Katie Hayes #146 Never mind Jack & Rose, it's Delo & Bulb Nose but will the panelling King finally give Truff a ring?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why’s delo just leaning his full bodyweight on a pig
47D5D7F9-E66D-475E-B08C-5D3B900DA984.jpeg

also, why’s he took his builders bum to the Bahamas 🇧🇸😳
3BB0B189-BBE6-408D-9A0C-91FD507C996A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
I feel sorry for the ginger fella , those 3 gobshites leaning on it like it's a coffee table.
KHM is digging into it to keep it still for her Insta photo.
EF88F891-EBC5-4444-9BAB-909FCED5B49A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Nothing cute about a screaming kid when your on holiday, tone it down Big O .

Reactions: 31
Imagine taking pics of you and your family in the sea and then editing the duck out of them !!
She needs a head wobble.
Horrible not so little toad !!!

Reactions: 15
As if little legs jumped off a boat again after the stick he got last time🤣. Why is it deserted everywhere they go on holiday? Is it because they go out of season when it’s cheaper! Also O screaming 🙉

Reactions: 22
Cover that baby up for fucks sake!!! She should have a hat on and long sleeved swimsuit on. Stupid bastards. Poor O. Wtf is wrong with them seriously. She’s in the Caribbean not New Brighton.

Reactions: 36
She deffo thinks there will be a proposal, she never changes the fingers her rings are on does she?!

If he doesn’t can’t wait to see her change it back again 😂😂

🎶We’re out at sea why don’t ya babe? (Propose)
Make me your wife why don’t ya babe?
Ooohhhhhh
Cos you don’t really love me
You just keep me hanging on 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As if little legs jumped off a boat again after the stick he got last time🤣. Why is it deserted everywhere they go on holiday? Is it because they go out of season when it’s cheaper! Also O screaming 🙉
Probably her big booming Hellooo voice clearing the decks and beaches since June 2022. Shame she wasnt around for Dunkirk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Getting blasted by a few vegans on her pig post. Let’s see if she dives into a bacon butty quicker than Delo dives off the boat when he sees Truff bend down to tie her shoes
Ehhh pretty sure bacon is vegan - KHM & her Hello Dave recipes say so!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ehhh pretty sure bacon is vegan - KHM & her Hello Dave recipes say so!
FML I forgot that KHM The Oracle is master of vegan menus 🤣

I need a proposal to happen. Struck down with covid finally after it’s been in the house a week. Can’t be doing with shovel hands killing innocent star fish mind

Reactions: 11
Poor Big O is so sunburned, her arms are really red, and the back of her legs. She must be in pain, especially exposing the burnt areas to the sun! I've been there, one of my bespokes wasn't tanned as I didn't manifest hard enough, and I let him stay in the sun for a bit too long in Majorca. As soon as a slight bit of redness showed, he was in a long sleeve kids swimsuit thing and kept out of the sun until late afternoon each day. I was mortified that he'd burnt and I hadn't noticed it straight away.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.