Kate Lawler #15 Kate’s still unbearable, Handsome he’s not. Poor Noa’s just dying to out that cot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Not Handsome sisters reply 🥴
That's what she got from the video and comments. Strange.
---
Also the whole interaction through the camera system makes me 🥴 it's weird to me. But then my kids are all up a good bit so I'm a bit old fashioned in the way I would physically go into them and see what was up 🤷🏻‍♀️
I hate people who react like this with such extreme comparisons. Yes there are kids in India, there are kids in UK too Eva and there at far too many kids under our noses who are not being well looked after. Noa is not one of them but that doesn’t mean the cot is not a load of bollocks!!

And totally agree on the video chatting. Go see her you lazy idiot 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She’s doing way too much now, going on about the cot situation. You do you, Kate. If you’re happy with your decision then why do you need to defend it so much?

The issue most people have isn’t with A cot, per se. It’s with THAT monstrosity she chooses to imprison her child in. She definitely doesn’t have ‘plenty of room’ as she can barely stretch out.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
If you don’t want strangers commenting on your Childs sleeping arrangements maybe protect her privacy and don't show her online to strangers. Just a thought!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
If you don’t want strangers commenting on your Childs sleeping arrangements maybe protect her privacy and don't show her online to strangers. Just a thought!
At the end of the day now, all Kate is bothered about is Noa not getting out of the cot and disturbing her and Boj. End of. That's why Noa isn't in some sort of toddler bed by now.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
---
Also the whole interaction through the camera system makes me 🥴 it's weird to me. But then my kids are all up a good bit so I'm a bit old fashioned in the way I would physically go into them and see what was up 🤷🏻‍♀️
What a ridiculous comparison. For an intelligent woman that comment is just stupid.
Goes to show really there’s no excuse but for personal preference and that’s justification Enough. No need to drag poor homeless children into it!

Reactions: 11
Also crazy is the fact she happily shares their bed with two manky old dogs. But her beautiful daughter is banned from coming in.
This pisses me off every time.

I think we all know (even Kate) that she really should never have had a child.

Reactions: 12
I got blocked from Kates page when I liked a comment about her being given a free bathroom so drifted from this thread.

My husband and I have just upgraded our bed because our toddler (same age as Noa) is always sleeping with us (we don't mind, it actually means we all get more sleep so it's not a big deal for us) and made me wonder if Noa was still in her baby jail so thought I'd swing by. I see nothings changed, poor Noa!

Reactions: 5
Perhaps I'm weird but I love my youngest coming into bed and sleeping with us. My eldest has never done it. He loves his bed too much. Waking up and seeing their little faces and having cuddles before you get up is well worth them waking you up with a foot in your head 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Perhaps I'm weird but I love my youngest coming into bed and sleeping with us. My eldest has never done it. He loves his bed too much. Waking up and seeing their little faces and having cuddles before you get up is well worth them waking you up with a foot in your head 😂
Exactly. It's one of the best things in the world, your little child coming in for cuddles. Kate is a cold hearted cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I hate it, I am not cold hearted, honestly. I live ds to pieces but dear god that child’s elbows are a weapon in their own right. Noa is probably more civilised!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
---
That is a ridiculous point to try and make (Eva not you 🤣) Ok so there are kids in the world without a bed, then I shouldn’t put mine in one? There are kids out there with no food, so I shouldn’t feed mine? Clothe mine? Take them to school? There will always be a child worse off so shall I just not worry about mine anymore?

Reactions: 20
Not only are her dogs not 'pretty', they're not terribly photogenic and the pictures are quite poorly done.
Everyone thinks their dog is the best and everyone is right, but like kids, very few others are particularly interested.

Reactions: 20
She really thinks ppl are going to buy a calender of her dogs? I mean ppl would probably rather a calender of their OWN dogs, surely? She really is daft.

Reactions: 12
The problem is, they probably will. I don’t think it’s going to be hugely popular but she’ll get a few odd people who order it because they want to be like her, or they think she’s their personal friend, or something.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.