Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grootyou

Faithful follower but rarely comment... I can do a quick recap if nobody minds?

Last thread saw the start of KHM's 30th birthday month/year/eternity. Beginning with a whirlwind trip to London to celebrate truff's 30th birthday in a celeb favourite restaurant. There could only be one outfit for such an occasion and so the tipping point inspired coin dress was born, and quickly destroyed by Kate's size 10 body and slab back. Luckily Kate's 'friends' were on hand to document this for the gram.

It was straight back home for KHM in time for her 'surprise' birthday meal. It gave truff a practice run of her surprised face ready for the carefully curated moment that Delo will pop the question.

After weekend 1 of birthday celebrations, Kate signed for Man City but also managed to squeeze in several beauty treatments in time for weekend 2 of celebrations. It is her 30th and obviously several weeks of celebrating is required.

Into the big weekend! For her birthday they had a walk along a beach with a camera set up at a distance to catch the beautiful moment that a family walk along a beach in weather inappropriate clothing, from there it was as straight to Selfridge's as Delo had forgotten to buy a birthday present when he ordered the pre typed card with generic loving sentiments inside. KHM teased us with a Hermes box, but disappointingly it was just some manky sliders to force her big hooves into.

Onto the most anticipated party of the year.... Not the queen's jubilee silly, it was KHMs big birthday bash. The venue was done up for a wedding, Kate dressed up like a fairy dogmother (size 10 obvs) and gave a moving birthday speech about trolls in amongst her gurning. Olive was allowed up past her 7pm bedtime for such a special occasion.... But still no ring from Delo.

The next morning, despite being on a massive comedown, it was off to the airport for Mr, Ms and Baby Makeup to a secret destination. Tattlers got down to some serious detective work and for a moment we thought Truff might have done something for her daughter and planned a family Disney holiday. We were mistaken and instead it's a lovely, engagement appropriate, cruise holiday to the Bahamas. We all wait with baited breath to see if this is finally the thread that Delo puts us out of our misery and asks the question he's been desperate to ask.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 138

Lala22

Chatty Member
All this food bank malarkey reminds me of when my parents went to Cuba in the early 00s and went on a day trip to a local village. For some unknown reason my mum decides to take loads of Clarins and Lancôme samples to give to the locals. The original KHM 😂

“Awwww ye poor? have some beauty flash balm”

• Haha
Reactions: 97

ThePidge

VIP Member
“the ship is just amazing every night we travel somewhere else”...

I’m glad she cleared that up, I was panicking as I wasn’t quite sure how cruises worked.

• Haha
Reactions: 94

gossip29

VIP Member
Na fuk off. They let them skip a que of 5000 because of olive 😂😂😂😂😂. Why’s she act like this very boring, average looking baby is the fukin messiah. Strangers do not give a fuk about your baby love I promise you

• Haha
Reactions: 73

fifi123xox

I’m not a new member I usually just lurk now because I’m always behind! however i found out today from a very credible source that ZSM has had her band tightened after all - I think it’s all very hush hush but this has came from a very close ‘friend’ .. I’ve missed 2 threads as I’ve been on hol recently and broke my phone so this may have been mentioned but if not enjoy the ☕xox

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Kate Hayes 22:06:22- The most Incredible moment on the beach in Barbados with the pigs 🥺🥺🐖🐖🐖

3 days later she fucking EATS the Pigs.....

Kate Hayes 25:06:22- I'M AT DA BEST RESTAURANT ON DA SHIP, JUST HAD BEST PORK BELLY IVE EVER ADDDDDD

She's not fucking right !! Soft cunt. Zero self awareness again. Deserves all the negativity she gets !!! She is absolutely thick, can't believe she's posted that.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72

platesofmeat

I FUCKING hate that she’s giving it big licks about poverty and food banks as if she is an advocate for change. She’s one of the greediest, vain, self indulgent twats I’ve ever seen. All she’s doing is acting the white saviour when she has no idea about the real issues the countries and people are facing. Her disgusting consumer lifestyle directly affects people living in poverty - yet she’s still going to act like going to a tourist trap and patting some pigs is going to help anyone.

She’s a walking contradiction and a big fat hypocrite. If you buy plastic tat, buy shit from cheap online shopping brands in quantities big enough to call ‘hauls’ then you’re part of the problem.

If she did go to a food bank then that’s even worse. She can’t help and she wouldn’t anyway. What the fuck does that accomplish other than cementing the white saviour stereotype.

TWAT

• Heart
Reactions: 71

gigi_93

VIP Member
Fuck me, she’s going on like she’s Princess Diana on a fuckin peace mission. There’ll be a photo of her holding a local child’s hand soon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Burrito88

VIP Member
Trolls I thought little legs had got down on one knee, but it’s just OHD and a small statue
90E86B2A-4BF8-41DF-9C56-679B2291B5F5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 67