Kate Lawler #15 Kate’s still unbearable, Handsome he’s not. Poor Noa’s just dying to out that cot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The supportive comments from strangers are so concerning but the comments from Eva and Boj show part of the reason why she's like this. I can't repost it,but Bojs comment is actuall unbelievable. He said but the phone down and go outside, tell that to your wife. He's an utter creep and is facilitating this. Eva said people should private message her family if they are worried, if they do they are blocked FFS. This family is fucked up. I fear this will not end well

Reactions: 21
Boj is full of tit as well. Just cos he cooks means duck all. Everytime she sits down with food she whips the phone out and does 20 stories to distract from the fact she should be eating it.

Reactions: 26
😂😂😂 at the ‘ she’s a great mum’ comments as well. She certainly isn’t a great mum.

Edit - todays post is about her friends baby shower and how she has the leftover scones for lunch 🙄.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
It probably doesn’t help that her bestie Alison Hammond’s career is on a massive upwards trajectory and Kate spends her days shouting into a phone.
She’s also been on lots of holidays and hasn’t been able to rely on her old excuse of food poisoning since she got called out on that.
As for Eva saying how much she fidgets. All that makes me think is that Kate is on some sort of Speed based diet pill.

Reactions: 19
The supportive comments from strangers are so concerning but the comments from Eva and Boj show part of the reason why she's like this. I can't repost it,but Bojs comment is actuall unbelievable. He said but the phone down and go outside, tell that to your wife. He's an utter creep and is facilitating this. Eva said people should private message her family if they are worried, if they do they are blocked FFS. This family is fucked up. I fear this will not end well
Especially the person with “cat” in the username. Responding to everyone who shows concern telling them to belt up. Also the people who say she eats healthy food 🤔

Reactions: 7
I think anyone who has had disordered eating (I have myself) can see a mile off what is going on. And unfortunately the concern and comments will be fueling the fire. We also know the reasons this has come about for her.
No woman of her age should have that low of body fat unless they are a sports person etc. Her 'muscles' are just muscle memory from when she trained and was actually heathly.
Her skin is bad, her hair thin, moods are all over the place.
The other poster was correct they'll be retrospect posts and a book to come.
It's very sad and hopefully not sparking to many thoughts for people who have problems. I know myself that I've had to squash some thoughts when seeing those photos.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She looks really ill to me. Surely Boj is concerned? He must notice how ill and thin she is looking. Also her Mother and Father surely must notice this drastic weight loss?
It's really worrying to see these photo's she really dosen't look well at all.

Reactions: 9
My partner looked at the picture and said she looks ill. They’re very defensive over the comments about her being underweight and I think most people are trying to be kind and are worried as she looks ill.

Reactions: 11
My partner looked at the picture and said she looks ill. They’re very defensive over the comments about her being underweight and I think most people are trying to be kind and are worried as she looks ill.
Same, I don’t think people are body shaming. There is concern due to her looking so unwell…. Equally though it’s interesting because I bet an morbidly obese person wouldn’t get these comments in their instagram of concern and that’s equally as unhealthy to be morbidly obese

Reactions: 16
Same, I don’t think people are body shaming. There is concern due to her looking so unwell…. Equally though it’s interesting because I bet an morbidly obese person wouldn’t get these comments in their instagram of concern and that’s equally as unhealthy to be morbidly obese
But that’s what people who are sticking up for her, are using as an argument! Both are unhealthy for different reasons.
I think (IMO) it’s more shocking to most to see someone so underweight, as a posed to someone who is very overweight. Because in this country at least (UK), we’re more overweight as a society, it’s more the ‘norm’ (sad but true).
I don’t know if I’ve explained myself very well, but as others have said Kate knew full well the comments she would get from this picture. And as someone who has been there (granted before social media), when you have an ED, you absolutely thrive off of comments like this. It completely fuels the fire. Awful illness. Hard to watch, knowing what it’s like to be that person.

Reactions: 10
The bald bleep blocked me so please share a screenshot for the fallen. 🥀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
😂😂😂 at the ‘ she’s a great mum’ comments as well. She certainly isn’t a great mum.

Edit - todays post is about her friends baby shower and how she has the leftover scones for lunch 🙄.
She did look more ‘normal’ in those photos. Slim but not ill . I wonder if they were edited purposely.

Reactions: 5
There was an article in one of the Sunday supplements about favourite former BB winners and what they’re doing now. They had bits on Craig, Brian D, Cameron, Nadia, Anthony, Pete, Brian B, Sophie and Josie. No sign of Kate 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There was an article in one of the Sunday supplements about favourite former BB winners and what they’re doing now. They had bits on Craig, Brian D, Cameron, Nadia, Anthony, Pete, Brian B, Sophie and Josie. No sign of Kate 🤔
I wish you took a photo of the article to share on here! 🤣

Reactions: 4
They might see her eating but do they see how often she has "food poisoning"? I am guessing it is several times a day. It is very sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Aside for her obvious eating disorder and the enablers, did anyone see her story with her friend and the absolute state of her clothes? Being a mum is not an excuse for looking so dirty 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.