Katie Hayes #138 claimed her mental health’s in bits, but went to Turkey to get flat tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she was getting up and out today
What’s with the obsession in being up and out? Most new mums are enjoying maternity leave at home. Some women enjoy being at home and getting the house in order while their babies play. Stop making out like people are failing at life if they’re not pounding the pavement at 7am. She’s manic, not everyone is wired that way. Not everyone needs to get out of their tit show of a house so they can avoid the fact they have no where to sit and chill. Not everyone has mental health struggles and those that do- some can’t face getting out of bed, let alone the house. Some people like sitting at home with a cup of tea and watching Loose Women while the baby naps or plays, that’s okay!!! Millions of women are doing the same!
When I was on maternity leave I’d find the earlier I was up and out the earlier I was back home and the day seemed to drag on. If I was a new mum watching this condescending bleep mouth off every morning I’d feel like such a failure ya know. I used to find it so hard to get out when I had my first. I didn’t drag her around Starbucks etc in a car seat, she had proper naps at home in her cot!!

If you’re a new mum and this big scotch egg is making you feel like you’re not doing enough, please remember that she’s up and out every morning for 2 reasons: 1: she’s running away from the demons in her own head, she can’t sit still, she has absolutely zero peace of mind! And 2: the soft bleep has a wardrobe in her livingroom.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
The meaning of life is live a meaningful life. What?! Also, what's this write your daily goals down bollocks. Is she seriously writing:
1) Get up
2) Brush Teeth
3) Bang out brown shark
4) Troll rant

These people who talk about daily goals are weird. Just live your "meaningful" life. Whopper.
Bang out brown shark, I'm howling. Bet her shits are massive 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What’s with the obsession in being up and out? Most new mums are enjoying maternity leave at home. Some women enjoy being at home and getting the house in order while their babies play. Stop making out like people are failing at life if they’re not pounding the pavement at 7am. She’s manic, not everyone is wired that way. Not everyone needs to get out of their tit show of a house so they can avoid the fact they have no where to sit and chill. Not everyone has mental health struggles and those that do- some can’t face getting out of bed, let alone the house. Some people like sitting at home with a cup of tea and watching Loose Women while the baby naps or plays, that’s okay!!! Millions of women are doing the same!
When I was on maternity leave I’d find the earlier I was up and out the earlier I was back home and the day seemed to drag on. If I was a new mum watching this condescending bleep mouth off every morning I’d feel like such a failure ya know. I used to find it so hard to get out when I had my first. I didn’t drag her around Starbucks etc in a car seat, she had proper naps at home in her cot!!

If you’re a new mum and this big scotch egg is making you feel like you’re not doing enough, please remember that she’s up and out every morning for 2 reasons: 1: she’s running away from the demons in her own head, she can’t sit still, she has absolutely zero peace of mind! And 2: the soft bleep has a wardrobe in her livingroom.
Waaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha Scott Chegg aka Kate Hayes

That’s totally true about running away from her demons/problems.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
When you own Forever Unique but skimp on decent contractors and get the Delamere Group in.
92A7A641-5647-43EA-8A85-7055CB04672A.jpeg

A8960E98-748C-4348-91AE-D33DABA9D5EC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 86
Trolls! I've finally succumbed to covid! My temperature is all over the place. I have a thing for hallucinating at the best of times, so I've had a wild ride the last 24 hours with a 40°C fever! I apologise in advance for any incoherent ramblings. Please keep me entertained for the next few days 🥳🥵🥶

KHM unblock me girl! Need someone to buzz off while I feel like 💩
Same girl, whole house has been struck down with Rona. Relying on you funny fuckers to keep me entertained!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
When you own Forever Unique but skimp on decent contractors and get the Delamere Group in.
View attachment 1205468
View attachment 1205470
He’s got to have done that for free or had to pay them compensation afterwards. That is absolutely shocking, maybe he’s not allowed to go near plug sockets as it’s too dangerous for him with his little hammer and nails.

I can’t stop looking at it, it’s like crazy paving but with panelling.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

She has a dog. Is it not normal to be out of the house early to walk said dog?

We have a dog that i take out for a walk at 6.30 each morning before my husband goes to work 1. So I dont have to drag the kids with me and 2. Because I love her and she loves sniffing around for an hour each morning.

Why does she always have to act like she's writing a new bible? Well done Kate, you got up and walked your dog like most dog owners. Now try not leaving the poor thing on his own all day, every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
That bleeping bison ragging the dummy and bottle out of the baby's mouth whilst she's trying to have some milk. Got her like a performing seal say Strong , say idependent , say brave.
bleeping leave her alone, who sits there with a 20 month old kid getting them to say that tit. head.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
What’s her obsession with being bleeping filthy? Lunch time and hasn’t brushed her teeth? Kate that’s not normal. It’s not a busy mum thing, it’s just a disgusting lack of basic hygiene and you should be ashamed to admit it, not be broadcasting it to thousands. Between that and not washing her hair and clothes for a month she must bleeping huuum

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
That bleeping bison ragging the dummy and bottle out of the baby's mouth whilst she's trying to have some milk. Got her like a performing seal say Strong , say idependent , say brave.
bleeping leave her alone, who sits there with a 20 month old kid getting them to say that tit. head.
Is she really telling her to be independent? Maybe she needs to be independent now she’s no longer got us trolls to pay her bills.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She seriously needs to go see the gp for more than just propananol the way Olive hurts her heart all the time!
Get some new material truff, we're bored!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Still laughing about mez eating the creme egg out her Easter egg, while eating the creme eggs out my boyfriends Easter egg 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The way she treats and acts around that kid is so strange. Everything is so staged & contrived. I've literally never seen anything like it.

Reactions: 24
Kate turn it in with the ‘my reason’ ‘she hurts my heart 🥺🥺🥺🥺’ bullshit. We get it, you love your kid, you’re SUPPOSED TO!!!
She acts like the rest of us send our sprogs down the workhouse or summat. Daft twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Imagine not having a livingroom at Christmas
Remember when she got a tree but it covered the whole end of the "living room" so tthey couldn't even watch a film (unless on the iPad obvs). I need someone to upload the pic of the couch delivery so you can see how close the edge of the couch is to the step into the garage living room.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.