Katie Hayes #146 Never mind Jack & Rose, it's Delo & Bulb Nose but will the panelling King finally give Truff a ring?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1: you visited the local food bank? What for? Do you think you're the Duchess of frigging Sussex? By all means make a donation if you can, but I'm sure they don't need random tourists blundering through the door in their Hermes flip-flops to look concerned.

2: that poor little girl! My little boy is ginger and he spends half his time complaining about me plastering him in factor 50 before he goes to school/the park/the back garden, but at least he's not suffering from burns and storing up all kinds of skin trouble for the future. Can't believe they've let her get like that. Hopefully the boat has a nurse or something. Or maybe a social worker, to take the kid off them...

Reactions: 39
The many shades of Olive on that story 😡 she knows she's going to be trolled as she tried to change it to black & white ! Why would you do that absolutely disgusting the pair of idiots 😡

Reactions: 18
1: you visited the local food bank? What for? Do you think you're the Duchess of frigging Sussex? By all means make a donation if you can, but I'm sure they don't need random tourists blundering through the door in their Hermes flip-flops to look concerned.

2: that poor little girl! My little boy is ginger and he spends half his time complaining about me plastering him in factor 50 before he goes to school/the park/the back garden, but at least he's not suffering from burns and storing up all kinds of skin trouble for the future. Can't believe they've let her get like that. Hopefully the boat has a nurse or something. Or maybe a social worker, to take the kid off them...
My kid has easy tan skin, he isn’t bothered by sun, he just tans when he thinks about the sunshine and he still spends an age every morning and afternoon being slathered in factor 50.
Was it a food bank or a local restaurant that truff bummed a meal from

Reactions: 11
Since we've had our nephews move in we've become proper mum bores and my shopping baskets have gone from less indulgent items and now its all about the boys summer stuff or looking into places for them etc not stuff we're going to really enjoy as much as they will. Olive getting sunburn in paradise is just as negligent as it would be if she was playing outside in the front garden of a council estate.

bleeping horror. Yeah I'm a mum police Karen whatever you wanna label me as, but the babies aren't burnt to duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Not gonna lie everytime I see your username “fashion goth” I just think of our Jeff the meff 😂 I love it

We’ve not long got back from our first proper family holiday with the baby and we were OBSESSIVE with sun cream, hats, being in the shade 24/7... being a responsible adult with a child who’s life doesn’t revolve around them any more . Not to mention my parents would have torn me a new one if there was even a hint of pink on him when they saw him in the arrivals hall on the way home. Dunno what mez is doing letting this carry on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I used to burn as a kid, we never had suncream at home ever.
Since having my kids there’s no excuse whatever, the creams and potions and swim and sun suits you can pick up so cheap.
None of my kids have ever burnt under my watch, it’s a disgrace shes letting Olive in the sun so much with her being pale skinned!

Reactions: 15
The backs of her legs look worst to me. That is really bad. She’s either forgotten to pin cream on if they’ve been sailing and it feels cool because of the wind, bought tit sub protection that doesn’t work well, not applied it often enough - I think she’d be worse if there had been none.

In fact I reckon they’ve looked at the sun protection which might say apply once a day, bur won’t read the small print which says you’ve to layer it and top up after swimming.

Or she should just have covered her up. If she is that burnt, they won’t be getting much sleep because she’ll be wailing.

Bet she’s tried to do an AD or collab with the local businesses… “if you give me a free shell necklace I’ll post your business to my 185k followers

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The backs of her legs look worst to me. That is really bad. She’s either forgotten to pin cream on if they’ve been sailing and it feels cool because of the wind, bought tit sub protection that doesn’t work well, not applied it often enough - I think she’d be worse if there had been none.

In fact I reckon they’ve looked at the sun protection which might say apply once a day, bur won’t read the small print which says you’ve to layer it and top up after swimming.

Or she should just have covered her up. If she is that burnt, they won’t be getting much sleep because she’ll be wailing.
She’s got time to post her MLM Hun links but no time to reapply her kids sunscreen. Says it all doesn’t it.

Reactions: 34
Momma didn’t get gifted any sun cream for holiday but no fear, Olive loves collagen!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I also don’t understand; where’s the proposal? It wasn’t on photogenic pig beach. It wasn’t on first dinner on cruise ship so you can spend the rest of the holiday taking pics of your hand against the beaches and palm trees. It wasn’t on the best day ever on the boat. It wasn’t second nights dinner once you’ve got over jet lag? Even I’m getting fucked off with delo, come on lad, you’ve probably got a gifted ring you had no say in choosing, just get this tit show over with

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh man - imagine shelling out for the holiday of a lifetime for your 30th birthday then posting ads for a pyramid scheme… what an absolute loser!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I’d hope that someone might say something to her on the ship if they see O’s arms. The redness will only get worse once she’s out of the sun 😕
It might be that suncream that comes out pink and there’s a blue one too or she’s just a bleep of a mother who doesn’t care 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Poor Olive 😭 I really hope that there’s a filter on or something making her look pinker than she is!

cannot believe she’s not got a hat on at the very least 🙈

Reactions: 10
duck me, she’s going on like she’s Princess Diana on a fuckin peace mission. There’ll be a photo of her holding a local child’s hand soon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
The size of her hands, they are like bleeping shovels.

I’ve seen daintier hands on professional rugby players. She could flatten a village with one swipe of them Truffalo paws.

The colour of that child’s arms is a disgrace. I noticed in the stories the poor mite had burnt the top of her feet as well. I’ve done that as a adult and it was agony.

Attachments

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.