Katie Hayes #146 Never mind Jack & Rose, it's Delo & Bulb Nose but will the panelling King finally give Truff a ring?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlotte Dawson is bleeping vile. Those comments made me sick. Who even said words like that 12 years ago?? Wasn't the fuckin 70s. bleep.

Olive doesn't have bleeping meltdowns you stinking orange slug.
Shes knackered because she's never at bleeping home.

Reactions: 35
Nah I don't think he's proposed.
They can't afford a wedding, cos of the shitshow she'd want for Instagram.
Will be back home - next thing will be project Olive's Birthday party & then finishing the garden REVEL, yano what she's like always on to the next thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sometimes I genuinely think I’m more gutted than her when she goes on these trips and doesn’t get proposed to. 💔 c’mon delo lad we need a summer of classic truff content.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Trolls I thought little legs had got down on one knee, but it’s just OHD and a small statue
90E86B2A-4BF8-41DF-9C56-679B2291B5F5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 67
I was making pasta sauce last night and when it came to peeling the garlic I started howling thinking of bleeping garlic bulb nose. Had to explain it to the gammon. Think it was barb that started that 😂😂 it’s so accurate

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Fuckin hell she didn’t half hit the ground
Bet she loved it though and every one on the cruise ship said she was the best at going down the slide.
In fact Big O has been asked the to star in a promotional video for the cruise ship to demonstrate how to slide down the slide. Copies will be available in English and Spanish.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
No decent bathing/swimming cozzie for Big O. She would have loved a colourful Peppa or Troll 🥴 all in one.

Reactions: 17
There’s a girl I knew growing up (our mums were friends) and she has her own make up business. She started out as an MUA for MAC and grew her own business, got a shop etc, employed people. She is hella bleeping busy atm - 4 bridal parties yesterday alone her team did. What’s Truff doing? Not even 4 a month! But she’s booked up for this year, next year, and most of 2023 🥴 she can’t be earning much from Instagram. She hasn’t plugged hairburst for MONTHS which I’m sure was her only income. She has to be living off payouts from Home Bargain and Chez surely?!
They’re spending Delos share of that house him and his mates sold. Won’t last very long

Reactions: 14
If she's home early hours tomoz..... I think by Thursday we will have Troll & Mental Health rants...... she's going to be like a bag of shite , done in , seeing every credit card & app maxed out....big bump back down to earth now the KHM is dirty & 30 roadshow is over.

Bet she's already promised Mez a "spree" in Primark if she does all their holiday washing 🧺

• Haha
Reactions: 35
There’s a girl I knew growing up (our mums were friends) and she has her own make up business. She started out as an MUA for MAC and grew her own business, got a shop etc, employed people. She is hella bleeping busy atm - 4 bridal parties yesterday alone her team did. What’s Truff doing? Not even 4 a month! But she’s booked up for this year, next year, and most of 2023 🥴 she can’t be earning much from Instagram. She hasn’t plugged hairburst for MONTHS which I’m sure was her only income. She has to be living off payouts from Home Bargain and Chez surely?!
I wish you could say who this is! I’m struggling to find a makeup artist I love for my wedding! Searched high and low on Instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wish you could say who this is! I’m struggling to find a makeup artist I love for my wedding! Searched high and low on Instagram
I would so help a troll out, but they’re based in Cambridgeshire, unless that’s any good for you?! I just assume everyone on this thread are round Truffs way 😂

Reactions: 5
Just why………?? Why but a baby in a bikini suit think she’ll love it more if she’s in a Minnie Mouse swim wear and that looks uncomfortable……all for the gram I guess……😡
Agree, her bikini top looks all twisted an bunched up. That would drive me insane so she must be uncomfortable.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.