Katie Hayes #138 claimed her mental health’s in bits, but went to Turkey to get flat tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the point in having a social media break all weekend, but filming everything anyway and doing the omnibus for us on a Monday, isn’t it just the same thing?
Can never get my head around her logic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
She’s got new bedding guys, so her mental health should be tip top now!
Not sure why she’s happy filming herself putting new bedding on with a dirty chewed dog toy just lying there on the bed though 🤢 As for Olive’s new bedding… why that needed reels and story posts galore, I have no idea.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
WTF are on her feet?
She really FLIMING on the loo? Why the hell would you do that? That's not normal.
I dont iron my sheets but you gotta wash them first FFS.
Been on a break but had tour phone out all weekend. Imagine seeing someone filming their shop in Dunelm and making a bed. FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The way she’s really trying to convince us that this ‘super aloud’ break is so good for her, it’s only her that posts every living moment of her day, regular people don’t.
Sallie axl does the same.
Really bangs on about how good a social media break is, when most people have them all the time but don’t feel the need to announce them.
Most adults can regulate social media time/life/work etc.

Reactions: 16
Bedding straight out of the packaging onto the bed with that horrible shiny chemical finish on it. She’s an absolute minger. No clue. Also hope Olive isn’t left with her bottle to go to sleep.

Reactions: 15
That panelling not mitred and electric socket is hysterical. Big O looks like she dressed herself, mine done that once and put 4 bathing costumes on at once and a snorkel and goggles to match the beach mood.
C81AC892-897A-4C1F-AAE1-BB4DC54A3800.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
What’s the point in having a social media break all weekend, but filming everything anyway and doing the omnibus for us on a Monday, isn’t it just the same thing?
Can never get my head around her logic.
It’s not a break at all does she ever put her phone down

WTF are on her feet?
She really FLIMING on the loo? Why the hell would you do that? That's not normal.
I dont iron my sheets but you gotta wash them first FFS.
Been on a break but had tour phone out all weekend. Imagine seeing someone filming their shop in Dunelm and making a bed. FFS
Touching her phone after probs not washing her hands also, gives me the ick thinking all of the germs on her phone screen

• Sick
Reactions: 11
That panelling not mitred and electric socket is hysterical. Big O looks like she dressed herself, mine done that once and put 4 bathing costumes on at once and a snorkel and goggles to match the beach mood.
View attachment 1219803
I’ve got a picture of my youngest in a flat cap, mismatched pyjamas, a waistcoat and a snorkel. He still looked better than Olive though.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Filming herself having a piss, a reel about new unwashed bedding, and olif in an outfit that has left me lost for words. And this is all before lunchtime on a Monday. She’s round the bend I swear.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.