Katie Hayes #138 claimed her mental health’s in bits, but went to Turkey to get flat tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I ever wanted to buy collection make up. The state of the application here would definitely put me off.
She’s really doesn’t have the skin for this cheap heavy coverage ya know. You’re not 19 Kate, that tit looks terrible on you.

Reactions: 19
“To Katie (KHM)”

Nah, duck off 🤣 sending herself cards again, typed this time so her handwriting doesn’t give her away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
So she’s been moaning to clients on their wedding day about the trolls 🙄
Lauren writes like Truff with her little o instead of Big O when writing her name, one of the nicest woman 🤣🤣
duck off sending yourself flowers and badly written/typed cards, I can see a pattern here.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
On the biggest day of my life I wouldn’t be impressed going to my MUAs house with her kid there whilst she put me on a downer about trolls and haterz … why the duck would you thank her 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 62
On the biggest day of my life I wouldn’t be impressed going to my MUAs house with her kid there whilst she put me on a downer about trolls and haterz … why the duck would you thank her 😂🤷🏼‍♀️
Literally can’t believe it hahahha. She’s paying hundreds I assume and she has to go round to her stinking house with the kid running around their feet? Any normal person would be complaining not thanking her 🤣🤣🤣 absolute nutters her followers honestly

• Haha
Reactions: 38
So someone has actually paid to listen to her go on about trolls for a couple of hours and had her playing victim on their wedding day, wow.

Reactions: 25
So she’s been moaning to clients on their wedding day about the trolls 🙄
Aww doing her wedding Clients in her house 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 what happened to the academy kate your salon kate 🤣🤣🤣

Lauren writes like Truff with her little o instead of Big O when writing her name, one of the nicest woman 🤣🤣
duck off sending yourself flowers and badly written/typed cards, I can see a pattern here.
I AM WOMAN 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Is she mates with someone from Collection? Because why on earth would they want her promoting their makeup otherwise? The big homophobic chameleon that she is!? 🧐

Reactions: 24
Literally can’t believe it hahahha. She’s paying hundreds I assume and she has to go round to her stinking house with the kid running around their feet? Any normal person would be complaining not thanking her 🤣🤣🤣 absolute nutters her followers honestly
Imagine if she had a home salon space instead of fifteen walk in wardrobes, a dusty dining table, shitter cum utility and a toy corner 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is she mates with someone from Collection? Because why on earth would they want her promoting their makeup otherwise? The big homophobic chameleon that she is!? 🧐
Yep she’s mates with someone there.
Also those flat tits have somehow made everything else look bigger

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.