Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fizz22

VIP Member
I'm not having that any self respecting bride would TRAVEL on their wedding day to someone else's house. Nah. You get your makeup done either in yours or the venue. The bad things that can occur between venues to your face isnt worth the stress 🤣 also, who wants to get their BRIDAL makeup done with a 17 month old hanging round. No one.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

gigi_93

VIP Member
Still howling over Mez and the creme egg. It’s sly but her family tree is a wreath isn’t it

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Hahaha a girl with a name like Chanel trying to make out we’re all “special needs”. Think that was your ma Chanel hun giving you a name like that.

Isn’t that classed as a data breach? Put in a claim against whoever it was. They’re no better than scumbag racist Truff if they’re passing
Info onto her
The name Chanel always makes me think of that parrot video with that woman screeching all over the estate CHANEELLLLLLLL

• Haha

Poirotthepigeon

VIP Member
My friend is in West Hollywood at the moment and has just left our what's app Truff group chat name "I am fart" on the wall of a bar. I've sent her back to write Read the wiki
IMG-20220425-WA0000.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
She's suddenly forgot that she's been telling everyone she's been in the midst of a mental health crisis......back to bragging.. Holiday booked, we've got loads of things booked , Garden getting done , Olives bummed clothes, Easter Displays....

She can't even last a day and she's back to her vile self.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

ThePidge

VIP Member
Just going through my phone as my iCloud is full, and just spat me brew out.

thought I’d share the olden but golden.

• Haha
  • Heart
That fucking bison ragging the dummy and bottle out of the baby's mouth whilst she's trying to have some milk. Got her like a performing seal say Strong , say idependent , say brave.
Fucking leave her alone, who sits there with a 20 month old kid getting them to say that shit. Dickhead.

• Sad
  • Heart

Poirotthepigeon

VIP Member
Just watched the fart video for the hundredth time. Wtf is going on with her mouth in it? She's slapping her lips together like when my grandad doesn't have his teeth in and hes sucking on a fisherman's friend. To clarify for the young ones amongst us he is not sucking off a fisherman its a sweet from ye olden days.

• Haha

chattycatty

VIP Member
What the actual fuck is this comment! My fucken nephew has Down syndrome. Me commenting on a fucken forum doesn’t mean I have fucken downs the vile cunt. This person needs to be educated asap like racist homophobic cunt she’s replying to

Lunch in one of my favourite restaurants 🙊 oh do fuck off kate you have never fucken been before liar 🤥

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

trixiefrog

Chatty Member
Aww no this soft fucker is defo on drugs. Look at the way her jaw swings on that video. The stained top. The random song. She’s off her fucking head.

That’s definitely one of the worst things I’ve ever seen on instagram.

• Haha
It’s earth day tomorrow - be prepared for a montage of all the places she’s flown to for a 12 hour holiday as she will once again completely miss the point and get something spectacularly wrong.

• Haha

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I’m still fucking crying imagine if any other thread was this hilarious
Does everyone else save this thread for last, like saving your fave bit of food for last? So you can get the other threads out the way then truly savour this one?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Fizz22

VIP Member
The meaning of life is live a meaningful life. What?! Also, what's this write your daily goals down bollocks. Is she seriously writing:
1) Get up
2) Brush Teeth
3) Bang out brown shark
4) Troll rant

These people who talk about daily goals are weird. Just live your "meaningful" life. Whopper.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49