Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigi_93

VIP Member
Can any of you parents tell me if it’s weird for a 1 year old to be wearing a bikini? When I’ve taken my nieces to beaches as babies they’ve always been in little wetsuit type things

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Cindy-Lou Who

Chatty Member
I'm being petty but I hate it when people say parenting is a job.

How much life experience or how many qualifications did you need to have that child? NONE

If you were neglecting her, hitting or starving her, do you just say that you're not very good at your job and move on to find a new one? NO

If it is a job then who do we complain to about being seriously under paid? Or do we expect the kids to pay us those wages?

My job is on my computer, not on the children I pushed from my womb.

I don't know, this might get me in trouble but to me, statements like that come from someone who thinks they're superior to others that don't or can't have children because she got the "job".

• Heart
Reactions: 64
I’ve been looking for a reason to quit my job, I’m going to become an influenza after influencing at least 5 people to buy that wonder water 😬

Still not engaged.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Can yous actually imagineeeee the tales those two have told all their new friends aka Strangers from allll around the worrrrld who loveeee Olive about themselves.....

Kate is a famous influencer with her own clothing , PJ line and makeup line. She's also a model, Chef & Early years exspect but spends her time travelling.
Matt is a property developer with a global portfolio & his own building company.
Olive is a famous child model & is a training olympics equestrian.
They have decided to visit the Caribbean as a break from their holiday home in Dubai as Kates been going since she was 14.
Their main home is a mansion in Cheshire with a full time housekeeper (Mez)
This is KHMs 2nd birthday holiday as she had a "holiday" in London plus a celebrity guest birthday party (Amanda H 😂😩) and bought a new Range Rover before flying BIZZO class to Orlando...
I would love to be a fly on the wall , the stuff theyl be coming out with

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
Still no ring?

Just want to get in early with my thread title nomination just in case it does happen…

Katie Hayes #147 - Congratulations KHM on becoming Matt’s second fiancée.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
How she can go to a food bank in any country in the world when she has a pantry shelving unit hoarded full of dry pasta, cereal and tins!
And I’m not being funny, why would you? I might come across as cold here but i don’t want to save up all year to go on holiday & visit a food bank and people living in poverty - I am well aware if goes on but it’s not how I’d spend my time abroad… but then I’m not Mother Theresa Hayes, pretending I’m some sort of humanitarian while bumming free meals everywhere I go! She’s a Cunt!

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Shazblag

VIP Member
Party on Friday
Flight on Saturday
Stay at Premier Inn Florida on Saturday
Get on ship on Sunday
Get off Ship on Sunday visit AK and come home Sunday night/Monday morning.
10 days?? Craig David she aint.

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Violetx

VIP Member
So, Olive slept all the way to Orlando on a day time flight?

And no-one, no-ones, fella is asking where Delo got his shorts from. How would that conversation go ‘eh babe, ask that unemployed MUA where her short arse fella gets his clothes from.’ Fuck off!

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Violetx

VIP Member
It pleases me that Olive is going through the ugly smile phase whilst they’re on this holiday - when you ask them to smile and they do an upside down smile with the bottom teeth showing, looking like little maniacs.

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I don’t understand why ‘someone’ is asking where mini muscles delo got his shorts from and she used a picture of him wearing trousers? She couldn’t find one picture of shorts?

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Let’s all remember that the staff are bring Olive breakfast because they just love her, not because it’s literally their job

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

gigi_93

VIP Member
It’s really fucked me off this starfish thing. I absolutely love marine life (I’d be a marine biologist if I had my time again) things in the ocean should be left to their own devices. Ugh the big fucking horrible manheaded CUNT

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57