Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MD2020

48EB659C-83CB-4C27-9DB3-849F62FBD116.png

No Kate, I think you’ll find all Delo’s clothes and trainers are from the nameless shops opposite Strangeways, same place you get your bags and shoes. #pogba #influencer

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Itsmedoctortea

VIP Member
We purposely didn't book the excursion through the boat so we could book direct with the locals to keep them in jobs :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Tell me you're broke without telling me you're broke😬

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Burrito88

VIP Member
Why’s delo just leaning his full bodyweight on a pig
47D5D7F9-E66D-475E-B08C-5D3B900DA984.jpeg

also, why’s he took his builders bum to the Bahamas 🇧🇸😳
3BB0B189-BBE6-408D-9A0C-91FD507C996A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
See she's still not engaged.

She's dressing up because she suspects he's going to ask her on this trip.

She reminds me of Alec Baldwin's character (Parker?) in Friends.

"Olaf's tantrums are the best. Everyone loves them. I must take a mental picture. CLICK!"

4657800683f916622ed1dec0c49917e0--friends-series-friends-episodes.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Burrito88

VIP Member
Why’s she called Matt a jobsworth for changing his steak. She obviously doesn’t know what a jobsworth is??

• Haha

LeonoreGuest

Chatty Member
Someone has commented in the comments on the latest post : "your life is goals which I'm aiming to have". That made me so sad. Someone aspires to this fake life? This uneducated, uncaring human being? Find yourself some real heroes, babe.

But of course that's music to the ears of Flat Tits. Fake life, all for the admiration.

• Sad
  • Sick

Noseybonk

VIP Member
I’m over the engagement. In my head I’m already looking forward to the wedding. I can’t wait to see her Pa and her walking down the aisle with their twin conks, while she has a harpist playing, or some shite like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
I bet all the other passengers just LOVE Big O screaming the entire ship down, it's their favourite, she's their favourite, they all just adore her screaming.

• Haha

Little Bear

VIP Member
I know you read here so… Well done on killing a starfish you fucking ignoramus. If being out of the water didn’t kill it, coming into contact with your grubby, strawberry moose, sun lotion, perfume covered, slab of a man hand will have.

I hope one of the pigs bites your ring finger off. View attachment 1361594
For when she says she didn’t kill a star fish
10A4763A-5E06-453A-A7B6-58432CFD274E.png

• Angry
  • Sad

eskimopie

VIP Member
Nah watch this I am CRYING 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 is she messing hahahahhaa. Makeesss my hearrrttt beatttt 🤢🤢🤢
View attachment 1366536
Hahahahahahahaha pissy dick
Whhhhhhy would you ever put this on Instagram!!! Unless you were trying to prove something. Behave ya self woman. I’d cringe if a teen posted this!! Let alone a woman in her mid 40s who’s talking about some basic chubby arl man. “E maaakz me art beat”

• Haha
Kate you fucking idiot.....your kid is flipping cos she's over tired , got no routine , in restaurants & bars til all hours. Then up at cocks light to get off a boat so you can get 8 hours of Insta content dragging her round in the heat. She's jet lagged , all strange people , and sun burn. Is it any wonder she's throwing tantrums.

• Heart
Reactions: 49