Katie Hayes #146 Never mind Jack & Rose, it's Delo & Bulb Nose but will the panelling King finally give Truff a ring?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just rewatched the stories and wtf is that with him chugging from a coconut, she goes 'nice?' and he replies 'nice'. Bloody scintillating conversations they must have 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Still no ring?

Just want to get in early with my thread title nomination just in case it does happen…

Katie Hayes #147 - Congratulations KHM on becoming Matt’s second fiancée.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
How she can go to a food bank in any country in the world when she has a pantry shelving unit hoarded full of dry pasta, cereal and tins!
And I’m not being funny, why would you? I might come across as cold here but i don’t want to save up all year to go on holiday & visit a food bank and people living in poverty - I am well aware if goes on but it’s not how I’d spend my time abroad… but then I’m not Mother Theresa Hayes, pretending I’m some sort of humanitarian while bumming free meals everywhere I go! She’s a bleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 61
I bleeping hate that she’s giving it big licks about poverty and food banks as if she is an advocate for change. She’s one of the greediest, vain, self indulgent twats I’ve ever seen. All she’s doing is acting the white saviour when she has no idea about the real issues the countries and people are facing. Her disgusting consumer lifestyle directly affects people living in poverty - yet she’s still going to act like going to a tourist trap and patting some pigs is going to help anyone.

She’s a walking contradiction and a big fat hypocrite. If you buy plastic tat, buy tit from cheap online shopping brands in quantities big enough to call ‘hauls’ then you’re part of the problem.

If she did go to a food bank then that’s even worse. She can’t help and she wouldn’t anyway. What the duck does that accomplish other than cementing the white saviour stereotype.

twit

• Heart
Reactions: 71
I used to burn as a kid, we never had suncream at home ever.
Since having my kids there’s no excuse whatever, the creams and potions and swim and sun suits you can pick up so cheap.
None of my kids have ever burnt under my watch, it’s a disgrace shes letting Olive in the sun so much with her being pale skinned!

Same, didn’t know after sun was a thing until I became an adult. I just used to suffer as a kid bright red whilst be told it’s all my fault.

Pretty sure at 7 years old I shouldn’t be expected to go get myself sun cream

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Visting a food bank in Fendi (albeit blag Fendi) slidders. Show some decorum, Katie Jane.

Reactions: 43
Honest to god.. What is to chesrich? Maybe only Olive understands that talk, bleeping Imbecile.

Ok, I’ve got girls and I’ve spent half of their lives running around after them with a hairbrush. One of them screamed the house down in the morning before I even had the brush in my hand. But, no matter how much screaming, stamping feet, crying they had their hair brushed, even on holiday Truff, in the heat because I wouldn’t have them look like they didn’t know what a brush was. Imagine, here’s the photo’s of your amazing holiday and Olive looks like her hair has never seen a bleeping brush or she can’t see because it’s in her eyes, nose and mouth. Just because you go out with dirty hair and don’t give two fucks about it, have some pride in you’re so longed for little girl and make her look respectable.

Reactions: 20
Those pics with the pigs in the Bahamas are the 2020’s version of getting your pic took with a monkey in Costa Brava in the 80’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
That posture wtf
Hahaha I just spent the last ten minutes trying to screenshot that pose ffs and kept getting the next story of the water lol I imagine that's how she looked that day she accused the girl of recording her 🤣 straighten yo self up 😬
Sorry size 10 she is not!! #starfishmurderer

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe Mez kept Truff in a car seat until she was 9 years old, along with her dummy 😂 would explain the quaver posture

• Haha
Reactions: 31
And I’m not being funny, why would you? I might come across as cold here but i don’t want to save up all year to go on holiday & visit a food bank and people living in poverty - I am well aware if goes on but it’s not how I’d spend my time abroad… but then I’m not Mother Theresa Hayes, pretending I’m some sort of humanitarian while bumming free meals everywhere I go! She’s a bleep!
She couldn't give 2 shits about the local poverty. If she was that arsed, she would have given small Change to the locals or given her blag dior sandals to them. It's the typical, boring IG content every influenza does.
Just be bleeping transparent and don't post tit like that as she will always face ciritism. I guarantee if a local tried to approach her she would leg it like the line for the AI buffet.

Those pics with the pigs in the Bahamas are the 2020’s version of getting your pic took with a monkey in Costa Brava in the 80’s.
Look at the amount of tiktoks and YT vids of how vicous those pigs can get. I don't blame them having the likes of truff grabbing and mauling them, probably shitting it thinking they were going to be her brekkie the next morning

The starfish thing has really pissed me off.
She’s one thick piece of tit, horrible.

View attachment 1362224
Every man and his dog knows this now, and the amount of time she's took ohd to see the fishes you would think she would learn. bleeping thick as pigshit. I bet she thinks they're not real and they're some sort of sea ornament 😏

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.