Kate Lawler #15 Kate’s still unbearable, Handsome he’s not. Poor Noa’s just dying to out that cot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Early thread suggestion!

Kate Lawler #16 All she does is moan and wishes her life was a child-free zone!

Reactions: 27
She’s very lucky that Noa appears to be an easy Angel and that she gets all the help she does. It’s like the minute something changes for a brief moment she has a meltdown and can’t cope. If she’d had a more challenging child she’d have been buggered.

Reactions: 13
We went to an a fireworks and bonfire last weekend.. it was packed so clearly not everyone hates fireworks lol
A lot of people do hate fireworks, because they have empathy with terrified animals, and children. Unlike you. With your laughing emoji on posts that state quite clearly, how distressing they are for some animals, and actually killing them! So yeah! We're not all like you!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
It seemed to escape Kate that it’s was also Diwali so the fireworks won’t all be bonfire night or dick head related.

She’s very lucky that Noa appears to be an easy Angel and that she gets all the help she does. It’s like the minute something changes for a brief moment she has a meltdown and can’t cope. If she’d had a more challenging child she’d have been buggered.
I don’t think she’s alone in that though, some women aren’t cut out for motherhood and you can’t know that until it’s too late. There’s no shame in outsourcing help if you need it and can afford it. You don’t really anticipate the impact of PND or a poorly baby either.

The problem with Kate is that she knew before she had Noa she wasn’t maternal, she didn’t really want kids. And she also continues to monetise Noa and put her struggles all out there in the interest of ‘helping others’ when her priority should be protecting Noa. That bit I can’t get on board with.

A lot of people do hate fireworks, because they have empathy with terrified animals, and children. Unlike you. With your laughing emoji on posts that state quite clearly, how distressing they are for some animals, and actually killing them! So yeah! We're not all like you!
Oh wow 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Baxter stopping Kate getting into bed = poor Baxter as long as he’s happy

Noa wakes up one minute before she’s meant to = Noa’s a nightmare. I’ve barely slept.

Reactions: 20
Omg why do we need to see Noa’s bedtime??? (Including her do a “pop off” as Kate calls it) is nothing sacred??? Also that cot is a joke!!! Get her a bed already!!

Reactions: 11
IMG_9454.jpeg

until she’s too big?! She’s too big now!!

Anyone who dares mention this or that she should be in a big girls bed in the commends just gets shut down or accused of being a keyboard expert 🤣

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Noa darling, get climbing out of that TRAVEL SIZED COT, and take the power away from mummy and daddy! 🤣

As long as you’re enclosed in there, they’re getting their sleep

You know what to do!! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Noa says how much she loves it. Oh do duck off Kate.
I’m sure she would love a proper bed even more you selfish gits.
Good to see more and more comments from people. All trying to say it nicely but being tit down by weirdos.

Reactions: 21
Noa says how much she loves it. Oh do duck off Kate.
I’m sure she would love a proper bed even more you selfish gits.
Good to see more and more comments from people. All trying to say it nicely but being tit down by weirdos.

Loving the comments. She should be ashamed

Reactions: 11
I’m sure Noa would also enjoy sweets or cake for bfast, lunch and dinner but as a parent sometimes you need to be the judge of what’s best 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh yeah sure, Noa says I love my cot! Does she think we all came down in the rain?
Get her a bed you tight fisted, selfish pair!
They really should be very ashamed.
And I'd like to see Kate and the tosser sleep all night, without a duvet or blanket in the winter.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh yeah sure, Noa says I love my cot! Does she think we all came down in the rain?
Get her a bed you tight fisted, selfish pair!
They really should be very ashamed.
And I'd like to see Kate and the tosser sleep all night, without a duvet or blanket in the winter.
Probably asking her ‘do you love your cot Noa?’

Of course she does, it’s all she’s known. I bet she loved the big bed on holiday more. And I bet she would love her own big bed even more than that.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why would you share that video if you don’t want people to have an opinion, Kate?

F off and buy Noa a proper bed

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.