Katie Hayes #138 claimed her mental health’s in bits, but went to Turkey to get flat tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ye that’s her, sister called Odessa or Odyssey or something she probably can’t spell. She likes to think she’s super clever with her political statements on social media, but she just comes across like she hasn’t got a clue. No wonder she’s a truff fan, same IQ and delusional personality, like what is she trying to get at with that Down’s syndrome comment?
Yeh that rings a bell. She would always be doing my nails and have to answer the phone to “our Boston” due to some family drama with her mum or Nan 🙄. She used to say she looked like a barbie doll and how all the fellas loved her. Definite delusions of grandeur.
She’s that thick, I can’t even begin to think what she’s trying to get at. She used to troll her ex’s new bird aswell so she needs to duck off talking about trolling!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yeh that rings a bell. She would always be doing my nails and have to answer the phone to “our Boston” due to some family drama with her mum or Nan 🙄. She used to say she looked like a barbie doll and how all the fellas loved her. Definite delusions of grandeur.
She’s that thick, I can’t even begin to think what she’s trying to get at. She used to troll her ex’s new bird aswell so she needs to duck off talking about trolling!
😂😂😂😂Carbie Barbie

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can anyone do a thread for tales of elmsvale please I can’t I don’t have the luxury 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
She must be bleeping Exhausted..... all this play acting , victim playing, lies and dramatics.
It is sickening this little act she's keeping up , lashing that mental health and anxiety card about. I would honestly love NO Hun or someone with a big following to out her over this surgery yano.
Yah she’s got a serious case of Liabetes has our KHM.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Instagram is not an airport kate, you don’t need to keep announcing your departure

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
She’s having a weekend break because Delo is fuming with her after being the bleep of his mate’s WhatsApp groups since the space hopper dance video.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Oh duck off with your fake anxiety bollocks… View attachment 1214772
So in other words:

“I’m not going to post anything this weekend because all I’m doing is cleaning the house”

She’s such a bleeping false bleep isn’t she?? Her tits will be hanging on by a thread not resting at all after surgery!!

She only ever posts free stuff/free days out shes “blagged” or anything she’s up to which she feels is brag worthy thinking she’s a bleeping Instagram it girl 🤣

Never posts anything relatable 🤣.. realest thing she’s ever posted in her life is Mez eating half her chocolate & taping it back up

• Haha
Reactions: 48
So in other words:

“I’m not going to post anything this weekend because all I’m doing is cleaning the house”

She’s such a bleeping false bleep isn’t she?? Her tits will be hanging on by a thread not resting at all after surgery!!

She only ever posts free stuff/free days out shes “blagged” or anything she’s up to which she feels is brag worthy thinking she’s a bleeping Instagram it girl 🤣

Never posts anything relatable 🤣.. realest thing she’s ever posted in her life is Mez eating half her chocolate & taping it back up
Why announce shes having the weekend off IG. I doubt anyone gives 2 shits🗑

Probably because no one is gifting her lard arse a free meal so duck all to post. I bet her surgery scars are weeping open and leaving a trail of mucus along the manky, piss soaked herringbone floor in the snug

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
When you’ve got no paid work and you’ve had duck all gifted I suppose you’ve got no choice but to take regular breaks.
Girls, someone make a elmsvale thread, I don’t know how.

Reactions: 19
She’s seriously peddling the anxiety card isn’t she, she’ll be absolutely shitting herself about the turkey surgery as most of Liverpool will know by now. In fact she will have anxiety, anxiety knowing her secret little holiday is about to be revelled.

Anyone got a burner account to send No Hun the receipts? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
258 comments on that weird troll reel post as well, compared to 2 comments on an ad post. 100% this is now the only content she’s got to get engagement. What a sad little life.

Reactions: 19
Imagine waking up in a ball of anxiety with a feeling of “what next” every day.
Knowing you could make that feeling go away tomorrow if you just posted nothing but make up on your business page and kept your private life under lock and key. Imagine that!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Why announce shes having the weekend off IG. I doubt anyone gives 2 shits🗑

Probably because no one is gifting her lard arse a free meal so duck all to post. I bet her surgery scars are weeping open and leaving a trail of mucus along the manky, piss soaked herringbone floor in the snug
You can just tell she stinks of cheesy open wounds and old takeaway curry sauce can’t you Wig, bleeping scruff

She’s probably struggling to get off the bog in the utility room after that Scott’s lunch in london, bet her gigantic tit has a bleeping lobster shell on it from where she ate it whole.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.