Katie Hayes #146 Never mind Jack & Rose, it's Delo & Bulb Nose but will the panelling King finally give Truff a ring?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know she loves to distort reality and embellish the truth- all part of her Narcissistic personality disorder.

Kate says we visited a food bank = really means- the local they paid pennies for a tour drove past a building and pointed to it,said there's the food bank.

The little horror has a habit of exploiting people who are less fortunate, world issues & sick/dying or even dead children on her Instagram etc to make herself look better. She's scum.

Reactions: 47
All this food bank malarkey reminds me of when my parents went to Cuba in the early 00s and went on a day trip to a local village. For some unknown reason my mum decides to take loads of Clarins and Lancôme samples to give to the locals. The original KHM 😂

“Awwww ye poor? have some beauty flash balm”

• Haha
Reactions: 97
Wait until she gets to Haiti…. She’ll be like Kate Karbdashian and “video blogging” for her “troops” benefit to bring awareness to the poverty there. Shes vulgar. Read the wiki.

Reactions: 28
Imagine skitting at people on UC then bragging about visiting foodbanks. Pure tory.

Reactions: 39
I’d like to think she isn’t that stupid to not put sunscreen on Big O, reapplying often is another matter. he’d get more “gram” respect if her kid was visibly slathered in the stuff or covered up.
Also Delo is her dad, why isn’t he all over it as well.

what the duck would she have done if one of the pigs had bitten the kid? I don’t know what the health service is like there, but you can bet it would cost her a fortune.
she’d then come home calling for the”attraction” to be banned, on the front of the echo with her “compo” face on🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Morning troops 💨

She's gone to the food bank for herself cos she's maxed out the vanquis.

Them pigs didn't bat an eyelid when she turned up. The ginger one just looked at her like 'who's the new fella?'

Can someone gift this head some suncream for Olive??

• Haha
Reactions: 41
All this food bank malarkey reminds me of when my parents went to Cuba in the early 00s and went on a day trip to a local village. For some unknown reason my mum decides to take loads of Clarins and Lancôme samples to give to the locals. The original KHM 😂

“Awwww ye poor? have some beauty flash balm”
This has tickled me, I’m laid in bed having a little giggle to myself 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m hoping Big O has a meltdown until she’s bought a Voodoo doll in Haiti, to go with her Bahamian monkey teddy thing 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Sorry but she hasn’t put any sun protection on that kid.
I use to foster to us dog, who has an operation so had to have moisturiser but on his legs 3 times a day were he had been shaved. I did it religiously. I cleary care more about that dog then she does her own daughter.

The star fish has rivalled me right up. I don’t think she did it on purpose but she needs telling she’s just bloody stupid to the point she’s hurting animals. I’m a massive animal lover and it’s pissed me right off.

Also, she hasn’t worn her pink glittery number from molbythelabel yet so I wouldn’t put the engagement at a loss quite yet until we see her in it. She will miraculously wear her fav dress that she’s been saving on the evening Delo proposes. What a coincidence!!

You know what I started the last thread thinking ahhh you know what I don’t wish her a bad time. But now after killing marine life she can duck off. Hope her toilet blocks and overflows in her room from the massive sharks she leaves lying around.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Morning troops 💨

She's gone to the food bank for herself cos she's maxed out the vanquis.

Them pigs didn't bat an eyelid when she turned up. The ginger one just looked at her like 'who's the new fella?'

Can someone gift this head some suncream for Olive??
Screaming 😂😂😂😂 “Who’s the new fella” 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If she does dox her, she needs to take a very long hard look at herself. That would be a form of bullying for sure. Rhe commenter raises a very very good point tbf.

Reactions: 23
Trolls, a podcast about the dark side of sealife centre dropped this morning from mile higher podcast on YouTube.

Anyway delo is gonna propose by hiding a ring in max's tit bags, since dogshit is her absolute fave.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.