Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foodaholic

VIP Member
We were due to go this September as we love Halloween in the parks but we’ve had to cancel due to the Hubby’s cancer diagnosis. We also had two night sat Hard Rock Universal so we could do their Halloween nights.
Olive would have loved Magic Kingdom,I mean I like Animal Kingdom but I feel for your visit to Orlando you’ve got to do Magic Kingdom first especially for little ones.
So sorry to hear this Ruby xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Leodog19

VIP Member
Can any of you parents tell me if it’s weird for a 1 year old to be wearing a bikini? When I’ve taken my nieces to beaches as babies they’ve always been in little wetsuit type things
That baby's stomach is burnt 😩she's red raw, wee love will be so uncomfy with that burn why the hell is she wearing a boring bland brown tiny bikini she's a baby ffs 😳 she should be covered up in a cute suit or a wee cossie with a tutu on it or something 🙈
Can someone put a picture up of it 🤔

Hamburglar

VIP Member
Trolls where is good to eat in Chester on a weekend?! Im going in a few weeks and I only know opera grill (cause I read here, hi truff ✌) but I obviously can’t give them a penny.

Truff might’ve done her adventure holiday washing by the time I go 🙊

• Haha

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
All this food bank malarkey reminds me of when my parents went to Cuba in the early 00s and went on a day trip to a local village. For some unknown reason my mum decides to take loads of Clarins and Lancôme samples to give to the locals. The original KHM 😂

“Awwww ye poor? have some beauty flash balm”
I’m howling at this but I used to love beauty flash balm in the day.

I couldn’t put myself through the pain to look like that. He’s like a Home and Bargain version of the Jim Carey Mask . Has anyone seen that woman from N/Ireland who had turkey teeth? She paid for a full mouth of individual teeth. They shaved her teeth down and then fitted bridges! She is now at the dentist and hospital everyday getting infections sorted out. Search turkey teeth gone wrong, the woman is called Amanda. It’s really sad to see.
I’ve seen her on TikTok,the thing is her teeth looked fine before.

Last edited:
  • Heart

teapipinhghot

Does anyone have a discount code for feel unique? Unlike truff I don’t get gifted items to launch back in the box

Reactions: 1
Off topic cos I can’t get past the gatekeepers, does anyone have painkillers (like strong ones) that they have to inject? Is it even a thing?

is she STILL not engaged? Couldn’t be more obvious he really doesn’t want to do it

poppet88

Chatty Member
I'm wondering if she might have had a sleeve, not many places will do anything with a band now and she'd have fresh scars on the stomach from it. Correct me if I'm wrong but we haven't seen a bikini, only full swimsuit this holiday. I still post the odd picture of my meals, I just can't eat them, well maybe a first size portion at most and I'm 18 months out from surgery.
She had the band years ago