Katie Hayes #146 Never mind Jack & Rose, it's Delo & Bulb Nose but will the panelling King finally give Truff a ring?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They all of course love Olive.... eeeee bad bleeping head.

Wow she's so bleeping cocky and full of herself , proper goes on about that kid. Proper thinks Olive is this unique model child who everyone is obsessed with .

Reactions: 31
Nah I couldn't eat something that looked like it was covered in trimmed pubes

Screenshot_20220623-135958_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
That filter turns everything so much browner, it already looks like the baby has a burnt bit in her parting even with the filter. I get it happens, but you could so easily minimise the risks by not parting her hair and putting a hat on her!
Has she got a necklace on? Anyone else thinks that bloody stupid?

Reactions: 14
She’s so weird with that kid. Constantly making references to her being older than she is. Like she’s wishing her life away almost?? Also what it worse than a parent that thinks strangers love their kid? I bleeping guarantee nobody wants your spawn near them kate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
As if you would write the sentence ‘ of course everyone loved Olive’ AGAINNNN

Aren’t you done in just writing the same tit over and over to strangers, most of whom dont give a duck??

Reactions: 25
Everything is the best with her isn’t it. She could’ve been served poo and she’d have said it was the best she’d ever had.
She’s such a bleeping bore.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Lads I’ve heard it’s hotter than bleeping Florida back in England…what the duck is going on??

Time is running out on the engagement isn’t it 🤡

Reactions: 15
Lads I’ve heard it’s hotter than bleeping Florida back in England…what the duck is going on??

Time is running out on the engagement isn’t it 🤡
I'm in Northern England and for a change it is currently roasting here 🥵

Reactions: 4
“the ship is just amazing every night we travel somewhere else”...

I’m glad she cleared that up, I was panicking as I wasn’t quite sure how cruises worked.

• Haha
Reactions: 94
“the ship is just amazing every night we travel somewhere else”...

I’m glad she cleared that up, I was panicking as I wasn’t quite sure how cruises worked.
I wasn't aware boats moved. Every days a school day with truffalo tits

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.