her head “I think it’s wassssss 7km???” Soz if it was your best ever time you’d remember. If it’s true Jane hun post the run, like you did the other day!

sometimes I think are we thinking about this too much, surely no one lies this much!? Then she’s sprouts out utter bullshit like this and like “I’m was much skinnier when I met Matt” yeah hun that’s what Matt thought as well until he saw you in real life.

I honestly starting to think she really needs help. She’s making up her own reality and worst thing is she believes it.

Reactions: 27
Sorry don’t know if it’s already been mentioned (I’ve fell behind AGAIN!!)
But no way in hell did she run 7k in 35 mins. It did not happen. she’s telling me she runs 5min km and she looked out of breath just walking with Olive on her yesterday. I run 4min km and I run for a club, it didn’t happen. You could just tell she was running off numbers in her head “I think it’s wassssss 7km???” Soz if it was your best ever time you’d remember. If it’s true Jane hun post the run, like you did the other day!

sometimes I think are we thinking about this too much, surely no one lies this much!? Then she’s sprouts out utter bullshit like this and like “I’m was much skinnier when I met Matt” yeah hun that’s what Matt thought as well until he saw you in real life.

I honestly starting to think she really needs help. She’s making up her own reality and worst thing is she believes it.
Yes! I can remember my quickest time for a 5k, 10k, half marathon, and a full marathon down to a tenth of a second, and she’s like erm, um, yeah I did I think about 7k in about 35 minutes.
I’m nowhere near as quick as I used to be but even back when I was half decent, It’d be a full on push to do 5 minute kilometres! She’s so full of tit. I bet she even struggles with what’s real and what’s a lie now, she’s told that many.

Reactions: 17
Just catching up and it’s boiling my piss she is claiming to be running that length and speed now, I have been running 3-5 times a week since January 2020 and I’m knocking around 6.20 per km. I push to any quicker than 6 minutes and I’m blowing out my bleeping arse, I'm 5’4 with strong legs and a big arse so there’s no bleeping WAY she’s doing better than me! I’ve half a mind to run round her way and lap her, flipping her the finger as I go past!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Manifest a blonde hair, blue eyed baby???? tit! If only I done that before me and my husband spend 12k on fertility treatment to have our baby! 😑

• Heart
  • Sad
Omg has she really just referred to lockdown as ‘life before it was taken.’
I am speechless. How bleeping insensitive. There’s over 100,000 people whose lives have been taken by Covid, and she’s fuming cause she can’t go to San Carlo and prance around showing offf.

• Angry
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.