Katie Hayes #138 claimed her mental health’s in bits, but went to Turkey to get flat tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just not normal to drag your kid on a train when roasting to read a few books. Like where is the benefit of this day to Olive.. there is none

Reactions: 23
That's how desperate she is for work , Olive getting dragged around London now. Imagine she didn't have the kid she literally would be signing on.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just picked my bespoke up from school and he’s wearing a big gold Headteachers Award sticker. Asked him what he did to get that… “I wrote a poem about a pebble journeying through the sea…. Called I Am Pebble’. I’ve literally roared all the way home! He’s so confused!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I doubt Truff called out this comment for the disgusting ableist nonsense that it is🤬
As that person has ‘anti vax’ in their insta bio, even if she did (which she hasn’t, and wouldn’t) I doubt they would ever think they’ve said anything wrong.
It’s entirely your own choice whether you get vaccinated for everything/something’s/nothing, but to declare yourself to be antivax in an insta bio suggests to me there’s not a lot of common sense or decency to be found there

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Tell you what if she allows that to stay on her post then she is basically saying she agrees.....Cuntyballs😡

• Heart
Reactions: 25
As that person has ‘anti vax’ in their insta bio, even if she did (which she hasn’t, and wouldn’t) I doubt they would ever think they’ve said anything wrong.
It’s entirely your own choice whether you get vaccinated for everything/something’s/nothing, but to declare yourself to be antivax in an insta bio suggests to me there’s not a lot of common sense or decency to be found there
Chanel is a thundercunt

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Aaw, come on. Delo does fly Bizo class, don’t forget. #PSG
#pogba

Just picked my bespoke up from school and he’s wearing a big gold Headteachers Award sticker. Asked him what he did to get that… “I wrote a poem about a pebble journeying through the sea…. Called I Am Pebble’. I’ve literally roared all the way home! He’s so confused!
Slidders I love you to bits but ur profile pic makes me itch 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.