Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AngelBabes

VIP Member
@willawallawooh what, this desperate? 🙄 The stupid cunt acts like a teenager…everyone, look at me, look at me! Story shared for the fallen. 🥀

• Sick
Reactions: 2

elderflowerrose

I think the cot debacle is doing exactly what she wants: driving engagement. If no one commented about it on Instagram she'd get a bed and be done with it. The arguing in comments is a wet dream for any 'influencer'. (And obviously the longer it continues, the more chance there is of a free bed 🤞🏼)

If she didn't want opinions she'd never share pics to begin with. I have a 2-year-old, we're navigating the "hmmm when to get a bed" thing at the mo, but oddly I'm just having those conversations with my husband, not a load of strangers online. Because I don't value their opinions and don't want them seeing my kid in bed. (One of our most sacred spaces, surely? I'd fucking hate it if somebody posted pics of me sleeping?!)
Totally

Ferret

Chatty Member
My daughter died from SIDS .. her being under the mattress is extremely dangerous.. if she fell asleep underneath she could suffocate.. children have also been known to get stuck between gaps and suffocate. I’ll forever keep on about safe sleeping as I wouldn’t wish what happened to me on anyone and my daughter was correctly positioned in her crib so just shows how dangerous it actually was for noa !
So so sorry for your loss. 💔

• Heart

TatRat

Chatty Member
I actually don’t think that’s beyond the realms of possibility. She’s 5’6 so that would give her a bmi of 19.7. They normally reckon 4lbs per inch so her being 8st9 is the equivalent to someone 5’2 being less than 7 and a half stone
Otoh she could’ve just worked out what weight would give her a healthy bmi and picked that

shoppingaddict123

Chatty Member
Yeah saw she’s out on another night out
---
My point was that I think it is selfish to have no concern about the horrendous effects fireworks have on animals and young children like Noa.

I've certainly rattled your cage with you saying I'm coming on here preaching 😆
No cages rattled here 🤣🤣
Lol!!
the other poster beat me to it but I was about to say is that you Kate?!? 😜😜
---
Our family loved the fireworks watching them and twirling sparklers so did loads of others ..,can’t beat a bonfire🙂

Last edited:

elderflowerrose

I didn't put my daughter into a bed until she was nearly 3! If it aint broke, don't fix it! Putting her in abed was a nightmare. She wouldn't ever stay in!
I have to admit I put it off 😂 DS was 2 years 8 months. It’s a sort of bunk bed though, only slightly raised with a bookshelf under it and I don’t think he’s realised yet he can get out of it! But I do agree Noa’s cot was too small. I don’t think her going under the mattress was dangerous though but I might be missing something - I’ve actually just ordered it for DD!
---
I didn't put my daughter into a bed until she was nearly 3! If it aint broke, don't fix it! Putting her in abed was a nightmare. She wouldn't ever stay in!
I have to admit I put it off 😂 DS was 2 years 8 months. It’s a sort of bunk bed though, only slightly raised with a bookshelf under it and I don’t think he’s realised yet he can get out of it! But I do agree Noa’s cot was too small. I don’t think her going under the mattress was dangerous though but I might be missing something - I’ve actually just ordered it for DD!
---
Sorry dodgy signal!

Reactions: 1

Flumperooni

she’s an idiot and like most influencers has to stay relevant. I consider myself to be quite intelligent and I don’t understand the Israel conflict. However I listened to a podcast between alistair Campbell and Rory Stewart and Rory explained it in great detail as he’s spent a lot of time in that region
Which podcast was that? I literally have no clue about what’s going on (politically I mean, obviously) over there but would like to learn more about it

TatRat

Chatty Member
Thanks for that.

Kids do have a habit of talking at you when you start talking to someone else I find, often for attention or they don't want to get left out. But she is 2. That's different. Maybe she needed something. Mustn't ruin the Insta story, how very dare she!
---

I think everyone snaps at their kids sometimes, everyone is human. I've learnt to better regulate myself when I feel triggered/very irriated/buttons being pushed and either leave the room and take a few breaths or just squish it down and respond in a calm way. Shouting doesn't make anyone feel good and not sure it achieves much either!
Yes I have a balcony and a few gulps of air outside helps…

pussygolightly

VIP Member
A lot of people do hate fireworks, because they have empathy with terrified animals, and children. Unlike you. With your laughing emoji on posts that state quite clearly, how distressing they are for some animals, and actually killing them! So yeah! We're not all like you!
Oh wow 🤦🏼‍♀️😂