Katie Hayes #64 I am UJane Bolt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guyzzz if I wana make out I care about the less fortunate and pop down to a food bank when the heat is on me every 6 months for a photo Op....but then brag about my extravagant lockdown parties.... I can I'm THM.

If I wana complain about how Covid restrictions effect my seeing my Nan and my business.... but then throw my 4th lockdown event of the Pandemic.... I can I'm THM.

I'm currently working with the government and the police against the trolls so I'm allowed 60 in my Bubble instead of 6 !

The Trolls are the issue here not me ! #BEKIND

This 1000 times over! Absolute Meff

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thread title suggestion

Katie Hayes #65: “Proppet” hosting parties and being used for freebies... the rules can be relaxed when it suits me

• Haha
Reactions: 26
STAY OFF TATTLE if you don’t like what you read. Your double standards are unbelievable you deluded bleep!
She's proper on the defensive all the time isn't she. This just confirms she's breaking rules, yet instead of even enjoying it she's spending her time trying to justify it, in which case why you even bother breaking the rules 🙄🙄 it's exhausting

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A just thought I'd come on...to say sorry guys I was clearly not OK yesterday. I'd obviously forgotten to make the bed or something but today's tit show has pulled me out of my dark place!
She is such a bloody whopper!! The lies, the display, the attitude 🙄
Glad you're back Hoppy 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Lockdown will be lifted soon and when us law abiding citizens are all back out she will be dreading it! The real Katie JANE hayes will be shown for all to see!! all the pictures taken that aren’t filtered put on here to point out her lies..... the red rants will be 10x worse 🤣🤣🤣 I can’t fuckin wait!!!
Me either 🙋🏼‍♀️ We should all meet up and go khm watching like bird watching and see if she attempts to walk upto us an ask are we recording her or tells us we’re trolls 😂 I can put my Easter eggs on it that she’d tit an nothing like the brown sharks she leaves in her toilet 🤢 she wouldn’t know what to do. Her head would fall off 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She repeatedly says she doesn’t care about the trolls anymore, how she’s in a better place but CONSTANTLY brings it up. She’s so bothered it’s amazing, Vicky Pollard of instragram!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Today has proved everything about her.

She doesn’t give a tit and openly said so about Covid on her live- “I won’t say anything...” but then goes on to say “we’ve all sacrificed a lot...”

Why explain yourself if you don’t care- “we’ve donated lots of eggs, not that I need to explain myself”- just donate them- you saying you have takes away the good deed. You don’t hear Jesus banging on about feeding the 5000- it was others writing the stories...

The 10km and 7km run lies. well the last run you did, was your 4th achievement- so I’m thinking is that your first run since 21st March which says 3rd. Not used that APP so wouldn’t know. However- you have ran and it seems more relealistic.

there is soooo much more I could say but as she’s told me, it’s Easter and we are all sad. Says the woman on Instagram posting every single thing- hypocrite.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ooo we’ve hit a nerve today 🤣
Wait till her first birthday guyzzzz
Well if she takes inspiration from my party plan I want commission 🤣
Literally no one has messaged her, this is aimed at anyone sharing the Helen wood post. She knows she looks a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
When did Easter become a thing???? It’s bloody mental. Easter pyjamas? Easter crackers? Easter boxes and sacks filled with utter tit🤯

I’m not old and all I remember is a few Easter eggs and a roast at my nan and grandads.

That Easter display is repulsive. Tacky as hell. What a show.
I used to get two eggs yano and that was it. My friends who had money would get a new outfit but that was all. My poor future kids are gonna be devoed when I have them. We grew up with not a lot of money and not much in the way of gifts and things and I just cannot bear all the excessive stuff nowadays it’s all for the gram 😭 my fave Easter memory was going to church and I’m not even religious now 😂 just being with family. my kids will be getting two eggs like I did and an outfit if they’re lucky 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She’s literally addicted to attention isn’t she. Any form, negative or positive. Probably comes from her childhood.

Reactions: 19
That is honestly the tackiest, thrown together pile of shite I’ve ever seen.

I take it back, I’ve just watched two Oompa Loompas come to someone’s door and take their kids on a Easter Egg Hunt.

Stop the world. I want off.
I can’t breathe 😆😆😆

Reactions: 5
She’s a bleeping whopper isn’t she?? Delo wants to be ashamed of himself aswell, letting his little girl be pimped out for free weaning sets and Sunday dinners.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Kate, you’re a truly horrible person. My friend has cooked over 100 breakfasts and delivered them to the homeless, then gone back to prepare them a roast dinner. She works full time and is out 4 times a week supporting those less well off. You disgust me. What an awful example for your daughter, rinsing small businesses and living a lie. People have died, lost loved ones and you flaunt your tat as if it’s something we should aspire to. Money talks and wealth whispers and you my dear shout because you’re on the bones of your fat, size 18 ass.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
From this mornings live, er what is going on with that curler? Is that old mascara??
2F24998C-AC2E-47A9-B919-DCC291B15DFE.png

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I want to share that post but Helen Wood knocks me sick so I can’t 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
From this mornings live, er what is going on with that curler? Is that old mascara??View attachment 513729
Role model 😂😂😂😂 what is wrong with these absolute helmets.
Getting a few new newbies here liking posts.Thanks for sending them here Kate ✌🏽. Slowly tipping your loyal followers over the edge and to the dark side 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I don’t think all these ‘influencers who cry troll’ realise what could happen. Imagine if what they want gets through and you need to verify etc and then everyone gives up insta. She will have nothing/

If she didn’t have ‘my trolls’ she would be irrelevant. I love the the crap she spouts.

Reactions: 21
The lace tights have finished me off! If that isn’t evidence that Oliff if a prop then I don’t know what is! I’m literally laughing so hard. If social media disappeared tomorrow she would have nothing! No mates, no Delo, no free tit!! What a pleb!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.