Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rothsey

VIP Member
She got a new matersss, well it’s about bloody time delos been sleeping on PLF jizz stains for years. 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Yep, plenty of people on early threads talked about what a bully she was. Apparently she had a PA in the secret warehouse that she treated like dog shit and in front of everyone too.
Oh how the boss babe has fucking fallen.

From being run off her feet with bookings,
having gifted products coming out her ears,
no one really knowing she was photoshopping every inch of her body,
owning her own successful business,
being the face of Sleep in Rollers
and having a PA to treat like shit

To renting a chair in a salon she doesn’t own,
being binned off by home bargains because of her being a racist,
being publicly described as unpalatable by Sir Drew Owen Candles
watching a tiny iPad in bed in a house with no living room
And using every hour of her days to obsess over strangers opinions online

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 🤣🤣🤣
E46F8BC8-386A-46C5-B2EB-BA4BD7213668.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

JoeExotic

VIP Member
All her little minions saying we’re all jealous is making me howl. I’m the same age as this fat mess, I’ve never had to have weight loss surgery or get my saggy tits yanked back up, and I’ve had 3 babies in 3 and a half years, jealous I am not. Oh, and I have a living room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

slidders

Chatty Member
Just picked my bespoke up from school and he’s wearing a big gold Headteachers Award sticker. Asked him what he did to get that… “I wrote a poem about a pebble journeying through the sea…. Called I Am Pebble’. I’ve literally roared all the way home! He’s so confused!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

poppet88

Chatty Member
Bit boring this saying trolls hate their lives. Kate, everyone hates you. The secret warehouse, peaches staff, clients, people who’ve had the pleasure of dealing with you. Your wiki has also had 90,000 views. I’d hate to be you 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
On the biggest day of my life I wouldn’t be impressed going to my MUAs house with her kid there whilst she put me on a downer about trolls and haterz … why the fuck would you thank her 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 62
7am you're standing blanking your kid , carrying on like that in your kitchen posting messages from 20 months ago !!

She's desperate for attention & sympathy - she's not right honestly, fucking lunatic.
Poor Olive !
A9513616-B430-45F7-8F72-726A1DFF88BE.jpeg

Reactions: 61

Nellie The Elephant

‘Deer Katie (KHM)
Yew are the bestest makeup artist and inteereor desiner in the hole weeerld. Don’t let enyone dull you’re sparkul. Luv from Lorren. Ps I defiantly exist’

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Still howling at the absolute mess of her in that video. Olive just sat there thinking, “What you doing, you simple twat? Go and cook my 70g of oats.”

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Dantee

What’s the point in having a social media break all weekend, but filming everything anyway and doing the omnibus for us on a Monday, isn’t it just the same thing?
Can never get my head around her logic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

VIP Member
‘ i HaVe A tUrNoVeR oF 2.5MiLlIoN’
No one fucking asked Mark ya useless cunt
turnover doesn’t mean a decent build

• Haha
Reactions: 57
What’s this obsession people have with saying this isn't our forever home like the home they’re in is shameful and they’ve got millions in the bank to buy a better one at some point? Well ok on this occasion Truffs house is shameful, but I still don’t get it.
I could understand if you are renting and looking to buy or something but if you already own it I just don’t get it!

• Heart
Reactions: 56