Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Treesy19

VIP Member
Is it too early to throw a thread title in?

Kate Lawler #16 parenting is so unfair, I didn’t sign up for this round-the-clock childcare

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Poptart

VIP Member
If you don’t want strangers commenting on your Childs sleeping arrangements maybe protect her privacy and don't show her online to strangers. Just a thought!

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Lalalala1212

Her comment on Jack Whitehall’s new baby post - what a horrible thing to post when someone’s just had a new baby and also to say in reference to your own child being born 🤯
IMG_8885.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43

Chockablock

Oh my god. That latest post 🤯. As a recovered ED patient (I am mid forties and was very unwell teens/twenties) I am without doubt she’s very unwell. And yes this is based clearly on her appearance. I truly hope she’s being cared for properly. Somehow I doubt she’s letting anybody support her. The fact she’s posting these images looking emaciated suggests she’s aware.
---

• Heart
Reactions: 38

littlegossiplover

Chatty Member
The Not Handsome sisters reply 🥴
That's what she got from the video and comments. Strange.
---
Also the whole interaction through the camera system makes me 🥴 it's weird to me. But then my kids are all up a good bit so I'm a bit old fashioned in the way I would physically go into them and see what was up 🤷🏻‍♀️
I hate people who react like this with such extreme comparisons. Yes there are kids in India, there are kids in UK too Eva and there at far too many kids under our noses who are not being well looked after. Noa is not one of them but that doesn’t mean the cot is not a load of bollocks!!

And totally agree on the video chatting. Go see her you lazy idiot 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Cat87

VIP Member
The only reason they are trying and, failing to justify, a near 3 year old sleeping in a travel cot……. They simply don’t want her getting out. They don’t want their sleep disturbed. Plain and simple.

They don’t want peoples opinions? Don’t post.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

pussygolightly

VIP Member
Is this woman fucking demented … as a mum who daughter died from SIDS even though we did everything correctly, this woman is just asking for it . If noa falls asleep under that mattress anything could happen. Literally makes my blood boil that she thinks this is funny ! KATE…. Get that kid out of that cot and into a proper bed !!!!!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

LoonyLeopard

Chatty Member
60C096D6-15DA-41E5-838F-A4D220D141E4.jpeg

Society doesn’t define your beauty? Brilliant, nice one. Then get rid of your fake boobs, fake lips, Botox, fake nose, veneers and dyed hair.

THEN maybe we can have a conversation about defining your own beauty, you absolute vacuous bitch.

I hope to God your daughter doesn’t inherit your deep-rooted NEED for attention and recognition.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

JoJo76

VIP Member
She can fuck right off now. I’m unfollowing. She lives a privileged life with a beautiful and very well behaved daughter. People are on the breadline and struggle to get through each day. She is so out of touch with reality it’s astounding.

I feel for little Noa so much, she is such a little darling.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

H1988

Had to come on here to say this as I didn’t wanna be negative on her post (sorry - felt like I would spoil a nice moment) but it REALLY annoyed me when she said ‘thank daddy for spending all day making your bed’ like she’s 2 for gods sake - I get it say thanks and all that but it’s the guilt complex thing shoved in there - ‘spent all day’ - it’s the kind of thing that used to be said to me as a kid and it just irked me - maybe I’m being OTT but it’s typical Kate. Snide comment that even getting a bed is basically a pain in the arse. And the mile long caption of how she now won’t go to sleep - she’s in a new bed it’s a change and it’s only 8pm - get a grip!!!! Ok rant over 🙅🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 31

JollyOne

VIP Member
She can stretch her arms fully? Yeah maybe up in the air! There’s no way she can stretch them out to the sides fully!
Here's hoping on her transition to a proper bed (gifted no doubt) she ends up being a nightmare for them! They are actually scared to death of her getting out in the night and wanting a cuddle in their bed. Sickening especially after seeing Baxter sleeping on their bed last night.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

pussygolightly

VIP Member
I have to admit I put it off 😂 DS was 2 years 8 months. It’s a sort of bunk bed though, only slightly raised with a bookshelf under it and I don’t think he’s realised yet he can get out of it! But I do agree Noa’s cot was too small. I don’t think her going under the mattress was dangerous though but I might be missing something - I’ve actually just ordered it for DD!
---

I have to admit I put it off 😂 DS was 2 years 8 months. It’s a sort of bunk bed though, only slightly raised with a bookshelf under it and I don’t think he’s realised yet he can get out of it! But I do agree Noa’s cot was too small. I don’t think her going under the mattress was dangerous though but I might be missing something - I’ve actually just ordered it for DD!
---
Sorry dodgy signal!
My daughter died from SIDS .. her being under the mattress is extremely dangerous.. if she fell asleep underneath she could suffocate.. children have also been known to get stuck between gaps and suffocate. I’ll forever keep on about safe sleeping as I wouldn’t wish what happened to me on anyone and my daughter was correctly positioned in her crib so just shows how dangerous it actually was for noa !

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

littlepup

VIP Member
Budge is so aggressive with people . (Not sure I have posted this right)
Speaking to strangers? Does he think his daughter’s sleeping, farting, toileting, eating, emotional status, health concerns etc should be shared with these “strangers”? How cane he see that people on the internet do not ‘know’ each other yet allow his daughter to be shared with them all?!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
STOP TAKING BAXTER OUT IN THIS HEAT!!

He's a very old dog and DOESN’T need walking religiously every day in a heat wave. What is the matter with her? Moaning that she's had to carry him, he looks shagged out. I've got 2 dogs, one old like Baxter & one much younger like Shirley but they are lethargic & seeking shade indoors. They do not need to be dragged out & made to suffer.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

pollypocket77

Chatty Member
She’s anorexic. She’s glamorising its for attention. She doesn’t give a fuck if it’s influencing or triggering. She’s narcissistic. parenting isn’t hell, not for everyone. Very dependent on many factors, how the child is, if they sleep, etc etc… personally my daughter’s newborn/baby stage was the happiest of my life. My son then completely schooled me, his was the hardest test of my life 😂 but I would never say “welcome to hell” to a new parent, and I can take a joke, but it’s not even funny. At all. It’s just weird & like she thinks everyone must be on her level. News flash Kate they’re not. Struggling is one thing, calling someone’s joyous moment hell is being a bitter narcissist because you didn’t enjoy your experience… in my humble opinion anyway 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 28

AngelBabes

VIP Member
That's where her child sleeps?! Like that?!
Yep, it sure is! She’s too scared that Noa will have some kind of freedom if she was in a bed because God forbid Noa could go into Kate’s and The Not Handsome’s bedroom and disturb their precious sleep and togetherness time alone. Noa’s bedroom is not even on the same floor as theirs. You could see that Noa was absolutely delighted to sleep in a ‘big girl’s’ bed when they went on their recent holiday. They’re selfish pricks of bastards! 😤

• Wow

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
IMG_9454.jpeg

until she’s too big?! She’s too big now!!

Anyone who dares mention this or that she should be in a big girls bed in the commends just gets shut down or accused of being a keyboard expert 🤣

• Angry
  • Wow

RinsedHoops

Chatty Member
As much as I’m not a fan of the current government, I don’t know why Kate thinks it is transphobic to not have biological males on the same hospital wards as women. I get there’s conflict of interest there but just sometimes, women have to come first.
The whole trans debate is such a minefield and women get the shitty end of the stick every time.
I'm what trans activists would call a TERF because I worry about transwomen in women's sport and rapists with dicks in women's prisons but gender critical women tend to also disagree with me because I want to use correct pronouns *most* of the time and generally not be a dick to people who are probably mostly nice enough and not dangerous.
A woman has been raped by a transwoman in hospital. We've got to find some middle ground here.

thegirlwho2020

VIP Member
The problem with them both is they are so obsessed with routine and bedtime, the thought of Noa taking a few days to adjust to a 'big girls bed' puts them off. They're beyond selfish. Think only about their sleep and how it may disrupt their lives. Nothing at all about how comfortable Noa might be. Complete pair of dicks I cant stand them

Reactions: 27