Katie Hayes #146 Never mind Jack & Rose, it's Delo & Bulb Nose but will the panelling King finally give Truff a ring?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering she's her rainbow baby, reason , who saved her 🥺 she bleeping none stop moans about the "hardest job" in the world & her tantrums doesn't she !!

Olive is good for one thing - Instagram likes. A little mini mannequin for clothes. Kate just needs everyone commenting telling her how unreal Olive is.

I feel so sorry for that kid yano, she's been kept up late of a night on the cruise in the bars & shows, out all day long in the sun, burnt on the beach all day. Long haul flights. She's probably got sun stroke. It's just bleeping sly.
Not to mention no proper nap being dragged round food banks sleeping in THE most incredible Joooolz pram.

Reactions: 9
She has no plug and her appliances will have the wrong voltage to be used in the US but neither of the makeups will have clocked onto that. We know after all, Mr Makeup has no knowledge of anything electrical.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can’t wait for KHM’s version
she could be engaged what if the proposal was on her bday and the ring doesn’t fit her sausage fingers and that would explain her usual ring removed from her finger and she’s not announcing because wel makes fun that the ring doesn’t fit 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Another day of no ring, another day of a tiny swimming costume for olive to burn a bit more

Reactions: 11
Maybe they're already engaged and she's wating to get home and do a huuuuge REVEL. That's my guess anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I still reckon she’s going to be a bad head about it. You can just see it coming. “After years of him asking me to marry him I finally said yes”

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Kate Hayes 22:06:22- The most Incredible moment on the beach in Barbados with the pigs 🥺🥺🐖🐖🐖

3 days later she bleeping EATS the Pigs.....

Kate Hayes 25:06:22- I'M AT DA BEST RESTAURANT ON DA SHIP, JUST HAD BEST PORK BELLY IVE EVER ADDDDDD

She's not bleeping right !! Soft bleep. Zero self awareness again. Deserves all the negativity she gets !!! She is absolutely thick, can't believe she's posted that.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
Been hit by Covid and my phone battery has had a break from the charger as I couldn’t manage a comment. I can see nothing has changed she is still a bleep.
#ReadTheWiki.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Kate Hayes 22:06:22- The most Incredible moment on the beach in Barbados with the pigs 🥺🥺🐖🐖🐖

Kate Hayes 25:06:22- I'M AT DA BEST RESTAURANT ON DA SHIP, JUST HAD BEST PORK BELLY IVE EVER ADDDDDD

She's not bleeping right !! Soft bleep. Zero self awareness again. Deserves all the negativity she gets !!! She is absolutely thick, can't believe she's posted that.
Vegan broke is gonna lose her tit.
Cracking out the Kirsty D at the beat restaurant on the ship still no proposal.
Lovely to see how much big O loves her dad.
Her ma not so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

She probably doesn't realise pork comes from a pig.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Does she just mean a plug adapter? Surely you can get one of those on a cruise ship if you need it
Of better still get one in home and bargain before you go away. She's probs brought a European one with her thinking it will be the same

Yep Birkenstock fan here too, they are so so so comfy. Though strangely I’ve worn my white arizona birkenstocks for the first time this week and they’ve been a bit sore and given me two blisters in the same place on each foot which my previous pairs haven’t done so hope that’s not a permanent thing 😂🤣

I’m probably in the minority but I actually liked the blue dress Olive was wearing, did she resemble a spoons plate? yes. was the bow a bit much and did it look a bit too grown up for a nearly 2 year old? yes, but I did like it 😂😂

Her cruise must end on Sunday? Wonder if they’ll go home or spend time in New York where it docks at the end?
It docks back at port Canaveral where she got on they will deffo just fly home. Poor Olive an hour from Disney and didn't even get a glimps she will take her in the Disney shop in the airport and tell everyone they went

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
He’s an utter tool for playing up to her insta life lies and destroying the house, but he’s the one who actually interacts with that kid rather than filming her for likes from strangers, and you can tell from the way she is with him. Forehead kisses for Delo and a smack in the face for her ma

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.