Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
Thank you so much trolls, my first thread title, I’ve got Leona Lewis “a moment like this” playing full blast, like the time Truff did the revel of herself stomping in to Home Bargains to look at her Olivia Hale rebranded products on the shelf.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

Violetx

VIP Member
When you own Forever Unique but skimp on decent contractors and get the Delamere Group in.
92A7A641-5647-43EA-8A85-7055CB04672A.jpeg

A8960E98-748C-4348-91AE-D33DABA9D5EC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 86

eskimopie

VIP Member
I thought she was getting up and out today
What’s with the obsession in being up and out? Most new mums are enjoying maternity leave at home. Some women enjoy being at home and getting the house in order while their babies play. Stop making out like people are failing at life if they’re not pounding the pavement at 7am. She’s manic, not everyone is wired that way. Not everyone needs to get out of their shit show of a house so they can avoid the fact they have no where to sit and chill. Not everyone has mental health struggles and those that do- some can’t face getting out of bed, let alone the house. Some people like sitting at home with a cup of tea and watching Loose Women while the baby naps or plays, that’s okay!!! Millions of women are doing the same!
When I was on maternity leave I’d find the earlier I was up and out the earlier I was back home and the day seemed to drag on. If I was a new mum watching this condescending cunt mouth off every morning I’d feel like such a failure ya know. I used to find it so hard to get out when I had my first. I didn’t drag her around Starbucks etc in a car seat, she had proper naps at home in her cot!!

If you’re a new mum and this big scotch egg is making you feel like you’re not doing enough, please remember that she’s up and out every morning for 2 reasons: 1: she’s running away from the demons in her own head, she can’t sit still, she has absolutely zero peace of mind! And 2: the soft cunt has a wardrobe in her livingroom.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
“To Katie (KHM)”

Nah, fuck off 🤣 sending herself cards again, typed this time so her handwriting doesn’t give her away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

eskimopie

VIP Member
So, where’s Olive when she’s having this me time? Has she got to be up with the dawn too? cos Momma needs her not new but old routine? Hands up how many parents can fuck off for an early hours stroll?! So relatable 🥸
Bet she’s one of them that wakes the whole house up on her way out… she’s a foghorn gob at the best of times so she’ll want everyone to know she’s up and out early. Delo must be there I guess. To be in the house for Olive whilst she’s out stomping and beefing in to her phone and letting Max shit all over the pavement
She chats so much shit, it astounds me how unlikeable and condescending this creature is. She gets worse, even when you thing it couldn’t be more possible for her to be more of a garbage person. It’s actually boring now, she is truly beyond redemption and I don’t believe she will ever change. all her friends and family must be full time cunts too because I don’t understand how anyone has stuck her for this long. She’d be the type of person I’d avoid, even if she was family. She has nothing to say expect trolls, Olive, inspirational quotes and patronising motivational advice … she’s so thick she hasn’t got an original thought in her head
Exactly! My fella is up and out to work for 5am. I can’t go for a walk before my little ones wake up because I’m not Kate McCann ffs! They’re up at 7.30 and in school for 9am and I’m bombing it back home to start work (from home) it’s called having a job Kate!!!! Stop preaching to people, you condescending little cretin. Actually… crack on, you lost 82 people yesterday by just being yourself! Flat tits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

poppet88

Chatty Member
That video was the talk of the hairdressers today 😂. Everyone thinks she’s lost the plot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70