Kate Lawler #15 Kate’s still unbearable, Handsome he’s not. Poor Noa’s just dying to out that cot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every single thing she says about her kid is tinged with loathing and resentment. Noa obvs ruined her Halloween by being upset at the fireworks how bloody dare she, but the dogs are quaking in their boots and they get 8 lovey cuddly photos. We get it, your kid is an inconvenience

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Does seem strange there is only a quick paragraph about how Noa was scared of the fireworks, then about 6 about the dogs and how scared they were!

Reactions: 10
Every single thing she says about her kid is tinged with loathing and resentment. Noa obvs ruined her Halloween by being upset at the fireworks how bloody dare she, but the dogs are quaking in their boots and they get 8 lovey cuddly photos. We get it, your kid is an inconvenience
Exactly this! ‘She wouldn’t believe me when I said they were finished’.
She’s a tiny child, she’s entitled to be scared. Also…how did you know that they were finished.
Bet the dogs slept on the bed for the night though to comfort them, while Noa was in her mesh cage, still sleeping near the ground.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I think when she is out with the Not Handsome’s family she’s learned to be more civilised as they are not loud and brash like her family
It appears she was with his family as my son there was one with a lot of Botox ( sounds like his sister ) he did say the Handsome seemed nice

Reactions: 5
I think Noa is the most adorable, bright little star - but does anyone get the feeling she is a very anxious, nervous, scared child? It's just the whole fireworks thing and she used to hate singing happy birthday, developing a nervous stammer. Do you think she picks up on Kate's weird behaviour? Just an observation I've made

Reactions: 17
I think Noa is the most adorable, bright little star - but does anyone get the feeling she is a very anxious, nervous, scared child? It's just the whole fireworks thing and she used to hate singing happy birthday, developing a nervous stammer. Do you think she picks up on Kate's weird behaviour? Just an observation I've made
Possibly. They often grow out of things like that. Mine went through a phase of chewing the ends of her hair a lot and biting fingernails.

Reactions: 7
I'm inclined to agree, sadly 😥

Reactions: 6
Exactly this! ‘She wouldn’t believe me when I said they were finished’.
She’s a tiny child, she’s entitled to be scared. Also…how did you know that they were finished.
Bet the dogs slept on the bed for the night though to comfort them, while Noa was in her mesh cage, still sleeping near the ground.
It breaks my heart that gorgeous little nearly three year old sleeping in that thing! She should be in a lovely little girlie bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Jesus .. she’s a right miserable witch at the minute ( the whole fireworks post ) . I see she also said she’s menopausal ! Seriously Kate get some HRT inside you ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 6
She's pissed me off today with the woe is me I've got to work a few hours a day for a few days. I returned to work full time after 9 months...some have to go even sooner. The struggle is real for the majority of parents but poor her. Seriously she is so out of touch with reality 🙄

Reactions: 17
What a miserable moaning face she has . BOre off with banning fireworks love seeing fireworks and hearing them ! She’s awful 😞 just awful …a face that would sour milk

Rinse and repeat hey. Woe is me I had to work a few hours.
Had to parent her child for a few days as nursery closed for half term. Glad to send her back. same old tit. No sign of giving that poor child an actual bed yet. Still in a bassinet thing at nearly three years old.

Reactions: 19
So she’s moaning about having to work and parent .. I’d have a bit more sympathy for her if she wasn’t bleeping off abroad all the time doing those tv competitions .. try juggling 3 kids around for a minimum wage job just so you can afford to put food on the table 🙄

Reactions: 25
She can duck right off now. I’m unfollowing. She lives a privileged life with a beautiful and very well behaved daughter. People are on the breadline and struggle to get through each day. She is so out of touch with reality it’s astounding.

I feel for little Noa so much, she is such a little darling.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
This actually breaks my heart of stone. 💔😪
She loves Noa, she just loves Kate more.
Or specifically Kate without parenting responsibilities or anyone telling her what to do.
We see Boj as aloof and uninvolved, she sees him as letting her be independent and not over bearing. I suspect she’s started to realise since Noa arrived that we other have a point.

She’s awful. Didn’t she say loads of people had been looking after Noa?! Why pick a term time only nursery? Where was Botch? Imagine how she’ll moan about school holidays. She reeks of privilege.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.