Katie Hayes #138 claimed her mental health’s in bits, but went to Turkey to get flat tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video was the talk of the hairdressers today 😂. Everyone thinks she’s lost the plot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
"My husbands a surgeon but he's so humble he wears Primarni jeans"
He helped an old lady cross the road and she couldn't have been more thankful for the helpful surgeon in Primark Jean's as I Carried her bag in real Chanel Espadrilles my husband bought me because he's a humble surgeon 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Here you go Phall. Are you Phall Mitchell? 😂
View attachment 1211233
Ffs when the Eastenders theme tune was mentioned earlier I could hear it in my head. Turns out it wasn’t eastenders I was imagining, it was Thomas the tank engine from that video of all those goths under a bridge. You’ll all know the video I mean.
That could be the next great one though Bong 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Trolls I need advice. My best friend is having a hysterectomy next week and I want to put together a “care package” we do this for each other when we have colds/flu etc, but this is a bit different. I have no idea what to get for her.
I would ask Kate but seeing as she went to a rave 9 days after having her bespoke reason 🥺 I don’t think she’s quite the right person x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Trolls I need advice. My best friend is having a hysterectomy next week and I want to put together a “care package” we do this for each other when we have colds/flu etc, but this is a bit different. I have no idea what to get for her.
I would ask Kate but seeing as she went to a rave 9 days after having her bespoke reason 🥺 I don’t think she’s quite the right person x
Put a candle in for her hospital bag

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She even look embarrassed at herself in that video. Dya think someone is telling her to post this tit? Like a “life coach” person. I noticed that Self Love Lydia liked and commented. I really rated her tbh and love her meditations but wonder if the Truffalo is being “advised” to act like this by someone not really with her best interests at heart.
Self love Lydia is one robbing b@£!@rd! Took advantage of my mate who was going through a rough time and paid a deposit for a course when she shouldn't have, but she was desperate to do anything to feel better and she said all the right things. After a couple of days she decided against doing the course as she let us all know things that were going on and we told her she had all our support. Got back in contact with her to cancel and she threatened her with a debt agency of she didn't pay for the rest of the course (£400!), Didn't stop at the one message either so my friend give in and paid although we told her not to. Cannot bare her!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.