Katie Hayes #138 claimed her mental health’s in bits, but went to Turkey to get flat tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His hearing is fine. What u mean Where's the dog ?

My daughter never see one only when he was first born. She ask 2 months ago about it and they said they'd pass it on and but never did
I literally had to badger and badger for an appointment for months, my daughter has only seen the HV twice in 18 months.

Reactions: 4
Earning a load of money doesn’t automatically mean happy 🥴 if only

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Got a 20 month old boy here Leo and he doesn't talk yet. Same for my mates little boy who's 22 months. Boys are lazy 🥴
Got a 21 month old boy who doesn’t say much either. He’ll shout “Hey google!” At the Google nest but won’t say mummy, it drives me insane 🤣 I keep comparing him to my 3 year old daughter which I really shouldn’t do 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 19
My youngest didn’t speak until she was 2 and a half. HV at my 2 year check wasn’t concerned as she was following instructions and pointing to things when asked too. She’s 7 now and barely stops to take a breath! My heads banging all the time with her. I’ve said before she had a dummy until she was almost 4, getting rid of a dummy if they have one might help? It was permanently in my daughters gob (take me back!!) so it didn’t help.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She looks like a toad. Eurgh, standing there while her petite toddler stares at a tv waiting for 200g of oats to be doing at her. Lazy

also, @Leodog19 my kid is now 3 and doesn’t stop talking but she didn’t start til 2.5. She was starting to worry me. She also doesn’t respond to her name but she’s a proper diva and won’t deign to give you any attention until she’s ready
I feel we might have the same child 😂 my 3 year old is exactly the same, shes so sassy I am definitely going to have trouble with her. Didn’t talk till she was 2.5 and now only speaks on her terms and to bark orders at me 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Need someone to put in some farts when she cocks them legs up 🤣🤣🤣

Fuckin fat whack
I'm laughing my head off doing this 😂 ... that's David Guest not me in the profile so no need to worry Trolls

• Haha
Reactions: 121
I’m sorry but if none of her mates find that fart reel
Funny then I don’t know what 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
My youngest didn’t speak until she was 2 and a half. HV at my 2 year check wasn’t concerned as she was following instructions and pointing to things when asked too. She’s 7 now and barely stops to take a breath! My heads banging all the time with her. I’ve said before she had a dummy until she was almost 4, getting rid of a dummy if they have one might help? It was permanently in my daughters gob (take me back!!) so it didn’t help.
She only let's him have his dummy for bed

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.