Kate Lawler #15 Kate’s still unbearable, Handsome he’s not. Poor Noa’s just dying to out that cot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly Kate is so consumed with still portraying the ladette image, I can see her trying to party with Noa when she’s older. I kinda hope Noa goes the other way and doesn’t go down a drinking/drug taking route like her mum did.

Edit: didn’t not mean that to come across as holier than thou - I drank a lot when I was younger. Just think it’d be funny if Noa is the Saffy to Kate’s Edwina 🤣
I was just gonna post I can see Ab Fab vibes going on when Noa is older then saw this post

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why are the dogs in the car? She must’ve gone somewhere to get that lolly for Noa and left those poor dogs. Shirley is probably panting even if she’s in an air conditioned car. And she probably doesn’t want to go and walk in the woods where it is probably not that cool.

Notice a lot of Kate’s posts are based on food now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Saw the pics today, there was something in the press about her hitting back at body shaming trolls so I had a look. I’d pretty much forgot she existed till I saw the article, so to echo others on here yes she absolutely knows what she’s doing.. she’s drawing attention to herself in an extremely damaging way. I’ve had struggles with food most of my life. Kate clearly has an eating disorder. 100%. Circling pictures of food?? I’m sorry if this triggers anyone but if she genuinely ate all that then I think she’s bulimic, or she’s had 1 bite from each then starved herself for the rest of the day.
Going on\protesting about it that much just makes people think you're covering something up. I worked with a woman who was like Kate but the opposite, she was very overweight but she constantly went on and on and on about how she could barely eat anything, she's was so full up after a bite or two etc. She would have lots of food delivered for lunch and eat a tiny amount and tell everyone, loudly that she couldn't possibly eat any more and show how much she had left and make a big show of putting it in a desk drawer to take home and then she'd spend all afternoon sneaking bites of it until it was gone. She would also tell us all about how she couldn't possibly have finished her breakfast because it was so much (pot of porridge you add water to) and how she didn't eat her dinner last night then she'd eat snacks until lunch time and repeat. If someone ate eg a large piece of cake, some chips, a whole bag of crisps she'd go on about how much they could eat and how she couldn't have managed it. The talking about it and talking around it to cover it up like that is just as much a part of the eating disorder as the actual food\eating\not eating.

I'm sorry for the struggles you mentioned you have with food and I hope you're ok (not ok but you know what I mean!).

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Saw the pics today, there was something in the press about her hitting back at body shaming trolls so I had a look. I’d pretty much forgot she existed till I saw the article, so to echo others on here yes she absolutely knows what she’s doing.. she’s drawing attention to herself in an extremely damaging way. I’ve had struggles with food most of my life. Kate clearly has an eating disorder. 100%. Circling pictures of food?? I’m sorry if this triggers anyone but if she genuinely ate all that then I think she’s bulimic, or she’s had 1 bite from each then starved herself for the rest of the day.
---
Going on\protesting about it that much just makes people think you're covering something up. I worked with a woman who was like Kate but the opposite, she was very overweight but she constantly went on and on and on about how she could barely eat anything, she's was so full up after a bite or two etc. She would have lots of food delivered for lunch and eat a tiny amount and tell everyone, loudly that she couldn't possibly eat any more and show how much she had left and make a big show of putting it in a desk drawer to take home and then she'd spend all afternoon sneaking bites of it until it was gone. She would also tell us all about how she couldn't possibly have finished her breakfast because it was so much (pot of porridge you add water to) and how she didn't eat her dinner last night then she'd eat snacks until lunch time and repeat. If someone ate eg a large piece of cake, some chips, a whole bag of crisps she'd go on about how much they could eat and how she couldn't have managed it. The talking about it and talking around it to cover it up like that is just as much a part of the eating disorder as the actual food\eating\not eating.

I'm sorry for the struggles you mentioned you have with food and I hope you're ok (not ok but you know what I mean!).
That’s exactly how it made me see it as well. She knew when she posted the pics she’d get an influx of attention. She looks anorexic. I’m not being cruel, she does. But gets angry for people saying as much, even though she knows she does, and that’s it’s a public platform, where she knows she’ll get scrutinised. Even if by some small possibly she’s fine, she’s picked a picture to make her look emaciated

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I worked with a lady like this, she’d come into work and say she had t had breakfast so would go over to the vending machine and get a pack of sandwiches. Around midday she’d start complaining that she was starving because she hadn’t had breakfast and so hadn’t eaten since dinner last night! We’d literally seen her shovel a pack of sandwiches in! She also used to buy packs of Polo’s in a 4 pack, she’d ram about 5 sweets in at a time and crunch them!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I don't follow Kate. I don't mind her, partly because I don't really know anything about her post big brother and I wasn't an avid watcher of that series.

I saw the emaciated photo on the explore page of my Instagram. I had no idea who it was. My first thought it will be one of those influencers who claims to be vegan or only eating raw foods to mask an obvious eating disorder who has now died because of said starvation. I clicked on it, because it was so shocking. To find out it was Kate Lawler 🤯 and that's how I ended up here.

You don't look like that from eating healthily, nor exercising, nor as I've seen from the screenshot above 'fidgeting'. She never used to look like this. We are all adults and we are not stupid. This is an eating disorder straight up. To suggest otherwise is denial and gaslighting. I hope she gets the help she obviously needs.

Reactions: 26
Her comment on Jack Whitehall’s new baby post - what a horrible thing to post when someone’s just had a new baby and also to say in reference to your own child being born 🤯
IMG_8885.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Her comment on Jack Whitehall’s new baby post - what a horrible thing to post when someone’s just had a new baby and also to say in reference to your own child being born 🤯View attachment 2430838
It must eat her up when people post about how great the newborn days are and how in love they are with being a parent and she knows she just couldn’t hack it and talks about her time as a new parent only with bitterness😭

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What a horrible thing to say to a new parent. Yeah newborn stage might not be for everyone but keep it to yourself. She’s an absolute prat.

Also she couldn’t help herself posting the behind the scenes at the NTAs. How she didn’t get an invite when every cat and their dog do is beyond me.
Clearly loud and brash wasn’t the theme.
Wonder how much rinsing she will do on the lead up to Big Brother release 🙈

Her comment on Jack Whitehall’s new baby post - what a horrible thing to post when someone’s just had a new baby and also to say in reference to your own child being born 🤯View attachment 2430838

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What does she hope to achieve with that? Jack to say ah you know what I hadn't realised being a parent was hell, I'll just leave them here and go home and pack my things and move out, cheers Kate! 🙄

Reactions: 12
It must eat her up when people post about how great the newborn days are and how in love they are with being a parent and she knows she just couldn’t hack it and talks about her time as a new parent only with bitterness😭
I also think that comment missed its mark but to be fair to her, Noa was born in lockdown and went into NICU (I think?) and was readmitted to hospital a few times. We were fortunate enough not to have the health scares but I know the difference between my newborn December 2020 and newborn 2023 are like different countries; I don’t think it was that she couldn’t hack it.

Reactions: 6
I also think that comment missed its mark but to be fair to her, Noa was born in lockdown and went into NICU (I think?) and was readmitted to hospital a few times. We were fortunate enough not to have the health scares but I know the difference between my newborn December 2020 and newborn 2023 are like different countries; I don’t think it was that she couldn’t hack it.
She did have a rough time to begin with, absolutely, starting a parenting with a poorly baby must be awful and scary. Doesn't change her stupid comment which she thinks is funny.

Reactions: 8
She found it hard and there’s no problem with that, but she moaned far too much and is now trying to bring other parents down to her level just because she struggled so much to adapt her life. This post was from April 2021, definitely not in lockdown and two months after Noa left hospital so those things weren’t the issue.
A273B3C7-A086-443E-AC13-5D164DF07465.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.