Katie Hayes #146 Never mind Jack & Rose, it's Delo & Bulb Nose but will the panelling King finally give Truff a ring?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:-

Katie Hayes #147 - the whole world loves Olaf the Caribbean cruise Queen but for Kate an engagement ring still hasn't been seen

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Sorry all. I just read here but I too was “influenced” to but the wonder water 😂😂😂

Do you use it between shampoo and the conditioner?

Thanks 👍

Reactions: 4
That pic gives me the fear holding the baby up so close to the edge.. I have a massive fear of the thought of a kid going overboard 😬

Reactions: 15
That pic gives me the fear holding the baby up so close to the edge.. I have a massive fear of the thought of a kid going overboard 😬
Big O’s been swimming for years now though, she’d just follow the boat 🏊‍♀️ and catch up with them in port.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s 100% skint. They’ve done duck all on their daily release from the ship. The idea of a Caribbean cruise makes her seem like she’s living this luxury life but it’s far from reality. She’s not assed about reality though as long as she’s got a slew of simpletons in her comments saying shite like “life goals”

Reactions: 26
That's a lovely tan , Olive has developed there overnight isn't it 😂😂😩😩View attachment 1369008
She filtered the first one, the fucken wrongun who filters their own kids photos. 🤡

What’s with the Theresa May stance and her head looking like a little pea on the family photo
Also looks like Delos pointing his toes 😂🤮
View attachment 1368979
Its like she pushes her fanny and gunt out and sucks her arse in. Stand up straight FFS!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just can't understand why if he wants to get married so badly then why didnt he do it at the birth or garden rave or balloon ride or xmas or her 30th or the cruise ..... it really blows my mind. It's almost like she wants it and he doesnt. If that's the case, she has to figure out if this relationship is for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Who are these people? 😂 what has she done to Delo and her arm!!!
Look at Delo !!!!
Thats bloody hilarious!!!
His mates must absolutely rip the tit out of him - I know mine would !!!

Also.
‘Sunset lover’
She’s 1 - she does not give a single tit about the sunset.
twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Didn’t she say something about his jeans at some point as well 😂
Lol yea he was so humble he wore Primarnni jeans.

don’t see the point in designer gear, no offence to anyone that likes it. One bag could be a weekend family break.

What’s with month long 30ths . Is 30 even a thing? I got a Chinese takeaway for mine.
That missgreedyshome con artist is the same, been to Paris for a fake engagement, party, weekend in some posh tent. All for show, Instahuns. Probably living on credit card.
I bought myself some bodyshop Carrott moisturiser cos I was bleeping panicking! 30 years later I couldn't give a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can tell it’s the last day cos they’re doing something for olive. Same as Dubai

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She left after @QueenBarb2 left a laughing comment after someone said she should change her name to @filthyhumble, which was hilarious she never posted again.
Don’t get why she left because of that, it was funny 😂 if anyone came for me on here I’d make sure I never left just to annoy them even more. Shirl left n all. Just stay and take the jokes

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Bloody hell the Primark Cossie again !!! Can't see her taking travel wash 😂what happened to the Fendi & other expensive ones she was gifted for Hollies wedding ??? She must just lash the holiday clothes instead of washing them scruffy witch 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bloody hell the Primark Cossie again !!! Can't see her taking travel wash 😂what happened to the Fendi & other expensive ones she was gifted for Hollies wedding ??? She must just lash the holiday clothes instead of washing them scruffy witch 🤢
Shes got flat tits now so the old ones wouldnt fit Troll.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.