Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Cheeky vile dog.

How extra Mummy is.... you're a extra dickhead that's all. No one is jealous of that Easter shit show love.
The momma expert who's the best momma there is. Rags the kid out of bed every morning to throw clothes in her face for a insta reel and has her propped up for a photo in outfits she can't move in then drags her round all day with her fucking packed lunch.

No ones making fake accounts you're reading here Jane !
Proper winds me up she's so fucking smug thinks she's doing a better job than everyone else. Kid looks freezing and shattered in those Easter pics. As if a 7 month old gives a fuck about a back drop !! All for Instagram as fucking per usual !!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 45

PedroPony

I can’t get over Instagram this morning I’ve got kids but fuckinghell what is wrong with people! Olive isn’t guna remember a balloon display. She’s only done it to make herself look good it’s mad what people do for the gram now! This is why people compare lives so much
I honestly can’t believe what I have seen on Instagram this morning 🙈. Each to their own I suppose but it’s 100% all for show. Social media is dangerous. It can make people feel so inadequate and generally (genuinely) SHIT. I am lucky enough to be able to see past it all but others just can’t and some end up in debt because they want to show the world that their kids are waking up to a balloon arch, graze box, 28 bespoke made cupcakes, 1 million eggs and a £50 visit from the Easter bunny (all personalised of course). My kids got a few Easter eggs and bags of sweets... had a chocolate brekkie and are now chilling with chocolate smeared faces buzzing off their lives.
I find Truff strange to be honest. She knows everything she does is scrutinised (for good reason by the way, breaking laws, lying, photoshopping etc) yet she continues to do it and flaunt it PUBLICLY. I think she lives for this site, she provokes to get reactions for content. She deffo trolls us.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Lotsta88

Chatty Member
Just had a Cadbury’s choc egg for breakfast, and it just tastes 10 times nicer than a dairy milk bar.

just thought I’d let youse all know.

have a nice day.

😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Southern.fairy91

:oops: How is she faking it?
I’m decently fit and 7k in just over half an hour seems a bit of a stretch. Pretty fit people tend to aim for 25-30mins for a 5k and she’s definitely not fit.I just googled how long it’d take to cycle 5miles which is just over 8k so she’s trying to say she’s running at whats effectively an average cycling pace.
She’s full of more shit than olives nappies and that’s before you scrape it from under her nails.

• Haha
  • Heart

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
This! I know I keep going on about this, but I can’t get over the fact that Olive didn’t even get a little taste of chocolate because as Truffs said “she’s 8 months”.

Why did she bother with the big over the top display? Olive won’t remember it, because she’s 8 months.
Why did she get Easter crackers? Olive can’t pull a cracker, because she’s 8 months.
Why did she put pencils out? Olive can’t use a pencil, because she’s 8 months.

She’s an attention seeking grabby bastard who lives her life for likes on the gram.

WHAT A SAD LITTLE LIFE, JANE.
View attachment 514211
It’s because she yet again doesn’t have a clue so is saying what she thinks people want to hear. She thinks that by not giving her child chocolate she’ll be hailed as the baby weaning queen. But I can guarantee if someone with a bigger following than hers put up a post of their 8 month old troffing down a chocolate egg and they got good engagement on the post she’d follow suit with a post of Olive eating chocolate. She has no real opinion on anything, she’s just a sheep.

• Heart

Wkdbird

VIP Member
Cannot believe she’s not only CURLED OHD’s hair with heat last week, but now she’s STRAIGHTENED her hair with heat this week.

Shes fucking tapped. Imagine pouring all your poor self esteem onto a 7 month old.

I don’t think so. I personally think it’s a bit far contacting SS
Agree barb! That kid is in no danger at all! And I find it a bit much when someone says phone ss, if you feel the need to them do it but don’t come on here talking about about it it adds to her narrative that we are trolls!

Any of my girls live on their own finding this bit of lockdown the worst? I’m so lonely now it’s shit, and my “mates” are crap. They’re all a bit like KHM with their sprogs so I don’t get included as my babies have fur. At least when the shops are open we can go wonder looking at clothes we can’t buy and shit!

• Heart
  • Sad

Southern.fairy91

The fucking shame of putting ya 8month old in lacy stockings. Jesus fucking christ. She’s such a fucking wrongun. I’m actually lost for words. Cant wait for mamas little cash cow to grow up a little and tell her to fuck right off when she tries wrangling her for an insta video. Poor kid doesn’t stand a chance

• Haha
  • Angry

gigi_93

VIP Member
Personally I’d never contact SS and don’t think it needs discussing in here.

Her parenting skills are extremely questionable though and if she’s had a heated appliance near that baby’s head she needs a swift slap around the chops. That’s not even funny that’s just vile if she’s done that

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Hi guys Just thought I’d come onnnn..

Messin I haven’t even got anything interesting to say you’ve said it all for me the reels shit she’s like a slug in a straw in them jarmies and as for that dancing - na

anyway I still wanna be in on the thread but I cba so hiiii and I love you all

xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart

the_moonins

VIP Member
Sorry, but how the hell has a MAKEUP account, run by a mum who said “my baby is too pure to share with the world” come to this?!!!
18D33975-3DD5-4DBE-A43F-27211D7570FB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

gossip29

VIP Member
I don’t even give a shit how extravagant people want to be for their kids birthdays, christenings or whatever, if they can afford it and that’s what they want to do then that’s their prerogative. What I can’t stand is people just purely doing it to show off on social media. What is the point? They aren’t doing it for their kids they’re doing it to make themselves look like good parents purely to cover up every other maternal instinct they lack

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Abongo

VIP Member
Fully made out she was besties with them all! Reposted the selfie she took about 9000 times (which looked very different to the millisecond clip of her on the show) 😂
Bet she said the trolls made it look like it was Mario that did her makeup, but it was actually her and Kim asked to take a selfie with her. 😂
I heard Kim seen her in asda afterwards and said she can’t believe she gets trolled.

• Haha

gigi_93

VIP Member
Can’t be arsed with all the Facebook ma’s dressing their kids in bunny outfits tomorrow using the same caption “somebunny loves Easter!” Or something shit like that. Love a bit of KHM bingo

• Haha