Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

elderflowerrose

As much as I’m not a fan of the current government, I don’t know why Kate thinks it is transphobic to not have biological males on the same hospital wards as women. I get there’s conflict of interest there but just sometimes, women have to come first.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

pussygolightly

VIP Member
So she’s moaning about having to work and parent .. I’d have a bit more sympathy for her if she wasn’t fucking off abroad all the time doing those tv competitions .. try juggling 3 kids around for a minimum wage job just so you can afford to put food on the table 🙄

Reactions: 25

LoonyLeopard

Chatty Member
“Antigua has not disappointed” Proceeds to post photo of herself half naked in the mirror as her first photo instead of the actual place she’s talking about 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ GROW UP!! Heroin Chic went out in the 90’s and is not an achievement anymore, MOVE ON!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Treesy19

VIP Member
Oh she’s posted that knowing what engagement she’ll get out of it. When you think how tragic that is…🤦🏻‍♀️

Get your daughter a bed you absolute selfish dicks.

JulesC

VIP Member
I'm sure she said ages ago Noa was getting a bed for Christmas. If Kate wants the bed as a Christmas present Noa will have to wait no matter how inappropriate the cot has become because its Kate's needs first.
She has such a weird mentality, a bed for your child isn’t their Christmas present. It’s a necessity. Sure she must earn enough from dicking about on This Morning to buy a fucking bed for her child. She’s such a horrible cow. Noa is going to have a lot of issues when she grows up, poor kid.

• Heart

TatRat

Chatty Member
The whole trans debate is such a minefield and women get the shitty end of the stick every time.
I'm what trans activists would call a TERF because I worry about transwomen in women's sport and rapists with dicks in women's prisons but gender critical women tend to also disagree with me because I want to use correct pronouns *most* of the time and generally not be a dick to people who are probably mostly nice enough and not dangerous.
A woman has been raped by a transwoman in hospital. We've got to find some middle ground here.
See this to me is a sane logical viewpoint. And one which you absolutely can’t make apparently

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
So my take on the kate-Boj thing is she’s very insecure and wanted to be married with a kid. As he’s given her that she’s obsessed with him. Meanwhile, as a lot of us do she finds motherhood hard

She had noa for him. She very much did not want to be a mother. It shows! He thought he wanted to be a father…….till fathering was required.

• Haha

LoonyLeopard

Chatty Member
She’s gone very quiet 🤔 I’d say the freedom that comes with the new bed has brought new parenting challenges and she’s having another reflection period where she’s realised a kid is for life, not just for Insta content and freebies ✌🏻

• Haha

Flumperooni

Surely even if you’re supremely un self aware you realise that you can’t post “I have so little childcare” and then the next pic be you out without child?

She makes me laugh. Last weekend I was solo eg no handsome or in laws around - childcare for my two - who are both on the sen register from Friday morning until Monday morning - when I got them both up, dropped by 8 and then got two tubes to work. And that scenario is far more usual than people having round the clock childcare!
It does bother me when she posts things like ‘first time out alone for the handsome and in over a MONTH’ like a month is a long time. It’s literally nothing. If I went out once a month I would think I was so lucky being able to go out so frequently, I don’t know anyone with kids who does this🙄

In addition half the time even when it’s a month since they have been out together, she has been out with friends multiple times in between! I mean, go out as much as you like when you have kids, I don’t care how often she goes out. I just think is so odd that she makes out she never goes anywhere or gets any time without Noa.

Every single thing she says about her kid is tinged with loathing and resentment. Noa obvs ruined her Halloween by being upset at the fireworks how bloody dare she, but the dogs are quaking in their boots and they get 8 lovey cuddly photos. We get it, your kid is an inconvenience
Exactly this! ‘She wouldn’t believe me when I said they were finished’.
She’s a tiny child, she’s entitled to be scared. Also…how did you know that they were finished.
Bet the dogs slept on the bed for the night though to comfort them, while Noa was in her mesh cage, still sleeping near the ground.

• Wow

Tookster

Chatty Member
I just don’t understand the purpose of her role on This Morning. Why do they need somebody to go to Antigua to promote a holiday to Antigua? Kate Lawler shouting at a camera isn’t going to make me go “well, I was unsure whether to enter or not but now I have seen this I definitely will!”.

• Haha

LoonyLeopard

Chatty Member
I’ll just leave this one here
Is she for fucking real??? She was literally out for a party on 16th September with Boj and WITHOUT NOA. They both went out to dinner about 2 weeks before that as well. She’s out with him ALL THE TIME without Noa!
She really didn’t think Motherhood through at all did she? 🙈

ETA - I can’t believe she’s found ANOTHER excuse to get changed on camera … charity shop finds, now a shrunk jumper 🙄 Another desperate attempt to show her body off, she’s so needy it’s pathetic.

Howdy

VIP Member
What is Botch doing anyway that so many other people had to help for a few days. Doesn’t look overworked to me and isn’t Noa in nursery.
Can we take a moment to remember the back injury he suddenly developed the first time Kate went away and Sue had to come and stay to look after two babies

• Haha

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
She thinks it’s a clever response to all the comments about how thin she is and it’s not! Even if she did ‘eat’ it, doesn’t mean she kept it down. Also she could have had one bite of each thing and then faffed around with the rest like she does on her stories when she is eating.

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
Morning guys!
I’ve dipped in and out of Kate’s threads before, found she didn’t really bother me enough to comment so haven’t in a long while.
However, is that twice in a week that she’s baited comments about Noa being in a cot still?
I’ll be honest, if she was in an actual cot bed, I wouldn’t think anything of it. But she does look cramped in there, not much room to manoeuvre.
The real kicker is that she only won’t move her because it’ll potentially disrupt HER sleep.
Tell you what Kate love, if you are fed up with the comments, stop exploiting your child on line. Simple as that.

Reactions: 23

JulesC

VIP Member
Personally love it when my little girl gets out of bed and comes into ours, sometimes it’s at 5am but we have cuddles and she goes back to sleep. They’re only little for a short time, I wonder if Kate will ever look back and regret how she spent this time.

Sillyk08

Every single thing she says about her kid is tinged with loathing and resentment. Noa obvs ruined her Halloween by being upset at the fireworks how bloody dare she, but the dogs are quaking in their boots and they get 8 lovey cuddly photos. We get it, your kid is an inconvenience

• Wow