Katie Hayes #138 claimed her mental health’s in bits, but went to Turkey to get flat tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw a comment that said "your job is harder than most"... 😐 stop the world please, I want to get off

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
It’s earth day tomorrow - be prepared for a montage of all the places she’s flown to for a 12 hour holiday as she will once again completely miss the point and get something spectacularly wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
why involve your child in a video where you’re dancing to criticisms of your obvious photo editing?

That child is going to grow up mortified at the oddity that is her mother. She’s literally setting her up to get bullied in school by exposing her to this instahun lifestyle.

imagine oliff coming back from school and asking her mum why she’s a racist or homophobe…is she going to stomp down the school and call the kids trolls?

Reactions: 31
So because she’s struggling to get likes and comments she pulls out a message from last year Fuk me 😂😂 the absolute desperation

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Cant face myself to watch it 😱 the state of her!! Shes lost alot of folllowers since coming back on so shes decided to bring up something from 2021 😂

Kate id give up again, since you've been back you've worked with collection thats it one brand.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So because she’s struggling to get likes and comments she pulls out a message from last year Fuk me 😂😂 the absolute desperation
Its all the content she’s got left, she has nothing else about her to speak about. She’s made being a victim her whole personality, very concerning really as it’s all in her head, she’s no victim and is most definitely not being stalked.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s lost it. Wtf is that video, it’s actually worrying. The gurning, weird expressions, weird dancing, dirty clothes. Her mates or family seriously need to pull her up.

She blocks everyone but that person has been able to send her multiple messages without getting blocked? She’s obviously saved it knowing she’ll share the messages at a later date. Don’t agree with the abusive stuff in the message though.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She even look embarrassed at herself in that video. Dya think someone is telling her to post this tit? Like a “life coach” person. I noticed that Self Love Lydia liked and commented. I really rated her tbh and love her meditations but wonder if the Truffalo is being “advised” to act like this by someone not really with her best interests at heart.

Reactions: 15
Makes me laugh how she’s adamant that the ‘trolling’ is just ONE person, who are you trying to kid hun! Yourself or your followers? Trying to make yourself look better? Deffo not just one person who has these thoughts and opinions. Whatever makes you feel better ✌🏻 All she says is how obsessed the ‘trolls’ are with her life… I’m starting to think it’s the other way around, maybe they give her something to actually talk and post about.

Reactions: 26
I have no words for that video 😂😂😂. Does Matt not feel a bleep when his mates are seeing this tit

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Banging on about fighting positivity…but still not telling her sheep that the reason she took a SM break was to get her fat tits done not because of her mental health.
She’s absolute scum, using that as her alibi
The person messaging has got a point though 👀
Not that I agree with private messages
But they are not lying
She is a fat horrible bleep with a diappearing jaw line

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.