Kate Lawler #15 Kate’s still unbearable, Handsome he’s not. Poor Noa’s just dying to out that cot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the company that make Noas prison bed reached out about how unsafe it is for her to be going under the mattress. Or someone else that carries a little more weight. It was a sudden u turn.
Definitely something like that.
I also can’t wait to see the reactions of all those who stood up for her and sent tit to those commenting!

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe people think Noa going under her mattress is funny and cute! 🤯 Kate is bleeping obsessed about times… “I left her bedroom at 6:47pm and she fell asleep at 8:10pm.” What the duck! 🤦🏼‍♀️

IMG_5281.jpeg
IMG_5282.jpeg
IMG_5284.jpeg
IMG_5284.jpeg

---
Kate you’re neither a full time mum or a full time worker so stop with your bleeping moaning about how exhausting it is looking after Noa all day. She honestly doesn’t know how easy she’s got it. bleep! 😤

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
She’s moaning about sauce pans now … does the miserable witch ever stop .. no wonder the “ handsome” fucks off out all the time 😂
like she gives a tit she does no cooking anyway. She’s lucky her husband has had an input into utensils

Reactions: 9
Just my opinion, but I wouldn't pick the Rosemary in the garden, to eat, if I had Rat's in the garden, like Kate has.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I didn't put my daughter into a bed until she was nearly 3! If it aint broke, don't fix it! Putting her in abed was a nightmare. She wouldn't ever stay in!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I didn't put my daughter into a bed until she was nearly 3! If it aint broke, don't fix it! Putting her in abed was a nightmare. She wouldn't ever stay in!
I have to admit I put it off 😂 DS was 2 years 8 months. It’s a sort of bunk bed though, only slightly raised with a bookshelf under it and I don’t think he’s realised yet he can get out of it! But I do agree Noa’s cot was too small. I don’t think her going under the mattress was dangerous though but I might be missing something - I’ve actually just ordered it for DD!
---
I have to admit I put it off 😂 DS was 2 years 8 months. It’s a sort of bunk bed though, only slightly raised with a bookshelf under it and I don’t think he’s realised yet he can get out of it! But I do agree Noa’s cot was too small. I don’t think her going under the mattress was dangerous though but I might be missing something - I’ve actually just ordered it for DD!
---
Sorry dodgy signal!

Reactions: 1
---

---
Sorry dodgy signal!
My daughter died from SIDS .. her being under the mattress is extremely dangerous.. if she fell asleep underneath she could suffocate.. children have also been known to get stuck between gaps and suffocate. I’ll forever keep on about safe sleeping as I wouldn’t wish what happened to me on anyone and my daughter was correctly positioned in her crib so just shows how dangerous it actually was for noa !

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
My daughter died from SIDS .. her being under the mattress is extremely dangerous.. if she fell asleep underneath she could suffocate.. children have also been known to get stuck between gaps and suffocate. I’ll forever keep on about safe sleeping as I wouldn’t wish what happened to me on anyone and my daughter was correctly positioned in her crib so just shows how dangerous it actually was for noa !
So so sorry for your loss. 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yea but I’m presuming you had your daughter in a normal size cot? The contraption poor Noa was in resembled a crib, it’s tiny for a nearly three year old. That was why she was being called up on it.

Poor old Baxter, been to the vets. He should be 9kg in weight and he's 10kg. Needs to be on a diet and more exercise (said the vet). Honestly we love our pets we really do, but let him have a good life, what' left. Such a rigid household. Pray for Noa if she should ever be bigger than the average.

Poor old Baxter, been to the vets. He should be 9kg in weight and he's 10kg. Needs to be on a diet and more exercise (said the vet). Honestly we love our pets we really do, but let him have a good life, what' left. Such a rigid household. Pray for Noa if she should ever be bigger than the average.
Tbf if he’s overweight it will make his arthritis worse ! I sometimes think it’s worse to let these animals carry on if they are in pain .

Reactions: 5
It’s happening guys!
She doesn’t care what people think… but it’s Noa’s last night in the prison cot tonight!

A new DOUBLE bed is going in tomorrow 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s so ridiculous 😂 I feel like she’s done that just to say ‘there you go is that big enough for you all!’

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.