Katie Hayes #138 claimed her mental health’s in bits, but went to Turkey to get flat tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @OkTinkerbell for the thread title 💋

We go again Trolls🤣🤣🤣 137 THOUSAND comments calling you out for acting the twit Kate. But we’re the ones with the problem x

New week new thread new goals! Wonder what delights are in store for us this week

@Eleanor Abernathy do the honours girl 💋 xoxo
Gets more comments than her actual account. Maybe if she didn’t block everyone her engagement would be up 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I always like to think our Kate pops on a new thread to see the winning title each time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Thank you so much trolls, my first thread title, I’ve got Leona Lewis “a moment like this” playing full blast, like the time Truff did the revel of herself stomping in to Home Bargains to look at her Olivia Hale rebranded products on the shelf.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
She mustn’t be making her bed and reading an audiobook in the morning anymore. Instead new routine is cup of malted milk and walk the dog.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
She mustn’t be making her bed and reading an audiobook in the morning anymore. Instead new routine is cup of malted milk and walk the dog.
She must get so bored. I’m on my holidays this week and have had no plans. I’m loving it but I know by next week I will sad being back in work but happy that I will be in an actual routine again 😑

Reactions: 19
Bit boring this saying trolls hate their lives. Kate, everyone hates you. The secret warehouse, peaches staff, clients, people who’ve had the pleasure of dealing with you. Your wiki has also had 90,000 views. I’d hate to be you 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Can’t believe she’s keeping her turkey tit trip quiet, why not just say she’s been ffs
Demented biff

Reactions: 19
The meaning of life is live a meaningful life. What?! Also, what's this write your daily goals down bollocks. Is she seriously writing:
1) Get up
2) Brush Teeth
3) Bang out brown shark
4) Troll rant

These people who talk about daily goals are weird. Just live your "meaningful" life. Whopper.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
So, where’s Olive when she’s having this me time? Has she got to be up with the dawn too? cos Momma needs her not new but old routine? Hands up how many parents can duck off for an early hours stroll?! So relatable 🥸
Bet she’s one of them that wakes the whole house up on her way out… she’s a foghorn gob at the best of times so she’ll want everyone to know she’s up and out early. Delo must be there I guess. To be in the house for Olive whilst she’s out stomping and beefing in to her phone and letting Max tit all over the pavement
She chats so much tit, it astounds me how unlikeable and condescending this creature is. She gets worse, even when you thing it couldn’t be more possible for her to be more of a garbage person. It’s actually boring now, she is truly beyond redemption and I don’t believe she will ever change. all her friends and family must be full time cunts too because I don’t understand how anyone has stuck her for this long. She’d be the type of person I’d avoid, even if she was family. She has nothing to say expect trolls, Olive, inspirational quotes and patronising motivational advice … she’s so thick she hasn’t got an original thought in her head

Reactions: 46
So, where’s Olive when she’s having this me time? Has she got to be up with the dawn too? cos Momma needs her not new but old routine? Hands up how many parents can duck off for an early hours stroll?! So relatable 🥸
Bet she’s one of them that wakes the whole house up on her way out… she’s a foghorn gob at the best of times so she’ll want everyone to know she’s up and out early. Delo must be there I guess. To be in the house for Olive whilst she’s out stomping and beefing in to her phone and letting Max tit all over the pavement
She chats so much tit, it astounds me how unlikeable and condescending this creature is. She gets worse, even when you thing it couldn’t be more possible for her to be more of a garbage person. It’s actually boring now, she is truly beyond redemption and I don’t believe she will ever change. all her friends and family must be full time cunts too because I don’t understand how anyone has stuck her for this long. She’d be the type of person I’d avoid, even if she was family. She has nothing to say expect trolls, Olive, inspirational quotes and patronising motivational advice … she’s so thick she hasn’t got an original thought in her head
Exactly! My fella is up and out to work for 5am. I can’t go for a walk before my little ones wake up because I’m not Kate McCann ffs! They’re up at 7.30 and in school for 9am and I’m bombing it back home to start work (from home) it’s called having a job Kate!!!! Stop preaching to people, you condescending little cretin. Actually… crack on, you lost 82 people yesterday by just being yourself! Flat tits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
She’s clearly stressed with it being the school holidays, the fact Olive doesn’t go to school and won’t be going for a very long time is irrelevant, these holidays seem to really affect her. Mum life isn’t it.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Exactly! My fella is up and out to work for 5am. I can’t go for a walk before my little ones wake up because I’m not Kate McCann ffs! They’re up at 7.30 and in school for 9am and I’m bombing it back home to start work (from home) it’s called having a job Kate!!!! Stop preaching to people, you condescending little cretin. Actually… crack on, you lost 82 people yesterday by just being yourself! Flat tits.
Precisely! most WORKING families (not a dig at anyone else except Kate, let me be clear - she thinks farting in to her phone and being a show off is a job) want to make the most of every min they can to get a good sleep and then it’s up and at ‘em to get everyone organised and off for the day. Even if there is another adult in the house, it’s still not always practical. You can tell she has duck all going on work wise
She doesn’t have a clue about real life, she either lies to make out she’s doing these things or she’s on cloud cuckoo, because she has the time to do these things she can’t comprehend it’s not normal for most people.
I honestly don’t know why I bother even reading here (well, I do, it’s cos you’re all funny bastards) but just knowing it’s same tit all the time with her and she gets worse with every day, it’s depressing to watch her drag that kid in to it too. Another useless human to add to the ever growing pile of tit Instagrammers with narcissism issues, no grip on reality and horrendous parenting skills

Reactions: 22
She’s clearly stressed with it being the school holidays, the fact Olive doesn’t go to school and won’t be going for a very long time is irrelevant, these holidays seem to really affect her. Mum life isn’t it.
She'll be even more insufferable when Olif actually goes to school and it's holidays

Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20220419-100911_Instagram.jpg

By the looks of that drink 'the day' will take you straight to your open plan bog in the utility room 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 76
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.